Young Justice One Shots ✔

By flamingogoing

(REQUESTS ARE VERY MUCH CLOSED!!) Ever wondered what it'd be like for a superhero to fall head over heels for... More

A/N
♡)Cookies||Kid Flash
♡)Mole||Red Arrow
♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 1
♡)Fight||Superboy
♡)Pick Up Lines||Impulse
♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 2
♡)Misunderstanding||Robin
♡/☁)This Isn't the End||Impulse
♡)Día de Los Muertos||Blue Beetle
♡)Last Name||Kid Flash
♡)If I Could Tell Her||Robin
☁/☾)Satisfied||Nightwing||Part 1
♡)Only Us||Beast Boy
♡)Clings and Cuddles||Red Robin
♡/☾)Helpless||Nightwing||Part 2
♡)Scarab||Blue Beetle
♡)Good For You||Robin
♡)A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into||Blue Beetle||Part 1
♡/☾)Red String||Kid Flash||Valentine's!
♡/☾)Soulmate Countdown||Impulse||Valentines!
♡)Kiss the Girl||Red Robin||Valentine's!
♡)Voices in My Head||Blue Beetle||Part 2
♡)Think About You||Robin
♡)Stay||Impulse
♡)YouTube||Beast Boy
♡)Someone You Like||Superboy
♡)Nothing Like Us||Red Arrow
☁)The Bet||Robin||Part 1
♡/☆)Truth or Dare||Impulse/Blue Beetle
♡)The Bet||Robin||Part 2
♡)Post-it Notes||Red Robin
☁)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 1
♡)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 2
☁)Just a Dream||Kid Flash
☁)Happy||Superboy
♡)Not Evil||Icicle Jr.
☆)Just Something to Keep You Guys Entertained
♡)Blind Sight||Robin
☁)First Burn||Nightwing
☆)If You Went Grocery Shopping With Young Justice
♡/☁)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 1
♡)It's Not Like I Like You||Impulse
☁)Curse of a Mirror||Blue Beetle||Part 1
♡)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 2
♡)Curse of a Mirror||Blue Beetle||Part 2
♡/☆)If Kid Flash/Wally Was Your Boyfriend
♡)Symbiosi||Aqualad||Part 1
☆)Texting... with Young Justice Season 1
♡/☾)A Not-So Cinderella Story||Superboy
♡/☁/☾)Life and Death||Red Robin
♡)Symbiosi||Aqualad||Part 2
A/N
☆)The Show||Young Justice||Christmas!
☁)Let Go||Robin
♡)Confessed, No Regrets||Aqualad
♡)Scared||Beast Boy
☆)A Young Justice and Avengers Crossover
♡)Rewrite The Stars||Blue Beetle
♡)Sunrises||Blue Beetle
♡)Like You||El Dorado
REQUESTS ARE OPEN (along with some sad news)
☁)What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger||Nightwing
♡/☆)Fessing to the Family||Red Robin||Batfam!
♡)A Little Jealousy||Nightwing
♡)Pregnant||Beast Boy||Part 2 + I'm Sorry :,)

♡)Pregnant||Young Justice||All Males! Part 1

6.1K 100 113
By flamingogoing

ok, i'm struggling
should i include season 3 guys and search up information about them because i haven't watched season 3 yet?

or just stick to season 2 and maaaaybe disappoint season 3 guy fans

sigh

i'm gonna do some research, hold up

Requested by: TionnaCochra

Reader: Pregnant

Summary: The first half of different scenarios of pregnancy with moooost of the guys in YJ.

Key: (W/Y/L/F) = Wherever You want to Live in the Future

------------

Dick Grayson / Nightwing

  "(Y/N), I'm home--What?", Dick questioned as he entered the apartment you both lived in. You were biting your lip, fiddling with your fingers, and fidgeting as you saw on the couch.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?", he asked slowly, setting down his belongings on the coffee table in front of the couch. He sat down beside you and took one of your hands in his worriedly, "What happened?"

"So...", you laughed nervously, "You remember how I've been throwing up and feeling sick lately?"

"Yes...?", Dick quirked a brow with a small smile on his face.

You were confused by his smile, but continued, "So I went to go see a doctor, and here's the thing."

You took both of his hands with a huge breath, fully facing him with your eyes burning into his, "I'm pregnant."

Dick blinked before letting out a huge cackle, "Aw, (Y/N), you're so adorable. I'm a detective, (Y/N). I sort of figured."

Your lips parted as you processed this information, "You birdbrain! You figured and didn't tell me?! I could've saved money on a pregnancy test instead of going to the doctor's.", you exclaimed, hitting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.", he chuckled, kissing your forehead, "But I couldn't help but wonder how cute you'd be when you'd reveal the news to be."

"Oh, shut up.", you said and kissed him.

Wally West / Kid Flash

   "I can't believe this.", you gasped, cupping a hand over your mouth.

"Can't believe what? Can't believe what?!", Wally exclaimed from the other side of the bathroom door, almost melting from the tension.

A big grin formed on your face as you lept up from the toilet and almost broke the door while opening it, "It's freaking positive."

"Oh my gosh.", Wally gasped, clapping both hands over his mouth.

Wally squealed loudly, grabbing both of your hands to reveal the positive pregnancy test, "Oh my gosh!!! I'm gonna be a dad! (Y/N)! We're having a baby!! I can't believe it, I--"

That's all you could understand before his words speeded up, starting to sound like complete gibberish, "Wally!", you laughed, "Slow down for a second! I can't understand a word you're saying."

His eyes were sparkling as he completely ignored your words, picking you up by the waist and spinning you around, "We're going to be a family!"

He laughed joyously and peppered your face with butterfly kisses. You giggled at his actions, squirming from the ticklish kisses, "Wally! Oh my gosh, Wally!!", you laughed as he pressed his lips onto yours, hugging you tightly.

Kaldur'ahm / Aqualad

  "Have you ever thought about having a child?", you voiced over the silence, never taking your eyes off the sky.

You were laying on a grassy hillside with Kaldur in your hometown. He had taken you to your hometown for your first wedding anniversary surprise. Turns out your family was totally in on it and prepared billions of surprises for you both that even Kaldur didn't know about.

You were returning to (W/Y/L/F) in a short moment, and you found now to be the only appropriate time to tell Kaldur the news...

As the sun set, Kaldur laughed quizzically, "Why is your question so sudden? But, yes, I have."

You inwardly breathed out in relief, playing with your wedding ring nervously, "Just curious. Would you like to start a family? At this time?"

Kaldur shifted to his side and stared at the side of your face, seeing your serious expression, "Of course I would. Why would I not?"

You rolled over to face him fully when you felt his eyes on you, feeling quite relieved to hear his words, "Really?"

"Why would I lie of such things?"

You laughed, "I guess you're right...", sucking in another breath, you blurted out, "IfoundoutIwaspreganantyesterday."

Kaldur stared at you blankly, "You what?"

You internally groaned at yourself, preparing to repeat yourself again until you saw the gears turning in his head, "Wait... preg... yester... you are... pregnant?", he said slowly in a hushed tone, searching your eyes for confirmation.

You bit your lip and nodded with a nervous smile, taking his hand and holding it to your stomach, "Our child, Kaldur. Gosh, I'm way too nervous about this. Why am I even nervous? I'm probably overdramatizing everything again."

He softly laughed, which sounded like music to your ears out of your relief, "Of course you are. I cannot believe how lucky I am to start a family with you.", he whispered and kissed your forehead sweetly.

Conner Kent / Superboy

  "(Y/N), everything's going to be fine.", Conner softly reassured, rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb gently as you both sat on the couch of your house, "We're going to be fine."

"I just can't believe I'm due in a few days.", you laughed nervously, placing your hand onto your enormous belly, "It only seems like yesterday when we found out I was pregnant."

Conner smiled, "Believe me, it feels longer than nine months. Remember when your cravings started happening?"

You laughed, recalling the memories that had happened not long ago, "How could I not? You were freaking out because I was craving ice cream on toast."

"It was an extremely strange craving, might I add."

"You have an extremely special and unique wife."

"Right.", he cocked a brow, but you could tell he really did think that way, "Remember when the mood swings started happening?", you added while leaning farther into the way too plush material.

"You went into a full-fledged rant when I placed my coffee far too close to the edge when I set it down on the table."

"It could've fallen off and I would've had to clean it up!", you defended yourself with another laugh, staring at your husband adoringly, "Thank you for putting up with all of this."

"It'll all be worth it, in the end, anyway.", he smiled softly, placing a hand over your belly.

Roy/Will Harper / Red Arrow

  Lian giggled happily as she loudly sang with a toy microphone in hand for you and the baby in your belly. Will was recording with his phone, smiling widely to himself as you clapped and cheered for your stepdaughter on the couch.

"Do you think the baby liked my song too?", Lian wondered aloud after finishing her performance, running over to you and pressing her ear onto your belly, "What if the baby didn't hear my song from in there?"

"I'm sure the baby heard you loud and clear, sweetheart.", you reassured, running your fingers through her short hair just how she loved it.

"How do you know that? What if the walls are too thick??", Lian gasped worriedly, pulling away and giving you the cutest worried expression you'd ever seen.

"Even if the baby can't hear you that clearly right now, just imagine when you can both sing together!", Will walked over to you both and crouched down, "You'll perform for us every day, right?"

"Right!", Lian cheered firmly, nodding her head vigorously.

You raised your brows in a slight alarm, "Don't encourage it too much!...", you whispered while Lian spun around excitedly.

"Don't worry, she'll forget my words in a literal second."

(small time-skippp)

"LET IT GOOOOOO,
LET IT GOOOOOOO,
CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEEEEE!!~~"

"...This is all your fault."

"Hey!"

"INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNN!!~~"

Jaime Reyes / Blue Beetle

  "Jaime.", you gasped, clutching his shirt sleeve, "I just felt something."

"Felt something--Are you ok?! Does it hurt? Is it the baby? ¿Estás bien?", your husband asked, taking both your hands out of confusion.

"I-I'm ok, and no, it doesn't hurt...", you stuttered, feeling your heartbeat speed up because of the unfamiliar feeling, "But it's definitely the baby."

You felt it again.

"Wait...", you removed your hand from Jaime's and placed it on your belly, staring at it in wonder before lifting your head back up with starry eyes, "I think our baby just... kicked."

Jaime slowly blinked, taking time to process what you had just said before squealing loudly, "¡Espere! ¿Lo dice en serio?" (Wait! Are you serious?)

You nodded, feeling yourself getting more and more excited by the second, "Feel it yourself!", you placed his hand on your belly, waiting for his reaction.

Another kick.

"Oh my gosh...", he breathed out, eyes sparkling with emotion.

Again, another kick.

"Ok, I hate to break the mood and all, but man, this baby is pretty strong.", you commented with wide eyes.

Jaime returned the same expression, now also a little concerned for the future of raising this child.

Bart Allen / Impulse

  "I know it's hard, (Y/N), but you really need some exercise.", Bart tried to coax you, already opening the front door for you.

"But the baby is so heavy! I can't even walk for that long.", you whined as Bart gently pushed you forward, "Then it's a good thing we're taking breaks every several minutes."

You grumbled, reluctantly stepping out the front door, "Fine, but not for too long."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine.", Bart reassured with a kiss to your forehead, closing the door behind you both.

"Easy for you to say.", you cracked a smile, feeling slightly better because of the kiss.

"Lucky me, eh?"

That earned him a punch in the arm, "Ow! I'm sorry!!"

"Let's just get this over with.", you smiled widely, feeling even better because of the punch, "Don't act so pleased with yourself, please.", Bart pouted, intertwining your fingers as you started to walk.

Hand in hand, you began your walk down the neighborhood, which was very calm and quiet at the moment. You had to admit, this was better than staying indoors; even if you felt like collapsing onto the couch in five minutes, but nature made up for it.

You smiled, looking up at your husband, "Thanks for everything, Bart.", you squeezed his hand affectionately as a breeze brushed your hair.

"You're the one doing all the work.", he chuckled, holding up your hand to kiss the back of it, "I'm just trying to lighten the load for you at least a little. I'm the one who should thank you for all you've done."

"Aw, that's incredibly sweet."

"I am incredibly crash, thank you for noticing."

"Nevermind, you ruined it."

-------------

the other half of the guys will come out in part 2!~

i don't know about some of these guys, but if you want them in the next chapter just comment on their names!

- Roy Harper / Arsenal (not completely sure how to write a preg headcanon with this guy, but i do have a one shot request for him.... i just don't know how to write about pregnancy with him???)

- Roy/Jim Harper

- La'gaan / Lagoon Boy

- Malcolm Duncan / Guardian

- Forager

Anyone else who isn't listed is going to be in the next chapter FOR SURE just to clear things up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 11.2K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...
248K 9.9K 68
[Book 1: The Bandit Series] "You're the worst human being on the face of the planet." "Aww, I think that's the nicest thing you ever said abo...
80.5K 1.1K 24
A bunch of young justice one shots. I will do mostly characters X reader but if you want a OTP, I could do one. It could be any characters from youn...
7.5K 555 9
🌕⋆.˚🩰𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖ my foes and friends watch my reign end I don't know how it ...