My Villain

بواسطة fluffysugarsock

What if the villain in the story you wrote is YOUR hero? Shen Yue, author of best selling novel "Two Wrongs M... المزيد

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Seventy-Four

1.2K 89 31
بواسطة fluffysugarsock

Wang Yu Yan has always been prepared for the worst.

Years of experience as the wife of one of the leading businessmen in the country and as a mother has taught her that everything that could go wrong, CAN and WILL go wrong when given impetus.

The moment she heard that Shen Yue was involved in a car accident with a truck, all her senses went into overdrive and she commandeered her family into action.

Yue is not going to die – NOT when they all just found her.

Her husband only told her to look after everyone before they parted ways and she knows it is a testament to how much he trusts her. "Look after Yue, look after our son, look after everyone", he told her.

Wang Jiashu will ensure that everything will be at her disposal and all she needs to worry about is making sure Yue lived and DiDi came home to her... to them.

However, when she learned that Chen Feiyu and Song Zuer could possibly be involved, she worried for Feiyu as well.

And now... after meeting Dong Xin, she worries for everyone else.

But she believes herself ready to ensure that the fallout would not be wholly irreparable.

Still... as she followed her daughter, running towards the ICU entrance, and as she heard the ice in her son's voice, Yu Yan knows no amount of preparation would be enough to make sure that hearts and even faces could be kept intact.

The anger simmering in that corridor can scald anyone.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING HIM WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS?!?", the ominous voice of a volcanic eruption came out of Xin, Yue's bestfriend.

Yu Yan liked the woman as soon as she saw her hugging Yue's mother after rushing from the airport to the hospital.

She and her husband cut their honeymoon short to go to their best friend and if that isn't loyalty, she doesn't know what is.

But she recognizes that such loyalty can breed this much anger – especially as she watched Xin's demeanor change when she learned of Chen Feiyu and how he could possibly be involved.

Some things inside Xin's mind seem to have fallen together and before anyone could react, she had bolted for the ICU, followed by her husband and then Xi Zi and Kido, who realized that Xin must be on her way to confront Feiyu and DiDi would surely then see him.

For his end, Feiyu just looked terrible.

His face seems so much more battered from the inflammation of the punches he received earlier in the day, his whole posture looking like he had been dragged from heaven and on towards hell.

Yu Yan is yet to know what they are all doing in front of the ICU entrance for when she pushed her son to go to Shen Yue awhile ago, she expected him to spend more time INSIDE there.

But there he was, caged by Kido and Xi Zi.

"Blame me for... whatever it is you need to... blame me for and... I will take all of it...", Feiyu answered haltingly, probably a product of his broken jaw, his swollen eyes tearing up as he looked at the ICU's doors, "... please... please... I just have to... my wife... she can die..."

Yu Yan and the rest looked up at the ICU and sure enough, a flurry of activity around the bed Song Zuer occupied is happening.

DEAR GOD.

"If she dies then it would have been your fault you bastard!", Xin's furious declaration felt like a kick to a dying animal, "YOU WANT US TO FEEL PITY FOR YOU?!?! I CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO DO THAT WHEN MY BESTFRIEND AND YOUR WIFE IS ABOUT TO BOTH LOOSE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF YOUR VERY OWN STUPIDITY AND PRIDE! "

"Xin!", Zhi Ting admonished her, keeping her imprisoned in his arms.

"Isn't THAT the truth?", the woman retaliated, "He wants us to feel pity for him because his wife is dying??? WHOSE FAULT IS THAT ANYWAY??????"

Yu Yan tried to search for her son's eyes and felt her blood run cold.

DiDi's eyes looked hollow.

That has never been a good sign.

Security came up and somehow, Yu Yan felt relief at seeing the uniformed guards.

She wanted to tell them to bring in more people.

Her son looks like he would tear even through a wall just to squeeze the life out of –

"Ma'am, Sir, please", the tallest guard rallied for their attention, "We cannot have anymore incidents after what happened this morning. We will have to take you out of the building if –"

"Sir, my wife is... please just...", Feiyu pointed the guards' concentration towards the ICU.

"But Sir we cannot allow you to disrupt the peace in the hospital, especially here in front of the ICU."

Yu Yan reached a hand out to the guard who spoke, but what she said is not only for him but for everyone else. "Sir, I apologize for the sudden outburst. I really do. Everyone's emotions is heightened but we understand your concern. Nothing will happen anymore."

"Mrs. Wang, we have been directed to give you consideration but we do not want a repeat of what happened this morning", the guard answered.

Before anyone else could react to that, two nurses came running towards the ICU entrance, not bothering to stop at the blockage they were causing and making a way for themselves.

As the ICU doors opened, they all heard the frantic shout of – "PUMP! PUMP! PUMP!"

Feiyu fell to the floor and Zi Wei, Yue's father, and Zuer's mother who rushed to help him up.

"Tao Peng, Jiang An, stay here and ensure nothing else happens", the head guard commanded.

The situation cannot be helped.

Everything is exploding all at once.

"You can let me go", DiDi spoke and everyone turned to him. Even the guards felt the shift of emotions change.

The Wang Corp. Heir looked calm, collected, and almost lethal.

Xi Zi and Kido looked reluctant to do it but they did as asked.

Yu Yan, along with everyone else, watched as her son walked towards Feiyu and knelt down to be on his level.

You could feel the tension rising and try to choke you.

"I hope Zuer makes it out of this alive", DiDi began, his voice level, his eyes unflinching, no movement wasted, "because if she doesn't, then you will know how it feels to have the most important thing in the world taken from you and know that whatever you do, it won't ever come back. You will spend hundreds of nights wishing you are as dead as you feel and hundreds of mornings pretending to the whole world that you are not falling apart. You will take all of her clothes, embrace them, and know the coldness and hardness of a piece of fabric. You will dream of her over and over again and you will keep wishing you never woke up because you know she won't be there and she will never be, not anymore."

"You will find yourself walking outside, stopping in your tracks, thinking you just saw her, you just smelled her scent, or you heard her voice and you will feel your heart fall to the ground when you know that it isn't her – it will never be her. You will be consumed with thinking what you could have done or what you could have changed just to get her back. You will find yourself in the bottom of every alcohol bottle you can lay your hands on and it still won't be enough to take your pain away."

"If Zuer doesn't live through this, you will lose all hope and all your will to live. You will leave your child behind, destroy everything else you hope you could destroy and you won't ever be able to look yourself in the mirror because your face will remind you of the face that killed her."

"Pray to God she survives Feiyu. Pray to God and to every god you can think of that you never experience hell on earth", his voice dropped to almost a whisper, "because I assure you it will be."

DiDi took one long hard look at the man who had once taken everything from him and then stood up as they all reeled from his declaration.

Zuer's mother teared up in grief.

Yue's parents looked like all color had drained from their faces.

Zi Wei sighed in helplessness.

Feiyu looked as white as sheet and completely allowed the floor to hold on to his shaking knees.

Xin, whose eyes, now gave way to tears, looked desolately at DiDi before reaching out to hug him.

"Xin, don't waste anymore of your energy on Feiyu", her son comforted, allowing the woman to cry as she needs, "Yue will be ok. She will be fine and she will come back to us. She will be angry if she learns that you punched him."

"Yue should have never been in this situation DiDi", Xin grit out amidst her tears, "She doesn't deserve to be here."

Everyone in that corridor agreed and Zhi Ting went in to hug the both of them too as tears, FINALLY, welled from both men.

Yu Yan found herself eventually crying too.

She knows that as a mother, what she just witnessed is a different man from the son she feared she might see and that relieved her.

She saw how Zuer's betrayal destroyed him and how he wished to destroy everything else afterwards. The hollowness she saw in his eyes awhile ago triggered that memory and no one would be able to understand the terror that could eat a mother whole at the thought of their child succumbing to destruction.

Her hands shook as anxiety left her.

This is a different man – a far better man.

Her eyes drifted towards the ICU and uttered a prayer and a thanks to Shen Yue.

"Please wake up my dear", she whispered, "Please come back to all of us."

***

Author's Note:

I shall see you tomorrow loves.

Stay safe and keep healthy. *tight air hug*

- Mai

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.3K 641 25
Han Hyerin was her name when she turned back in time to the Joseon Dynasty. Her intelligence and elegance had destined her to live her life as the ro...
3.3K 125 26
This is a story of the three engineering students at Seoul Engineering University (SEU) who finds their friendship as making themselves like idiots b...
196 63 70
Recipes I want to save but people no longer keep recipe boxes nor is my handwriting good enough anyway lol. Complete randomness may be found here. I...
7.3K 87 27
Join Nashi Dragneel, Storm Fullbuster, Rosemary Fernandez , Igneel Dragneel, Nova Dreyar, Sylvia Fullbuster, Gale Redfox, Emma Redfox, Reiki Fernande...