One Curse Ends Another Begins

By ArceusInsanity

Sequel to the Yandere Curse, make sure to read that first. The Links are now 25 and have just moved in to the... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Continuing else where

Chapter 78

14 2 0
By ArceusInsanity

Vaati pov.

Sitting across from the giant I have my MacDonald fries and have today's questions all planned out. Ganondorf has a burger and fries. "So how are you're parents?" He asks taking a drink of Fanta. 

"They are doing well, my O bāchan tried to break into the house so she could grab some sugar. It would have been quicker and easier to go to the store, it is in fact 24/ 7 for her 2 am ass," I tell him remembering the holes in the cabinets.

"Why did you treat the first like shit?" I ask him remembering how my parents reacted the first time they saw him. They called him an asshole that would hurt me. 

"I liked him, romantically. I refused to accept to myself that I could like a guy and hated that he was debating leaving the group we had. So I forced him to be an ass to keep him from being able to leave and directly was an ass because I was trying to convince myself I didn't like him,"

I take a few fries thinking over his answer. People are so fucking stupid. Why the fuck would someone be into getting bullied. It gets people's attention by making them hate you. So why is it so many guys think that, that's the way one gets another's attention. Probably because instead of telling them off for the stupid act it's all 'boys will be boys'.

"How did you respond to the death of first?" No one says much about how they responded to the event so it's difficult to find any information about it. 

"I finally realized that I loved them. That he had been suffering because of me. How if I had just treated him better he would have just gone to school that day. That he could have been alive if I had been there for him." Ganondorf goes on regret filling his voice.

"How did first die. I know who died but I don't know how it happened," I ask, it has something to do with Majora's hallucinations and a specific one of them. But only my family knows the hallucination part of it. 

"He hadn't come to school they went to a park near his house. They went off trail and ran into something that no one quite knows what it was. It crushed their entire neck to less than the spine and impaled him on a tree afterwards...." So that's why they didn't tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 38
COMPLETED- 2018 "Where did you come from?" Ilia asked and that's when everything stopped. Where did I come from? I tried to remember, I thought real...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
205 4 5
cw// violence, death, anxiety attack, blood This fanfiction is based on "Adventures of VID in the Ostankino" by Drakonchik1989. This focuses on a rel...
2.2K 60 9
-OK BEFORE YOU START READING THUS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IM REWRITING THIS BOOK BCS I HATE IT, IM GONNA LEAVE THIS ONE UP ANYWAY BUT THIS ONE WILL REMA...