Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

De FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... Mai multe

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️

356 9 1
De FFwritingFuN

Jimin has found out how powerful he truly is over Chen. For the three weeks he's been doing nothing but teasing him. And when Chen tries to punish him, Jimin turns it over and ends up making Chen a moaning and begging mess.

I'm making names up for Jimin's family like I did Chen's since I don't actually know his family

So here they sit at dinner with Jimin's family for the second time. Chen's sitting quietly as they order there food, then the waiter walks away with there orders and they begin talking again.

"So Chen, how has Jimin here been acting around you? I know he can be a stubborn and a sassy brat sometimes." His mother, Catherine smiled. Chen laughed, "Well he's definitely-" but he paused feeling Jimin's hand slide up his thigh. Clearing his throat, "He's definitely a handful sometimes, but so am I." Jimin smiled and moved his hand away from the boys sensitive area.

"He's very lovable and sweet." He forced a smile. "Oh really? I've seen some videos where Jimin is just a straight up whiny baby and your always so clam about it!" His sister, Lily snickered as he glared at her. "Yes he always-" but then he stopped again feeling Jimin's hands quickly slip into his pants under the table cloth.

He took a deep breath and rethought his words. "He's very sensitive sometimes but it's normal." He cleared his throat feeling Jimin stoke him gently. "Is everything ok sweetheart?" His mother asked, "Yes of course. I'm just taking a new medication and it makes my throat feel weird." He laughed.

But after that he refused to speak as Jimin wouldn't take his hands out of the boy's pants. The moment his father spoke to him Jimin's hand firmed up. "So ChenYoung, you are serious about this whole thing correct? No games? You love Jimin completely alone?" He asked.

Chen forgot Jimin was even there as he answered with a firm and confident voice, "Of course. I love Jimin with everything I have sir, and I plan on doing everything I can to keep him happy." He said quickly. "Good." Charles replied and sat back.

"Jimin isn't still obsessed with Blake Shelton is he?" His little brother, Andy laughed. "Well actually-" he stopped as Jimin gave him a good two pulls, before secretly jerking him off. "He isn't. I didn't e-even know he had an o-obsession o-or anything."

As there food came Chen couldn't eat as he felt Jimin giving rough and slow tugs to his member. He cleared his throat struggling to not moan in front of everyone. He felt his stomach knot up and his legs became shaky as Jimin whispered, "Be careful by what you say baby."

He finally had enough. He couldn't stand Jimin's teasing and the stress and suffering he was forced to go through.

"Excuse me." He mumbled after ripping Jimin's arm out of his pants and stood up and stormed off into the bathroom. Now he was hard and aggravated with Jimin. The smaller boy was getting out of control. He was flirting with everyone and constantly teasing Chen and he was now pissed off.

"I'm going to go check up on him." Jimin said and his family agreed that it was a good idea. He walked through the large restaurant and into he males bathroom. As soon as he walked in Chen looked up at the mirror. Jimin locked the door and smirked.

"Why did you get up like that baby? Now everyone's worried." He pouted while guiding his hands down Chen's chest and to his sensitive area. "Does somebody need some attention?" He asked clearly enjoying how hard Chen was.

"Yes I do." Chen whimpered feeling his hands grip him, Jimin softly let his hands go into Chen's pants again and gently stoked him. "F-fuck..." Chen whimpered again and closed his eyes while looking at the ceiling. Then he stopped and yanked Jimin's hand out of his pants.

This wasn't good enough. He needed more.

So he picked Jimin up and placed him on the counter, "Oh someone's needy for me aren't they? Hmm? Do you need some attention-" Chen cut him off by growling loudly and staring deep into his eyes. And then everything slipped away. Every single ounce of confidence Jimin had slipped away just as fast as it came.

Chen looked at him with the most coldest glare, a glare Jimin's never gotten before. He was looking at him with the same look he gave his workers. Not that soft loving one.

"Are. You. Done. Yet?" He asked threw gritted teeth. "I'm so done with your teasing, if you pull that shit again I'll punish you in this damn bathroom. Understand?" He asked and Jimin quickly nodded with fear in his chest. He wasn't afraid of Chen, but of what he had done. He could see the lust in Chen's eyes, along with anger and stress. If they had sex.....Jimin would be a dead man.

Literally.

A. dead. Man.

Jimin felt like cowering down just under the boys gaze, he looked down at his fingers with glossy eyes. Chen finally sighed as he felt more calmer and gently placed his index finger under Jimin's chin to make him look up at him.

"I'm done with your teasing. Im done with you thinking your the dom. Because in this relationship I'm your fucking daddy, do you understand?" He asked softly. Jimin nodded, "Do you understand?" He growled. "Yes daddy." Jimin's lip quivered in pleasure.

"Good." He smiled and gently kissed Jimin's lips. When he backed away the boy whined wanting more. "Please, just a little." He begged. "You fall so quickly?" He chuckled and un-zipped the smaller boys pants.

He didn't expect Jimin to fall so easily, to cower down and beg so quickly. It took him by surprise almost. He was at one second a huge flirt, and now he was whining and moaning while begging.

"O-oh fuck!" He panted heavily. "Mmmmaaaaa." He moaned and gripped a handful of Chen's hair. The smaller boy was stuck sweating and panting, he moaned and squeezed his eyes shut feeling himself at his high.

He moaned loudly as Chen swallowed everything and slowly stood up, he washed his mouth out quickly and kissed Jimin. "Now, I think everything is settled." He smirked down at Jimin. "Isn't that right?" He asked. "Yes daddy." The boy replied and smiled.

"Good, now lets go." Chen smiled and they both walked out like two normal people who didn't just hook up aggressively in the bathroom.

They walked back out to the table with the family who all worried expressions on there faces. "Everything ok? Your dad tried checking up on your guys but the bathroom was locked and he heard yelling." Catherine said. "Yes everything is ok, we had a small disagreement. Don't worry mom, it's just like you and dad." Jimin smiled as Catherine nodded. "Sometimes I just can't stand him, because" she paused and they both said, "Men just don't know."

They shook there aheads while laughing. Chen and Charles shared a knowing look and they both rolled there eyes. "Women." They both mumbled at the same time.

"But I'm not sure it's yelling they heard." Chen whispered and Jimin faked a laugh and stomped on Chen's foot. "It might have been your moa-" Jimin cut him off by pinching his arm.

After the lovely but secretly not so lovely dinner was over the family said goodbye to the couple and they both went there separate ways. Once the two of them where in the car Jimin puffed out his cheeks, took in a deep breath, Chen groaned and rolled his eyes already knowing what's about to happen, and he yelled at the top of his lungs, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"What just happened?! Within this small dinner to much happened!" He yelled. "What are you on about now?" Chen asked leaning back in his seat. "What am I- WHAT AM I ON ABOUT?! HOW DID I LOSE THE SPOT OF BEING THE DOM WITHIN THE FIRST THREE WEEKS?!" He yelled angry with himself.

"Well it's simple. You never where the dom, you thought you where. You where simply flirting and teasing. There's a difference. But no matter what I'm always the dom." He smirked. "That's not what your moans said!" Jimin said and Chen glared at him. "I was enjoying it, but then I realized it was getting out of hand so I toned it down." He said driving out of the parking lot.

They didn't stop arguing over it until they got home where they saw Hoseok and Yoongi holding hands and stepping into the elevator. They stepped in right next to them.

"Well hello backwards couple." Yoongi smirked. "I fixed it." Chen glared at him, "Or did you?" Hoseok asked. "I did! You can ask his  dad!" He yelled and the two boys looked at him with wide eyes. "No! No! No! That's not what he meant I swear!" Jimin yelled.

"Ok....whatever you say...." Hoseok mumbled as they shuffled closer to the corner of the elevator to get away from them. "I'm serious! Chen finally had enough of my amazing flirting and shit and we hooked up in the bathroom, then my dad came to check up on us but the door was locked and he thought he heard screams but he actually heard my moans which I can completely understand why he would think I was screaming cause Chen does the very most, and then he went back and told my family that he thought we where fighting which he wasn't wrong because we where fighting just not fighting over what he thought we may have been fighting over!" He said in one breath.

"Oh ok now we understand." Yoongi said calmly and they scooted closer.  "So you admit Chen fixed you up and put you in your place?" Hoseok asked and raised his eyebrows. "Ummm..." Jimin couldn't quite answer. "And he did it so well that your moans sounded like screams?" Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows and made that weird sound he always does.

"I-ummm- well yeah?" He said shyly. His face became red in embarrassment as he quickly turned to Chen and hid his face. "Awww I never really noticed how tiny you are compared to Chen!" Hoseok laughed.

Jimin huffed and pushed Hoseok closer to Chen and crossed his arms against his chest. Hoseok slowly looked up at Chen and swallowed his spit as he felt almost intimidated by his height. He slowly scooted back to Yoongi and stared down at his feet.

"How...how do you stand so close to him? I've never actually been that close to you before so... I just never noticed how tall you really where." He said quietly and hugged Yoongi who melted in the cuddles as always. "Yeah I get that a lot." Chen smiled.

The doors opened and they walked out into He hallway. "By hyungs!" Both of the boys said to Hoseok and Yoongi. They waved back at the younger boys before walking into there own apartment. "Bath-time and cuddles?" Jimin asked with his puppy eyes.

Chen nodded with a smile and they inside. He started the water in the bathtub while Jimin grabbed matching pj's that made him giggle evilly.

Then he ran into the bathroom and hid the clothes underneath the sink, then he quickly undressed and jumped into the tub making a big splash. "Aish." Chen muttered and took off his shirt. Jimin pokes his eyes up from the water and wiggled his eyebrows at the sight of this fine ass mans back.

'I may or may not have a small fetish for muscular hands and backs...' he giggled in his mind.

Chen took off his pants and Jimin quickly looked him up and down a good amount of times. He looked like the perfect model, muscles that weren't to big that they looked weird, but they where no where near small. Perfect tan, slim waist, broad shoulders (longer than Jin's shoulders😳) and perfect face.

He took off his underwear and Jimin batted his eyelashes while holding back his screams. He went completely back under the water as Chen turned around and got into the tub next to him.

'I just did a full body check out without getting caught by anyone.!!!' Jimin screamed in his mind. He came back up from the water out of breath and choked on water that went up his nose. He coughed and choked at the same time. Chen gently pat his back with a concerned face.

"Are you ok?" Chen asked holding him close. Jimin opened his mouth to say yes, but stopped as he felt Chen's muscular arm around him. He coughed a few more times while making his eyes slowly water by not blinking.

Then he blinked a few times making tears stream form his eyes as he sniffles a few times and coughed some more. "I-I forgot I c-couldn't b-breath." He coughed a few more times. "Aww, come here." Chen said feeling bad he didn't notice.

He hugged Jimin and the boy bit his lip to keep his smirk down. He coughed a few more times and scooted closer to Chen, "My nose hurts..." he whined. Chen gently kissed the tip of his nose, "Are you ok baby?" He asked gently. Jimin nodded but kept his pout on his lips. "Be more careful ok?" He asked and the boy nodded.

He grabbed his phone after a few seconds and took a picture with Chen who was hanging out calmly with his eyes closed. "Babe..." Jimin mumbled and he looked at the camera. He smiled and Jimin snapped a photo. "Thank you!" He smiled and kissed his cheek.

After the bath they got out and dried off, and put on there pj's. "Yah did you do this on purpose?" Chen asked glaring at Jimin as he smiled and nodded.

Jimin was wearing one of Chen's button up shirts, with white socks that went up to his knees. While Chen was wearing a thin white sweater with strings at the end of the sleeves, and opened up like a jacket at the chest, with white sweatpants that fit his legs perfectly.

'Hot as fuck.' Jimin forced himself from staring. "Now photo shoot!" He screamed happily and Chen agreed. They often had photo-shoots on Friday nights and posted them on Instagram. It was mainly Jimin's idea since he loved photo-shoots. "Let's do this little bean!" Chen picked him up and ran into there bedroom.

"So professional what should we do?" He asked. Jimin looked around the room with some ideas he's never gotten before. Normally they have cute little photo's that steal ARMY's hearts away...but for some odd reason his mind was wandering to something more....serious.

"How about we try something different?" He asked and Chen nodded. He was always up for anything Jimin wanted to do. His little runways, photo-shoots, TickTock making things always cheered Chen up.

"Ok for the first photo let's switch this bed-cover to white." He suggested. So then they switched the pillow cases, sheets, and covers from baby blue to white. Then Chen helped Jimin set up his lights and camera. Yes they take professional pics cause they fabulous

Then Jimin gently did there makeup and hair. While Chen drew a fake tattoo on the both of them. (He's artsy)

Chen's make-up + Tattoo;

Jimin's Make-Up + Tattoo;

After they where finished getting ready it took a total of four hours, but beauty takes time and pain.

"For the first one...." Jimin thought about it, "I'll stand on the desk, like this." He climbed on top of the desk and wrapped one arm around his own neck, while the other reached towards the ceiling, he stood limply on one leg while the other pointed out like a ballerina. "And move this chair out of the way, and you'll stand right here like this."

Jimin got in his position on top of the desk, while Chen stood besides the desk. One leg pointed out like Jimin's, he reached up with one arm, and the other he also wrapped around his neck.

The light set around the camera perfectly, as Jimin clicked onto the wireless button he had that went with the camera. After taking the photo they looked at it, it looked so beautiful. But odd at the same time, since they've never taken photo's seriously before. "Pretty!" Chen smiled.

"For this next one we need to show off our tattoo's." Jimin said thinking. Then Chen got a good idea. He stood in front of the closet door without his shirt, covering his face with his hands, while Jimin did the same except his button up shirt was open.

The next, Jimin was laying down on the bed reaching towards Chen as he sat on the edge. Then they did one where there backs where put together and they held each other's hands above there heads. Let your imaginations take over for the rest

After there three hour photo-shoot, they posted all the photo's on Twitter instead of Instagram. "That was fun!" Jimin held and Chen nodded. "These pictures where much different than the ones we normally do. The entire era of them changed with the clothing and lighting and posing. It's kinda weird." He laughed. "I've come to notice that over the years as well. With every album we make, the era is always different depending on the clothing and makeup." Jimin spoke.

"It's really cool how that works." Chen smiled. "So what now?" Jimin asked and they both thought about what they could do. Even though it was past mid-night they had nothing to do and neither of them could sleep.

"TickTock?" Jimin asked. "I'm not good at those..." Chen said. He always felt awkward on those, he didn't really know what exactly to do. "Well how about popcorn and video games?" Jimin suggested and Chen quickly agreed with a smile.

He turned on his Xbox and sat down on the bed and rested his back against the headboard. Soon Jimin walked in with a huge bowl of popcorn and a bright smile, he crawled onto the bed and sat comfortably between Chen's legs while watching him play.

"Go left!" He yelled as he saw someone throw a bomb at Chen. "Thanks little bean." He mumbled not taking his eyes off of the screen. Jimin fed the both of them popcorn while playing with the tips of Chen's hair.

And so the night carried on with video games and popcorn and soda, until they got tired and finally fell asleep....

Yes this chapter is shortened by over three-hundred words. Seriously I always go 3,563 words and above! Sorry for the short chapter lol

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147K 11.7K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...
73.7K 2.3K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
28.8K 1K 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
20.5K 2.1K 25
"why is your chest big?" Jimin raises his eyebrows as he deeply stares at your chest. Your face goes full red and you cover your chest hugging them...