Not Your Typical Love Story (...

By wildstyle23

"An adventure of lifetime in a different world is waiting for you..." You are an ordinary girl /(boy), in an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Portal
Chapter 2: The Transformation
Chapter 3: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (1/2)
Chapter 4: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (2/2)
Chapter 5: Lord of Darkness...
Chapter 6: Chained Together
Chapter 7: Finding a Solution
Chapter 8: It's Time to Meet the Famous Blue Hero (1/2)
Chapter 9: It's Time to Meet the Famous Blue Hero (2/2)
Chapter 10: Welcome to Mobius!
Chapter 11: Meeting A Stranger in the Park
Chapter 12: You Up For A Fight?
Chapter 13: More Chains... Wait... I'M A WHAT NOW?!
Chapter 14: Let The Battle For The Princess Begin
Chapter 15: SHIPS~!
Chapter 16: Memories From the Past
Chapter 17: An Unbelievable Explanation
Chapter 18: A Quick Visit From the Past (1/4)
Chapter 19: A Quick Visit from the Past (2/4)
Chapter 20: A Quick Visit from the Past (3/4)
Chapter 21: A Quick Visit from the Past (4/4)
Chapter 22: Back To The Present
Chapter 23: SLEEPOVER PARTY!~
Chapter 24: A Necklace and A Guardian
Chapter 25: Two Different People, One Body
Special Chapter: "June 23, 2019"
Chapter 26: A Spark of Something Special...~ (1/5)
Chapter 27: A Spark of Something Special...~ (2/5)
Chapter 28: A Spark of Something Special...~ (3/5)
Chapter 29: A Spark of Something Special...~ (4/5)
Chapter 30: A Spark of Something Special...~ (5/5)
Chapter 31: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (1/4)
Chapter 32: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (2/4)
Got TAGGED! XD
Chapter 33: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (3/4)
Chapter 34: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (4/4)
Chapter 35: A Shopping Spree (1/5)
Chapter 36: A Shopping Spree (2/5)
Chapter 37: The Unexpected News
Chapter 38: A Shopping Spree (3/5)
Chapter 39: A Shopping Spree (4/5)
Chapter 40: A Shopping Spree (5/5)
Chapter 41: The Voice
Chapter 42: A Dark Realization
Chapter 43: Closer
Is It Still Worth Reading...?
Chapter 44: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (1/?)
Chapter 45: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (2/?)

Chapter 46: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (3/?)

717 12 112
By wildstyle23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

"Fastest thing alive or not, a girl's gotta have her fun." You smirked at them,— even though you were really tempted to stay with them. Ex shrugged his shoulders as Sonic sighed. "Your loss." Sonic replied not too long after.

You laughed and shook your head at them, then replied with a: "If I were you, I'd get up on that bed and do something worthwhile than to be a lazy ass."

You laughed once again as soon as you saw both Sonic and Ex shoot you jokingly hurtful looks.

With that said, you left the room and walked out into the hallway,— deciding to go and get prepared for the upcoming event with a smile on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V.~

"Huh..." I breathed out slightly in surprise as I walked down the hallway.

The hallways were pretty empty. 

And it was too quiet. 

In all honesty, I didn't like the silence. Especially if it was too overwhelming. I don't know, it's just an uncomfortable atmosphere. I always get the feeling that I'm lonely whenever it's too quiet. And when it's too quiet, anything could happen. Which is also an another thing that I didn't like. The fear of the unknown. Often times, I get paranoid about things. And when I get paranoid, I'm always on edge. Can easily get scared or spooked.

But I try not to think of it too much.

I peeked inside the supposed-to-be living room,— which was cleaned up to my surprise. The coffee table was wiped. The olive-colored couch was made. The pillows were fluffed and neatly arranged. The white marble floor was sparkly and clean as if someone had just swept it recently. It was also empty — meaning, nobody was here. 

I shrugged to myself and continued exploring around the place. 

I mean, Sonic was right. I am the fastest thing alive now, and I've got at least — I checked my wrist communicator for the time. 3 hours and 46 minutes to prepare for the 'party'. I still have time. And I haven't explored the whole building yet, so... 

Why not?

"Hey Jikal?" I called out as I fiddled with the Chaos Shard wrapped around my neck while I continued walking down the hallway. 

"Yeah? What's up?" Jikal snapped his attention towards my voice. 

I curiously observed my surroundings as I sauntered along. The hallway's interior design had that 'future-like secret base' vibe to it,— the ones you could see in spy or action movies. Whoever came up with the design did a pretty good job. 

The floor was a smooth concrete,— stretching out into different paths that led to different rooms throughout the building. The walls were made out of concrete as well, but it had that shiny, glass-like effect to it. The hallways were lit up by fluorescent lights built to the ceiling. It was not too bright to the eye, but not too dim either. It was just the right amount of brightness.

I haven't really paid attention to the details, and I regretted in doing so. How come I noticed all of this just now? 

Every square inch, every corner, every surface, every structure,— it was built as if it was perfectly planned. Who could've done all of this? 

My thoughts were brought back to the moment I first came here. 

The exterior design of the building wasn't-... Quite promising, as I expected. Broken windows and walls crumbling and all... But it served a great purpose,— which was to fool oncoming enemies to even think that people who were hiding, like us, would even hide in a place that looked like it was about to go crumbling down at any second. 

So, whoever built this building had known better and seemed smart. 

Tails. Of course!

"Nothing, I just wanna see how you're doing..." I spoke up,— almost forgetting to reply. 

A moment of silence rolled by between us. "So... You just woke me up from my beauty sleep, just for you to ask me 'how I'm doing'? That's it?" He muttered out in disbelief as I touched the walls and dragged my fingers along the smooth surface,— enjoying the feeling.

"Well, I was kinda getting bored and it was too quiet." I told him as I withdrew my hand and continued strolling through the halls. "You even almost had me worried because you were too quiet than usual." I joked as I stopped in front of two sliding glass doors.

"Oh, ha, ha... Very funny (Y/N)." Jikal retorted. I could almost imagine him roll his eyes at me. I chuckled and stepped closer towards the doors,— only for it to automatically open. I hesitantly stepped inside and looked around the room. 

It seemed like a laboratory. 

Judging from the metal-like tables, the scattered paperwork, different tools and equipment seen around,— some of them I was familiar with because of Science classes I once had back at Earth, and different colored chemicals placed inside of vials and tubes; it sure seemed like it.

"Whoa..." I muttered to myself as I wandered around,— curiosity getting the best of me.

My eyes drifted off onto different things, until I spotted something unusual in the middle of the room. I tilted my head to the side in confusion. 

In the middle of the room stood a long, cylindrical device that could fit a normal person inside. I walked up to it and studied the strange thing. It had several buttons and keypads on the left side, while different colored wires attached to it on the right. At the top portion of the surface of the cylinder was a thick, glass pane that could let you see what's inside. I touched the glass. 

Instantly, I withdrew my hand and hissed. "Damn, that was cold!" I yelped as I inspected my gloved fingers. Luckily, I wasn't hurt. But the sensation was still there. The glass was so cold that it burns. I gently rubbed my fingers and looked back at the cylinder-like device in front of me.

Curiously, I decided to take a peek. I went on my tip-toes and leaned on the machine,— careful to not touch any cold surfaces. My nerves instantly went on edge. 

What if I saw something in there that I wasn't supposed to see...?

I hesitated. 

Huh, that sounds funny... My friends wouldn't hide anything from me, would they? They trust me as much as I trust them! But — What if... I get caught? I mean, this isn't trespassing, right??? I'm just wandering around, nothing wrong with that... 

. . . Right?

"UH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jikal blurted out. 

I yelped and almost lost my balance. Panting, I scowled at him. "God, Jikal! Stop doing that! You almost scared me to death!" I breathed out as I tried to catch my breath,— still leaning on the machine. "HAHAHAHAH, SORRY, NOT SORRY! THAT WAS PRICELESS!" He mocked me. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. "You should've seen your face!" He continued. I decided to ignore him.

I went on my tip-toes again to take a look inside the machine,— only to see....

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. 

I sighed to myself. There were cubes of dry ice inside that filled the machine,— letting out wisps of smoke. No wonder why it was so cold. I went back on my feet, took a step back, and looked at the machine. "What does it do...?" I wondered to myself. 

Jikal was pointless to talk to because he was still laughing his ass off. 

And since there was no one to answer my question, I shrugged my shoulders and turned around; ready to explore again,— only to bump into something. I yelped out loud and lost my balance, once again. Good job, me. I shut my eyes tightly and braced myself for impact. 

It was then I felt something warm snake around my waist. 

Thinking that it was only my imagination, I still closed my eyes tightly. 

A little while later, I grew confused. 

Why was it taking a long time for me to fall to the floor?

I opened one eye to take a look. Then I opened the other. Everything was a blurry mess. I squinted at the strange blue object in front of me. Then, I rubbed my eyes.

"You okay?" Ex raised a brow at me. 

My heart skipped a beat. 

I stared at him speechless for a second. I swore I could feel my face flush. He hoisted me back up on my feet and continued to hold me close to him. I pursed my lips together,— awkwardly, as I continued to stare at him. How did I not notice him come in? Was I too distracted to even notice? Why didn't I pick up his movement? How did he find me? 

He removed one arm around my waist and brought it up to my face. 

He moved a strand/piece/tuft of hair/quill/feather that covered my eyes and tucked it behind my ear. I flinched. I could feel my face heat up even more. He looked at my eyes for a moment,— seemingly searching for something, before his gaze drifted off to something on my face. I grew slightly confused.

He noticed my expression and chuckled, before bringing a thumb to my cheek. He then rubbed it gently. "Hold on, you got something on your cheek..." He explained,— sticking his tongue out as if he was concentrating on doing something important. I stared at him,— utterly flustered. 

He looked so damn cute...

I couldn't speak a word. It was as if I caught a lump in my throat. A very HUGE lump. 

He narrowed his eyes for a moment, before smiling widely and looking at me. "Aaand... There!" He finished as he studied my face, before looking back at my eyes. I stared at him in silence. He raised a brow in return. 

"You alright?" He asked once again. 

I snapped out of it and nodded. It was then I finally noticed our position. He had one arm around my waist, and his thumb on my cheek. I had both hands on his chest. Our bodies were almost touching. His face were inches away from mine. 

He tilted his head at me in confusion, before noticing what I noticed. He let go of me and stepped back, then cleared his throat awkwardly. I did the same and looked away. It was a moment of uncomfortable silence between the two of us, before I decided to start a less awkward conversation.

"H-How... How did you find me?" I managed to speak out. 

He looked at me for a split second, before looking at something else and deciding to go closer to one of the tables with different tools on it. "I grew bored when you left. And mostly I was annoyed by Sonic's loud snores. So I decided to explore a bit." He chuckled to himself and skimmed through a bunch of paper work.

I smiled and went over to a bunch of glass vials and studied them. ". . . I saw you wandering around the halls, and, uh... I saw you go in here, so I followed you to ask you what you were doing." He continued as he leaned on a table and crossed his arms. I faced him. "Same as you, I decided to explore." I replied and wandered around a bit. 

I found a notepad with scribbling on it,— above a table, with a pencil next to it and some crumpled paper balls. I figured that someone took down some notes. I held the notepad and read what was on it. It was a list of observations and conclusions... About...

. . . Me?

" (Scratch)

The purpose of this documentation about (Y/N)'s powers and forms is:

- to locate (Y/N)'s strengths and weaknesses that could be helpful in the following days... 
- to help improve and enhance her capabilities and strengths
- to avoid letting her weaknesses get the best of her

I have learned as of the moment that the whole world is at stake. Still unsure about the fact that we are being hunted down. Sark knows (Y/N)'s with us. My sources proves so. With that knowledge, I assume that Sark will stop at nothing to get what he wants,and that is: World domination, Control, and Unlimited Power.

(Y/N)'s Form #1: S̶A̶r̶k̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶m̶  Super Dark Form?     WARNING: NOT TO BE PISSED OFF!

                                     ^--- ᴼᵏᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵃᵈ

1.) Physical Changes/Characteristics:
-shows the same characteristics as Sonic's Dark Form AND Super Form-
    > gold and darkened (fur/scale/feather/hair color) (fur/scales/feathers/hair)
    >(fur/scales/feathers/hair) p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶  floats upward instead of down
    >dull and crimson red eyes; possibility of white blank eyes ---> not yet proven
    >voice becomes deep
    >gold and black mist surrounds her body

More possible changes in the future...

2.) Behavior:   DO NOT ANGER AT ALL COSTS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HURT
-similar to Sonic; more so-
    >easily angered ---> could become a weakness in combat
    >big mood swings ---> could become a weakness in combat
    >unstable levels of aggression
    >opinion; easily provoked ---> could become a weakness in combat

Suggestion: Try to contain emotions, especially anger. Train more often.

More possible changes in the future... 

3.) Powers/Capabilities:                                                                           
-nothing like Sonic's; more enhanced and improved-
   >possess unimaginable abilities
   >very powerful
   >enhanced and intense telekinesis
   >increased strength
   >Healing ---> not yet proven

More possible changes in the future...

Facts:
-Does not need Chaos Emeralds or Chaos Energy to unleash said form; but
-Said form might've based off energy on the Eighth Chaos Shard**
-With (Y/N) in this form, she could be trained to fight off enemies
-If fallen into the wrong hands, (Y/N); in this form, could be a killing machine
-Approximately 510% lethal to enemies

-(Y/N) might be able to see the future according to my visions; but not yet proven
-(Y/N) might have the ability to alter the timeline
-(Y/N) might have the ability to heal herself, and others; but not proven

(Y/N)'s Form #2: Possible Super Form?            Still Unknown

1.) Physical Changes/Characteristics:
-could possibly show the same characteristics as Sonic's Super Form-

...-currently observing and hypothesizing-...

2.) Behavior:
-could possibly be similar to Sonic; more so-

...-currently observing and hypothesizing-...

3.) Powers/Capabilities:
-could possibly be nothing like Sonic's, or more powerful and enhanced than his-

...-still working on that-...

Facts: ???

(Y/N)'s Form #3: Possible Dark Form?              Still Unknown

1.) Physical Changes/Characteristics:
-could possibly show the same characteristics as Sonic's Super Form-

...-currently observing and hypothesizing-...

2.) Behavior:
-could possibly be similar to Sonic; more so-

...-currently observing and hypothesizing-...

3.) Powers/Capabilities:
-could possibly be nothing like Sonic's, or more powerful and enhanced than his-

...-still working on that-...

Facts: ???

(Y/N)'s Other Forms: Still not known, yet possible...

Conclusion:

World domination, Control, and Unlimited Power. 

These are the factors that Sark so badly needs. But he cannot attain these said factors if he does not get ahold of (Y/N) first. 

The prophecy** might be right and might be leading us onto something.

'The only child of Arthur the Great...

Might fall in his grasp if it is too late...'     <--- [CLUE]

'Only the child has the power to fight...The darkness shall be conquered by the light...'  <-- Theoretical End of the Story; not proven

It is known that the Prophecy is also trying to warn us about something... Warning us of the oncoming consequences of the future, perhaps? That should link up to the visions I had with 'King Sark' and 'Queen (Y/N)'.

Proven by the lines:

'But beware, and be warned...
There's a trick to this clue...'

'Wish only goodwill, or no good will come you...'

'For the freedom you all seek, you all may yet come to rue...'  <-- Foreshadowing; great-

The prophecy is a major asset in our mission. Without it, I can assure that by now we are pet food to Sark's hell hounds**. We are lucky that we have the Highests** on our side.

Precautions should now be taken while there is still some time left. I shall warn my friends when I am certain of the situation. I have also pondered about preparations... I think that it is wise for us to prepare and train,especially (Y/N). With her powers and enough training, I can assure that Sark won't be able to get what he wants. It could aid us from stopping the world from being ruled over.

I can now conclude that (Y/N), is indeed a walking overpowered bomb. Use that bomb for the greater good, it could save millions of lives. 

She could become the most powerful heroine in the history of Möbius that could save thousands of lives.

Or...

She could become the weapon that could destroy us all...

(Y/N) might be our only hope... 

That is all for now. 
Continuation shall be done once I have gathered enough data for this documentation to be complete.

                                                                                                                                                ~Miles Prower "

My eyes widened. 

What-...? What is this?

Has Tails been documenting me for the last few days? Without me even knowing it?

I understand about the situation all of us were currently in, but this was a major violation of my privacy. If he just wants to know about me, he could've just talked to me about it! 

Seriously? 'Documentation'? Is that the scientific term for 'stalking'?

Why does he even need this in the first place?

Why does he need to know my strengths and weaknesses?

What does he even mean by 'theoretical end of the story'? Is that something I'm supposed to know?

'Improving my powers'?

'Could become a weakness in combat'?

'. . . Might be able to see the future'?

'510% lethal to enemies'? Me???

'A killing machine'?

'. . . Could become the weapon that could destroy us all'?

So many questions swarmed into my mind,— almost giving me a huge headache. When did Tails have the time to do this? He was with us all this time... And how is he sure that all of this-... Is true? There are too many things that are stressing me out!

We're being hunted down as we speak, they want Ex's head as punishment; Sonic, our friends, and the whole world is in danger, I'm being courted by two hedgehogs, I'd have to choose one of them to marry and get these fucking chains off, and now this?!

Seriously, what the fuck is going on?

I let out a huff,— trying to not crumple the paper in my hands. I'll talk to that fox later, but for now...-

"Hey, what's that?" Ex spoke up,— snapping me back into reality, as he peeked over my shoulder. 

It's too late to hide this thing from him now. Besides, there's no point in keeping secrets when the whole world is at stake. I stood silent and showed him the notepad. He gently took it from me,— giving me a (cute) confused look, before skim-reading the whole thing. 

Five seconds have only passed, when he blurted out a 'WHAT?!' 

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "I know. Crazy, right?" He pried his emerald green eyes off of the paper and looked at me. Then, he looked back at the paper with shock and disbelief evident on his face. "Yeah-... No! This is INSANE!" He breathed out as he put a hand on his temple while holding the notepad on the other. 

I sighed. "Could this get any more worse...?" I groaned as I leaned on a table. Ex leaned back next to me and returned the notepad. I held it in my hands and looked up at the ceiling. "Now we've got more problems to worry about..." I sighed as I put a hand on my forehead, before dragging it down my face. 

Ex heaved a long sigh. 

I could tell that he was stressed out as I am. "I mean, Tails isn't wrong..." He spoke up as he looked at me. I looked back at him. "He isn't wrong about Sark..." He continued as he looked down at the notepad in my hands. "And he is definitely not wrong with all of his observations about you." He finished as he looked up at me.

"Though I wished it was me who could've said all of those great things about you..." He unknowingly thought to himself. I flinched and looked at him. He was staring at me,— eyes displaying a certain emotion that I couldn't tell. Wait... 

. . . Was he-... Jealous???

I snapped out of it and looked down on the ground. 

"I know, but-... Being studied over and stalked like this is pretty weird and uncomfortable! I don't even know if he's stalking me right now!" I worriedly replied,— clutching the notepad next to my chest. "Hey, hey! Tails is a good guy, he wouldn't do that to you! He's smart!" He spoke up as he went closer to me and put a comforting hand over my shoulder.

I looked at him as he looked at me,— straight in the eyes. 

"Besides, what he observed about you was right! You, (Y/N), are by far the most powerful being I've ever encountered in my entire life." He told me as he continued to look me in the eyes. 

"And that's rare for me to say because I've probably outlived any other being in this world, and in all my centuries of living, it's safe for me to say that there's no one like you." He gave me a genuine smile and rubbed my shoulders in a comforting way.

My face flushed at what he said. 

I gave him a smirk. "Did you just told me that I'm special?" I asked him with a giggle. He tilted his head to the side, smirked, then tilted his head back. He grinned at me. "Yes. Yes I did." He admitted,— which earned a laugh from me. He smiled back and laughed along. 

I then did the unexpected. 

I hugged him. 

I could tell that he was taken aback because he stumbled a few steps backwards, then regained his balance. I shut my eyes tight, snuggled my face closer to his chest, and continued to hug him. Moments later, arms snaked around waist. He then rested his head above mine. "Thank you, Ex. That was really sweet of you." I smiled. He chuckled in response. I could feel his chest vibrate while doing so.

"Don't mention it, sweet cheeks." He replied. I could feel him smile at the top of my head.

At that moment, I didn't want to let go. 

His embrace felt-... Warm. And welcoming. And it felt much like home. I didn't want to move. I just wanted to stay in his arms. I felt safe for once. And loved. I wanted it to be like this forever.

But as all good moments go, the hug came to a stop. 

He pulled away at the same time as I did. He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. I stared back at him. 

Out of nowhere, he smirked and ruffled my hair. "Hey - What?!" I blurted out as he chuckled at my now messy hair. "Ex!" "Sorry, not sorry, honey." He chuckled as he ran away from me. I growled at him, placed the notepad back on the table, and decided to chase him around the room.

He dodged tables and obstacles along the way and laughed heartily. It seemed like as if he didn't had this much fun in years. I couldn't blame him. He was serving a ruthless asshole. I guess he didn't even had time for 'fun'. I laughed along and continued to chase him. 

"A little mooorreeeee - GOTCHA!" I yelled in victory as I grabbed him by the arm,— only to see him disappear into smoke in my grasp. "Hey, what?" I muttered out in confusion. Suddenly, he lifted me by surprise from behind and twirled around,— with me in his arms. I squealed out in surprise and laughed. 

"Stahp it! Stahp it! Let go of meeeeee!!!" I slapped his arms to make him let go,— but to no use. He laughed along with me. "Seems like I got YOU, Princess!" He replied, then put me down on the ground again. I giggled and tried to catch my breath. He chuckled and looked at me with a genuine, cheery expression. 

A face I didn't think I would see from a demon that used to be a cold-blooded killer and a creepy pasta.

I smiled at him in return, then looked around to see that the room was a mess. "I'm sure Tails wouldn't mind all of this.... Right?" I asked him as I walked back to the table that had the notepad on it. He let out an 'oh', before rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah... Pretty sure the place was a mess before anyways..." He chuckled. I smiled at him and grabbed the pad.

I looked at the top portion of the note. It said 'scratch', so I'm guessing Tails has a more, neat version of this document of his. I tore the paper away from the pad, folded it into two, and put it in the pocket of my current clothes.

"Oh god, we've been running around and chasing each other for an hour?" He muttered out in disbelief as I saw him checking his wrist communicator. I checked my own and saw that the time was now 5:59 pm. My eyes widened. "Already? Wow, time's fast." I muttered out. 

"Faster than us, apparently..." Ex chuckled as he went towards the sliding glass doors. He then placed a hand behind his back and offered his arm out to me. ". . . I believe, that we have to go and get dressed now. I figured I'd escort you to the girls. Wouldn't want us to be late for the party." He smiled and pretended to be a fancy gentleman.

I laughed and went over to him. ". . . Shall we, my Princess?" He joked. I laughed once again, before interlocking my arm around his. 

"We shall." I went along and curtsied.

Both of us went out the doors and pretended to be fancy rich people. 

Our laughs and giggles were the only sound that could be heard throughout the hallways.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eighth Chaos Shard - it is widely known that there are only SEVEN Chaos Emeralds in all of Möbius.

It is because of the fact that the Eighth Chaos Emerald was hidden from others and was destroyed long ago because of its unimaginable power. 

In ancient times, legend has it that whoever wields the Eighth Chaos Emerald shall gain unlimited power and shall be able to enhance their skills and magical abilities, thus why it was hidden from the world for the greater good. 

Kingdoms, Möbians, demons, and creatures alike battled each other constantly with only one objective in mind,— that is, to obtain the said Chaos Emerald. 

Because of this,— during the reign of Arthur the Great, the said King had no choice but to destroy the Emerald to pieces for the greater good; later restoring peace to the world. 

As of now, no one has no clue if the Eighth Chaos Emerald still exists, or if it DID exist at all.

C:\WINDOWS\system32> ᴇʀʀᴏʀ: [DATA DELETED]

T̷h̷e̷ ̷l̷a̷s̷t̷ ̷e̷x̷i̷s̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ s̷h̷a̷r̷d̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷E̷i̷g̷h̷t̷h̷ ̷C̷h̷a̷o̷s̷ ̷E̷m̷e̷r̷a̷l̷d̷ ̷n̷o̷w̷ ̷h̷a̷n̷g̷s̷ ̷a̷r̷o̷u̷n̷d̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷n̷e̷c̷k̷ ̷o̷f
(̷Y̷/̷N̷)̷ ̷a̷s̷ ̷a̷ ̷n̷e̷c̷k̷l̷a̷c̷e̷,w̷h̷i̷c̷h̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̷g̷i̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷b̷y̷ ̷J̷i̷k̷a̷l̷.̷

The Ancient Prophecy - one of the many famously known predictions of the future that first originated in the ancient times,— during the reign of Arthur the Great and his wife; Queen Victoria. 

This very prophecy foretells the future of (Y/N),— and is believed to be predicting the future of the ruthless King of Hell,— Sark, and of the whole world as well. 

Seeing that the Kingdom of Arcadia has fallen,— which was also envisioned in the Prophecy, people from old times and the present are now truly convinced that the said vision will come true, come what may. 

Nobody truly knows from where or from who the Prophecy came from, but is believed to come from (Y/N)'s uncle,— Negagen the Magnificent; who has the ability to see the past, the present, and the future. Later on, rumor has it that Negagen has passed this information to the youngest child of Chief Pachacamac of the Knuckles Clan,— Jikal.

C:\WINDOWS\system32> ᴇʀʀᴏʀ: [DATA DELETED]

T̷h̷e̷ ̷p̷r̷o̷p̷h̷e̷c̷y̷ ̷d̷i̷d̷ ̷c̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷t̷r̷u̷e̷ ̷a̷s̷ ̷p̷e̷o̷p̷l̷e̷ ̷b̷e̷l̷i̷e̷v̷e̷d̷ ̷i̷t̷ ̷w̷o̷u̷l̷d̷,̷ ̷b̷u̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷s̷a̷i̷d̷ ̷p̷r̷o̷p̷h̷e̷c̷y̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̷a̷v̷o̷i̷d̷e̷d̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷t̷i̷m̷e̷l̷i̷n̷e̷ ̷w̷a̷s̷ ̷a̷l̷t̷e̷r̷e̷d̷;̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷r̷e̷f̷o̷r̷e̷ ̷c̷r̷e̷a̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷h̷r̷e̷e̷ ̷d̷i̷f̷f̷e̷r̷e̷n̷t̷ ̷p̷a̷t̷h̷w̷a̷y̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷e̷x̷i̷s̷t̷ a̷l̷l̷ ̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷s̷a̷m̷e̷ ̷t̷i̷m̷e̷.̷

Hell hounds - these are widely known and feared by all living things who dwelt on the surface. 

Legend has it that these creatures were created from the deepest, darkest, and fiery pits of the underworld upon the command of Hell's oldest ruler,— Lu. . . . . . 🔒

//. . . [DATA SECURED]

//. . . [Further information on topic 'Hell hounds' will be unlocked soon...]

Highests - These entities are widely known amongst every living creature,— both on the surface and in the Underworld. 

According to legends, Highests are ancient and supernatural beings that existed a very long time ago. . . . . . . 🔒

//. . . [DATA SECURED] 

//. . . [Further information on topic 'Highests' will be unlocked soon...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 267 31
A rebellion has formed in the kingdom of Mobius. Led by the determined Shadow the Hedgehog, a group of assembled bandits have assembled to dethro...
1.5K 32 25
[Sequel to Sonic: Earthbound] There was a time when making breakfast for three anthropomorphic alien heroes and facing a giant robot in the same day...
4.4K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...
335 2 12
(DISCLAIMER: FIRST, THIS SONIC ADVENTURE 3 FANFICTION IS NOT ONLY INCREDIBLY LONG AND FLETCHED OUT, BUT IT ALSO IS MY OWN AU, SO ANY CHARACTER INTERA...