Ghost Bird The Academy: James...

By lexiloo7

What if a second bird was joining Sang and the Academy boys. Sang and James are like night and day. Winter an... More

+ More cast.
Making Friends? The Mall: Revised.
Greg Strikes again.
Cuddles, Emotions and Trust.
You get a Phone! You get a Phone! And you get a Phone!
Phone calls and Texts.
Victor
Meeting the Good Doctor
Good Eats.
Sir Luke Enters.
Not an update: Authors Note!
Error: About Veronica
Solitude, Was The Only Ending To Her Story.
Sean
Authors Note.
Kota
Luke
A Crack In The Glass Was Fixed
Human Again.
Sang
My Destiny As An Awful Cook.
Guide.
Things Go Wonderfully Right; Or Horribly Wrong.
North
Welcome To Hell.
Bang Bang He Dead
Tuning In On: Chaotic Stupidity.
Housebound.
Friday's Are For Falling.
Falling Off The Edge
Unknown Territory
Raindrops Lashed Down
Talking Is A Crime.
Friend Zone? Maybe?
Guide+Nicknames+Birthdays.
Birthday Party Bitches
We're Walking Into The Woods...
Shopping And Jealousy.
Circle Of Idiots.
Gabe
Helping A Broken Bird.
Emotions can be difficult.
And I'd Do It Again.
Not An Update: Authors Note
To The Office We Go
Interlude
James Can Breakdance. Period.
Is This A Date?
Chicken Nuggets For The Win.
Intense Is Putting It Lightly.
Nathan
Silas
Kota
Owen
Bad Moods, and Sweet Truths.
Self Defense
Homeward Bound
Welcome To Bob's Diner

Birds and Dogs.

5.3K 89 79
By lexiloo7

Katherine McNamara as Jameson 'James'
"The worst kind of pain is when your smiling just to stop the tears from falling."

"I didn't tell you guys because you wouldn't understand! I wanted to die, I wanted to die more than anything in the world and how can I explain that to you all when you've only seen me trying my best to live?"

Lili Reinhart as Sang Sorenson

"It is well for the heart to be naive and the mind not to be."

"I love you James! I loved you before I even realized what love was. I love you with every fiber in my being why is it so hard for you too see that people are capable of that? That I'm capable of that. Please James, let me love you?"

Grant Gustin as Dakota 'Kota' Lee
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives one."

"I'm trying to understand but it's just so hard. So hard to picture a world without you. That you could have slipped between my fingers. Don't cry please don't cry."

Brenton Thwaites as Victor Morgan

"Without music life would be a mistake."

"Melody why is the kitchen on fire? God I thought Doc's cooking was bad!"

Mathew Daddario as Silas Korba

"Listen to silence. It has so much to say."

"You make me laugh, θεά μου. Everything about you is infectious you change the energy in the room just by walking in."

Daniel Sharman as Gabriel Coleman
"Art speaks where words are unable too."

"Look at me one more time like that and I'm going to carry your ass up to that bedroom."

Kj Apa as Nathan Griffin

"There are two types of pain, one that hurts you and one that changes you."

"Did you just slap my ass?"

Austin Butler as Luke Taylor

"I don't mind being goofy and silly. I love making people laugh and I'm not self conscious."

"You aren't a burden James, I'll remind you that again and again. For the rest of my life if I have to. You are worth everything."

Steven R McQueen as North Taylor
"Try to manage anger since people can't manage there stupidity."

"James, why do you have condoms?"

Matthew Gray Bluber as Sean Green.

"Child prodigy is a curse because you've got all those terrible possibilities."

"Firefly I know it's hard, I know it's hard. But your letting all of this eat up at you well you hide behind a smile. It's just postponing the impossible, if you keep doing this your gonna find yourself right back at the dark path."

Theo James as Owen Blackbourne

"If you learn self control you can master anything."

"Your telling me, this whole time you've known how to play the piano?"

There ya have it! My cast list of the boys, Sang  and of course my OC James.

I'm using the books descriptions of the boys and Sang- obviously some of the actors don't have all of there characteristics this is just what I imagine-

Picture the them however you like! I'll be using the books description I may just throw in some GIFS here and there because I love them.

I thought it'd be nice to add them as well as some sneak peaks into parts of the books

The words that look like this are current or future parts of the book some of my favorite lines some random Lines etc...

The words in italics looking like this are just some quotes that I feel fit the characters well.

More cast coming! Keep an eye out if you'd like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.5K 16
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson is already a successful professional dancer at only 17 years old. Ever since her father died and left her alone with her...
60.8K 2.7K 18
Sang was happy, smiling and laughing and loving her boys. Until one day, she received news that could rip them apart. Tears are cried, anger is shown...
31.3K 2.3K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
356K 16.7K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...