Love Shots

Av Aahyana_khair

this book is collection of short love stories. I hope everyone enjoy my writing. Mer

Read.....
Love in the eyes
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
Fate Marriage
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
Regret
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
Bonus Chapter
Feel her love
Sorry!
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
Nikkah
πŸ’—
πŸ’—

πŸ’—

11K 496 68
Av Aahyana_khair

It was early in morning................

They were in bed. They were cuddling each other. His arm circles around her waist and other hand running in her hairs.

He was busy in gazing at her who she was fast asleep in his arms after their passionate night.

But he didn't close his eyes for second to sleep.

He can't help but felt like something really got changed between them after last night. But He can't point his finger on it.

Lots of thought running and messing with his mind.

From the start he knew that she love him but now he think about it he took to much granted her love. When last night she said I love you to him in middle of it. That was not very first time He heard it from her. But when she said it that time her voice was so intense and she was looking with so much longing in his eyes that he can't describe it in word. Hearing it his heart fillipped and started to beat very fast. He felt losts of emotions at one time. He doesn't know what happened to him after he was unstoppable. Like he forgot everything around them just they both are in world. She is only matter to him nothing any more that time.

When finally he moved back from her she was exhausted that in next second she fall asleep without uttering word but he didn't forgot the smile She gave him before sleeping.

He didn't thought one day they will share this much closness.

He can't help but thanks the god to send her to him as his wife.

She didn't left him after all troubles he created for them. He doesn't know what he would have done without her. She was sole reason he is sane if not her there with him all time then he would have lost all his senses long ago.

He didn't even forgot that night when he came to know the truth of haya's disappearance. That day he would have shattered but she didn't let him. She tried to console him and take care him without thinking anything and forgoting how their realtionship was and how rude he was with her.

She didn't even pushed him when he hugged her but in return she just tried to soothe his pain. He didn't forgot concern he saw for him in her eyes that night.

He didn't understand how much he was blind before to notice her love for him.

Now he was calling own self big ideat of world. That he took too much time to just move on from mere girl who was not even serious with him. She just made fool of him while playing with his feelings.

Just because of waiting for her he wasted ten years of life. Which he can't get back even he want to.

Three years and six months of their mairrage. Such long period he ignored her and made her suffer.

How he will going to repay that time to her?

No that was not in his hand.

He just cause of pain and distress to his father. Who gave love to him. Just because of him he didn't even get remarried after his mother died so he didn't have to accept any step mother.

He can't help but regretting all about his past actions.

Even if he want but he can't go back and change it.

Now forgoting everything he just want to lead happy future with her. So his father at least not take worry of him.

Removing all his thoughts from his mind He glanced down at her who was sleeping without any worry of this world.

His hearts beating so fast he afraid she will wake up with ìts sound. He was trying to calm down.

How can he when she was only in his shirt also layed beside him in his arms. Her arms wrapped around him in tight grip in fear of losing him. Her head was layed on his shoulder. Soft smile spread on her face even in sleep showing her happiness.

Seeing her unknowingly small smile spread on his lips.

He silently made promised to himself not to let this smile go away from her face. Don't let tears come in her eyes specially not because him.

Thinking it he kissed on her forehead tenderly. He slowly removed her arms from him and detached his body from her but carefully not to wake her up. He get out of the bed not before covering her in duvet. He straightly went washroom to take shower.

Minutes later he returned to room all fresh. He glanced at her but she was in deep slumber. He took out his clothes from wardrobe silently and got dressed.

He combed his hair went to her. First he thought to wake her up. When He glanced at clock he changed his mind. It was 8:30 a.m. All night he didn't let her sleep. She just sleep few hours ago. So decide against it. He leaned down to her kissed on side of lips. After it no more disturbing her sleep he walked out room while closing door behind him.

*************************

She was in deep slumber when she heard like someone calling her but ignoring it she turned other side in sleep not want to wake up from beautiful dream she was seeing now.

Ya she was having dream about Kaashif and about that future. Like they consumed their marriage. They finally covered distance which was didn't want to go from between them after lots of tried. But they finally removed it from between them.

She can't help but smile in sleep. She was busy with her dream when suddenly she felt something warm wrapped around her. To feel more warmth she snuggle back in it.

After seconds she felt kissed her on head. After forhead, after her left cheek after corner of her lips after her jawline.

Getting irritated with it she slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to find source of torture. Who was non other than her husband.

"Good morning" he smilingly wished her.

"Good morning." With sleepy mind she also replied him with smile and turned her head again go to sleep.

She was about to close her eyes when her eyes went down to her body where she was wearing his shirt.

Seeing it she was totally awake. She thought it was her dream so blink her eyes two - three more time. But reality didn't change.

When suddenly felt her bare legs after it her eyes ready popped out of her shockets.

So it was not dream but they really consumed their marriage last night. She thought herself and blushed started crept on her cheeks

It was feel like dream. But her condition saying otherwise.

So finally I am his and he is mine. On that thought shy smile spread on her face.

No no no.. maybe I am dreaming. Let's conform it because I dream that numerous and when i awake reality hit me very hard every time. She thought.

She get fully turned to him. Her eyes went to him Who was already looking at her with admiration. On his look Her heart started to beat fast. But controlling it she cupped his face with her hands trying make herself believe this all is true not her dream.

"What are you doing?" He confusely asked her who was normally squeezed his cheeks with her hands.

"This not dream?" She puzzely asked him.

"No! this all true. This not your one of dream." He chuckled at her behavior and removed her hands from his face. Pecked her lips to make her believe.

"Now you got to know this all is reality." Saying he again pecked her lips but this time little longer than before.

Her eyes closed down feeling his longing kiss on her lips.

For some time they both layed there silently feelings each other. His arm around her waist and other hand playing with her hairs. Her arms between them just keeping some distance knowing she is only his shirt.

"Up to now. I still can't believe that this is true. It seem like I am dreaming." She murmured while looking deeply in his eyes.

Hearing it he pulled her more to him removing small distance between them. As her body flash against him small gasped left her mouth.

"Did you really finally return to my side?" She hopefully asked him while caressing his cheek with her fingers.

"What do you think?" He asked her in return while leaning more to her and attached their forhead. On it smile spread on her lips. Seeing it he also smile in return.

She closed her eyes to save this moment forever in her heart. When she opened her eyes It fell on clock. Watching the time she hurriedly get up while removing his arms from her.

"Oh my god.... It is already 11. How can i sleep so much. I have to make breakfast and also go to office." She mumble while thinking of what she going to do now.

"Don't worry. Abba already left also after having breakfast." Saying he again wrapped her in his arms. As her back pressed against his front her breathing started to get uneven.

"About your office I already called there and asked your leave." He informed her while making her relax.

"But seriously how much you sleep?" He casually said and pulling her more to him.

Listening it her head snapped at him. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"And who was reason behind it. Last night you ...di..didn't l...lee...let m...." She first started with confidence but got nervous on the mention of last night. She just looked down shyly.

"Why you stopped? Complete your sentence na." He teasingly whispered in her ears. While sending shiver run through her body on his hoarse voice.

"Le...lett...m...me....g...go..."she badly stammered in nervousness. She tried to wiggle out from his arms. But his hold get more tighten around her.

"Now you are feeling shy to say it. If i am not forgoting last night you were the one who demanded the kiss. I didn't knew before my wife that much bold." He remarked while smirk plastered on his face. Hearing it like all blood rushed to her cheeks.

"Kaashif please...." On this point she was pleading him. He glanced down at her whoes all face turned all red with shyness. He can't help but chuckled left his mouth.

"Ok.ok.. let it go." Saying he turned her to him and again lay down with her in his arms.

"It is already late. Leave me." She tried to get out from his arms. But miserably got failed in it.

"Just for sometime I want to hold you like this." Saying he kissed her on forehead. Her eyes got closed to feel his kissed. After without any objections she lay there in his arms.

"When you woke up?" She asked while looking his fresh clothes.

"You are asking me when I woke up. And here I was unable to sleep after last night." He told her who just avoiding his eyes.

After it comfortable silent spread between them. They were feeling each other presence. But theirs minds somewhere.

"Kaashif!" She murmured to get his attention. Who raised his eyebrows at her silently asking her 'What is it?'.

"I want to ask something to you. Some thoughts is disturbing me again again. I just want to clear mind of it." She said to him who just confusely looked at her.

"Didn't you knowingly took me that restaurant?" She asked doubtful while looking directly in his eyes.

"No. It was just coincidence that she came there with her family. I liked there food. So I just randomly took you there." He explained himself to her. She clearly see the honesty in his eyes.

"Then why you were staring her whole time in party like she was all matter to you nothing else?" She inquired.

"I am sorry for that day. She wore the same necklace which I gave her on her birthday. I was so confused just looking it. Like It was not gold or diamond that she would have kept it with her after marriage and She would have lots of necklaces why she wore it. I was so messed up that time I didn't know what I was doing that time. " He sincerely told her.

"Why you lied to me that you had some work that's why you didn't come to pick me up. When you went to park and her house." She asked while making him shocked for second.

"I was went there to understand my feelings. When before other time when I went there always my mind just rewind memories of her which I spent with her there but last time when I was went there this time not her memories but which time I spent with you that was rewinding my mind. I also didn't want to hurt you that's why I lied to you about it." He replied while looking deeply in her eyes.

After minute she broke the their eye contact and looked down. She sighed in relief finally she got her answers.

"I forgot to tell you something." On it she looked up at him confusely.

"I didn't say it that time but you were looking stunning in that black Saree. When you next time wearing it just only for me?" he murmured last part in her ear making her eyes widened.

"Kaashif!" She softly hit him on his chest.

"What? I am just asking." He said in his defense. On it she just shook her head on him.

After that they both silent on their place for sometime. But her stomach grumble in hunger making loud voice. While making her embarrassed in front of him.

"I think someone is hungry." She just looked down. As he finally removed his arms from her and get out off the bed. She also sat up on the bed indian style and adjust duvet around her so her bare lage hidden from him.

"I tried to wake up so you can have the breakfast while it was hot but you were too much busy to catch your sleep." Saying he placed the food tray on the bed he took seat in front her.

"You cooked it?" She asked while removing cover from tray. Smile touched her lips seeing her favourite dish.

"Ya!" On his answers she looked at him with her narrow eyes.

"Ok ok.... I am joking. I know how much you like halwa puri. So i brought from your favourite place." After Hearing it she didn't wait for second and started to devour it.While he just gazed at her.

"What you told Abba about me?" She asked while feeling her mouth with food.

"I just told him that you are not feeling well today." He shrugged his shoulders while she almost chocked on the food on hearing his replied.

"You lied to him but you never lied to him before even on serious thing." She said with frown on her face.

"Yes..I never lied to him till now but what you expect me to tell him I left your daughter in law exhausted so she is too tired to wake up." He casually told her like it was nothing while making her shocked on her place.

"Kaashif." Gasped left her mouth thinking If in his hands he would have really said that.

"I didn't say anything like that. Just finish your food." He said trying her to calm down.

After it she didn't asked anything and made herself busy in eating while he just sat there watching her to eat.

*********************

It was one week since that day but smile didn't left from her face in past week. Now everything going better between them. They were living like normal couple.

Now she was making breakfast in kitchen. But her mind again again stopped on his thoughts. She shook her head not wanted to get distracted when she have lots of work to done and also have to go to office.

Few minutes later she served breakfast on the table. Her father in law already seated there but he was not there.

"Abba you start. I just come." Saying she hurriedly went to their room before he say anything.

As she entered she got shocked looking at him ready in decent cloth. He was wearing belt which he was rarely wear on some occasion.

"Where are you going?" She asked with frown on her face. Hearing her voice he looked at her who was taking steps towards him.

"For interviews." He casually said like it was nothing.

"You didn't told me before." She said as she stood in front of him.

"I am telling you now." He picked up his file from the bed which she didn't notice before.

"I don't know you wanted to do the job." She said as he came in front of her.

"I also didn't myself few days ago. I have to do the job at some point. I can't forever roam around like useless." He told her while removing hair strands from her face.

"But -" She just started but he cut her off while placing his finger on her lips.

"Shhh..... no more word. Just let go for breakfast. I have to drop you before before going there. And I don't want to get late." Saying he kissed on her side cheek and holding her hand they both left the room.

After breakfast they both left the house after locking it.

In evening she was waiting for him outside of her office. She was worried about him. She called him in her lunch time but he didn't pickup.

Few minutes later she finally shaw him coming towards her on bike.

"What happened?" She asked about his interview as he stood front of her. But she regretted about asking him it looking his sad face.

"I got failed. They don't want to hire inexperience and uneducated man." He murmured while looking away from me.

"Don't worry. There lots of companies in Islamabad. I am sure at least one company surely know your true value." She assured him while taking seat behind him on bike.

"I hope so." He mumbled to himself and started their ride to home.

***********************

After that day it became routine for them.

He went on interviews and got failed every time. But she always tried to cheer him up. Somewhere he started to got frustrated about it and ready to give up but she didn't let him. She always made him calm down with her words. After lots of rejection He got sad just thinking because of his past mistakes he was facing this much trouble to find single job. But she was there on his rescue not letting him drown in sorrow she always there to made him smile. After some days she suggested him to start to help his one of friend in his business while keep searching job at same time.

Like this one month passed.

Today her half day so she came home by herself and he went for interview.

She was in kitchen making tea and some snacks.

"Daanya!" She got shuddered for second hearing his loud voice all of sudden. Before she answered or do anything.

"Daanya!" He again called her.

She sighed on his desperate voice and turned off stove. She silently make her way to him.

"What happened?" As last word left her mouth before she can understand anything. In next second she was in his arms. Her foots was in the air. Not want to fall she hold his shoulders for support.

"Kaashif! What are you doing?" She screamed at him in low voice.

" I got the job." Smilingly he informed her.

"Really?" She asked not believing on her ears.

"Yes... I also can't believe for sometime. But finally I got the job." He told her in excitement.

"See! I told you na. In lots of companies At least one company will get surely see the talent yours not certificates." She told her while smile not leaving her face.

"Ya..." he murmured and joined their forhead. closed his eyes for moment. Her eyes also closed down unknowingly.

"Thanks you so much for supporting me all this time. I didn't know what I have done without you." Saying he pecked her lips making her shocked.

"Kaashif leave me, Abba is at home." She said but not before hitting on his shoulder lightly. He shook his head at her and land her on floor.

"Where is he?" He asked while removing his arms from around her.

"In his room." She informed him who nodded at her.

"I will go to tell him this good news." Saying he left from there while leaving her behind with smile.

*********************

It was Sunday. But he had some work so he left for work while leaving her alone at home. His father left to spent sometime with his friends. So She thought to make herself busy in kitchen.

It was almost one month since he got job. She was living happy life with him. He was taking her out for dinner sometime, spending time with her, taking care of her, making her smile on small things and top of that he didn't forgot to tease her about demanding him for kiss their first night. Even she want to forgot that embarrassing moment but he will not going to let her. Not even this life.

Even just on that thought her cheeks started to turn red. Shook all that thought out of her mind she concentrate on cooking.

She almost done with food. Just cleaning everything and arranging things back on it's place. But her hands got halted as warm body pressed against her and arms circled around on her waist.

She sighed and lean back on him. Knowing very well he is non other than her husband. Placed her hands on his She inhaled deeply.

"I like it." She murmured with close eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"I like your scent." She replied while turning her head to him.

"But you know that I don't wear any perfume." He said in confusion while turning her fully to him in his arms.

She was well aware of that he allergy of perfume. He can't handle any strong smell that's why she also haven't been using the perfume since she came to know about it.

"Ya.... I knew it but I like your scent of body." She whispered not meeting with his eyes.

"What's there to like about the smell of sweat?" He stated while staring her who was looking down but after hearing him her head snapped at him.

"The scent of your sweat is different. I like it." She explained to him like child. Hearing her chuckled left his mouth.

"Then I have to say. Your taste is pretty unique." He said while making her hide her face in his chest.

"After hearing you today I can tell that your madly in love with me." He declared happily while she smiley wrapped her arms around him for hug. Both just stood there with close eyes feeling each other for sometime.

***************************

Few days later they were silently having their breakfast on table. When the bell rang. She about to go open it. But he stopped her.

"You sit. I am going" saying he left but returned with her parents.

"Happy birthday Daanya!" They both exclaimed happily as they entered in room. She smiley get up and hugged them.

"Thanks you so much. It just slipped from my mind today is my birthday." She said while moving back from hug.

"I knew it. That's why we decided to surprise you. Here your gift." Her father said while passing her gift.

"Abba I am not little anymore. You don't have to prepare gift from me." She complained while opening it.

"Ya Ya...i know it. You are now married. But for me you are my little princess and that not going to change even after you will become yourself." He emotionally told her. She can't help but again lovingly hug him.

In all that he stood silent watching all that. He also didn't know that today is her birthday. He didn't ask anything about it but he surely know that she must knew his birth date. He can't help feel little disappoint with own self.

How can he not know birth date of his wife after such long period of their marriage. His inner self mocked him.

In night She waiting for him in sitting room. Today first he didn't came to pick her up saying he has some work to do he will get late. But she felt his voice tense when she talked to him on phone.

She was getting worried about him. It was difficult for her stay calm with every passing second. It was almost 10 but he didn't here. She called him multiples times but his phone is swith off. His father went to his room saying don't take tension he will come. But she can't when she knew he was not looking fine to from today when he dropped her to office. He was worried and deep in thought. She asked him three but he ignored her questions all time.

She was getting restless. He didn't came late not after when things started to get fine between them.

Her palms started to get sweaty as horrible thoughts started running her mind. She tried to shook all that thoughts but she can't. Her eyes fixed on the door.

Sometimes later finally door open and he came in her view. She sighed in relief seeing him perfectly fine and in her heart she thanked God for keeping him safe.

As he stood in front her. She didn't stop herself and hugged him tight while wrapping her arms around him. After tears started to escape from her eyes nonstop.

"Daanya! What happened?" He inquired while circling his arms around her. Returning the hug. But after hearing sob from ger his body got tensed.

"Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly while moving back from her. So he can see her.

"I....i j....just thought... I.... l...lost you." She said between her sob.

"Idiot! Where I will go after leaving you." He can't help but smiled on his wife who is so much crazy for him.

"I am not idiot. You are idiot. How can you came this much late? Why you didn't call me for once to inform me about it. I was so much worried about you. How can you do that?" She angrily hissed at him and started to hit him with her hands.

After accepting few hits from her he hold her hands in his hands to stop her.

"I am sorry. I willnot repeat this mistake again." He sincerely apologized while looking in her eyes. On it she took deep breath to calm herself.

"Please don't make me scared like this again." Saying she again hugged him who sighed and hugged her return.

They stayed liked that for few minutes. Guessing she was not in mood move away from him. He bend down and picked her up in his arms.

On his sudden move gasped left her mouth and she wrapped her arms around his neck in fear of falling.

"Kaashif! What are you doing? Put me down." She screamed at him in low voice.

But ignoring her he continued to walked towards their room. He open door with his leg and entered in it.

He made her sit on bed and went to lock the door.

"What are you doing?" She confusely asked him while he took the seat front of her and hold her hand in his.

"Sorry I didn't know that today is your birthday." He murmured while looking down at their joined hands.

"You were upset just on it?" It was more like question. On it he just nodded at her.

"You don't have to apologize for it. What is there to celebrate about it. Even I don't want to remember my birthday." She told him who confusely looked at her.

"Why?" He asked.

"Birthday is special in teenage time when we getting young not now when we are getting old day by day. I am not getting young anymore. I just turn 28 today." She voiced out her thoughts.

"I am just three years older than you. Here I thought I married to some college girl." He jokingly told her.

"Kaashif!" She hissed at him.

"Ok ok. Jokes apart. I got something for you." Saying he took out anklet from his pant's pocket.

He made her wear it in her legs.

"You like it?" He hopefully asked her who just nodded at him with smile.

"Thank you so much." Saying she hugged him and kissed on his side of neck. On her mere touch shiver run through his body.

She pulled back but he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I have to say day by day my wife is getting very bold." He huskily whispered. But she looked at him in confusion not understanding what she done. Before she asked anything to him. He sealed her lips with his. Movement of his lips harshly kissing and sucking hers, had her melting into him. Her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. Their lips falling in a beautiful sync.

Without breaking kiss he made her lay on bed and hovered above her. Sometimes later moving back placed his forhead on her. Both look at each other in eyes. They both had same emotions in theirs eyes desires, love and longing for each other.

His breath falling on her face making her more restless for him. Caressing her face with his fingers he leaned on her lips and start kissing her with love. Responding to his kiss she wrapped her arms around his back and let him love her. All night they spent feeling each other love.

**************************

Today they both had day off. He wanted her to take out but she refused it saying she want to stay at home today.

After lots of arguments they both settled on watching movie on tv.

Here both seated on couch in sitting while romantic movie was playing on tv. He was watching it with very interstellar. While she already saw ìt before she was taking any interest like him. Whoes all concentrate on movie. He was not moving his eyes from screen.

After two hours they finally finished their movie. She get up to go to kitchen.

"Daani!" He said while halting her steps. She turned to him raised her eyebrows at him.

"Nothing this feel nice." He expressed her.

"What?" She confusely asked.

"From now I will call you daani." He declared to her.

"No! Ýou will not." She sternly told him.

"Why? It feel good calling you 'daani' than Daanya." He said while making her angry on it.

"No. You can't màke joke of my name." She hissed at him while again standing in front him.

"I will call you by it do what you want to do." He challenged her.

"Where you get this idea?" She suspiciously asked while controlling her anger.

"From movie which we finished it now. In it her husband also calling her with short name. I like that idea." He casually told her.

"But that was movie and also her name was big that's why he was calling her like that. " she tried to explain her ideat husband.

"I don't anything I will call you by it." he stubbornly declared to her and making her temper higher than before.

"Then all right .....I will also you.......kaashi." She screamed at him first but idea popped in her mind.

"Awww.....No you will not. Can't you thought anything better." He felt just disgust by hearing it.

"No. If you are going to call me that then prepare yourself to call by it." She warned him. Who facing a hard time not let his smile came out on his face in front her. He was just saying randomly just tease her but she took it serious not want to give into him. He enjoying their small arguments.

"It feel like you are calling some girl not your husband." He argued on it.

"It feel like you are calling some boy not your wife." She mimicked at him.

"Just try to call me by it." He dared her to say it.

"Kaashi....kaashi....kaashi....... kaashi." She said just provoke him.

"Then I will also call you daani..... daani....daani....daani." Now he mimicked her.

In between their argument Abbas entered in house. He can't help but laugh seeing them. Which catch their attention.

"Abba he is making joke of my name while calling me by daani" she complained him not before glaring at him which he returned with his glare.

"What about you calling me by Kaashi huh..?" He fired back at her. On it his father can't stop his laugh.

"You both hearing your self?" He said while stopping his laugh. She looked down feeling embarrassed while he just stood there.

"What old are you both to fight like kids?" He tried to act strict to them But smiled was present there on his face.

"Abba he started it." She mumble in her defense before he say anything.

"You both continue with your fight. I am going take rest sometime." Saying he shook his head at them and left to his room.

Before they continued with their little arguments his phone started to ring. He picked up and got busy with it. While she huffed in anger took seat on couch.

Next minute he passed phone to him. She raised her eyebrows at him in confusion. He mouthed 'it is hina' to her.

Happily she took the phone from him.

"How are you auntie?" She heard cheerful voice from other side as she placed phone on her ears.

"I am fine. How are you doing?" She asked in concern.

"Great. You know what happened in my school........" Here she started with her nonstop chattering.

While He took seat beside her. He can't help but find himself intensely gazing at her who was busy on phone.

Yes they are in contact with her.

He didn't cut the contact with her just because hina. Daanya is very close to her. Just that was reason he is picking up her calls all time but he didn't talk to her more than how hello. Just that was it left between them now nothing more than that.

Here his wife who always left him in amaze with her behavior.

Who get close or even talk with own husband exgirlfriend's daughter? He thought.

No one right but here his crazy wife talking to her like she is her daughter not Haya.

He can't help but felt more respect for her than before. On it he wrapped his arm around her waist and placed his head in crook of her neck. She confusely looked at him asking 'what happened' silently. He just shook his head at her placed back there and closed her eyes.

He didn't know what he have done in life that he got wife like her. On it he sighed and placed kissed there making her breath heavy feelings his warm lips on her cold skin.

*************************

Ten days later he was in office. It was lunch time. He thought to call his wife. First he glanced around to find he was alone everyone went to canteen.

He picked up his phone and called her. After second ring she picked up.

"Hello" hearing his lovely voice he took deep breath.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"At home." She replied in duh tone.

"When are you coming back at home?" He inquired helplessly. Her mother was unwell so She went to her parent 's home to take care of her from two days. Also she took days off from office.

"Kaashif! It has been two days. I don't know until my mom get fine " She informed him.

"I am missing you." He expressed to her.

"But we met in morning when I came with breakfast at house." She reminded him.

"But how I spend long night without cuddling you and gazing you." He breathed out. On it her face started to heat up and heart beat getting fast.

"Today In evening will you going to party?" She changed the topic while keeping calm.

"Ya.... You are not here so I will go." He sadly informed her.

"Oh....ok. just go have your lunch." She instructed him.

"Ok. Bye." He said and stood up to follow her instructions.

"Bye." On it both cut the call.

In evening finishing his work he straight went to party. It was bachelor party of his one of friend. Who finally find girl for him after lots rejection. In his friends group all married just leaving one. They all always used to make fun of him. Just showing to them he arranged this party.

First Kaashif didn't want to go but not want to alone at home he finally decided to go.

*********************

Next morning he opened his eyes tiredly. Today was Sunday so He didn't have to worried about work. He thought to go back to sleep again. But his eyes went to clock. It was 9 am.

Daanya must be here any minute with their breakfast. On his thoughts he sat up. He felt headache. He hold his between his hands tried to soothe it. But it was not working.

"This is results of drinking." He mumbled to himself.

So he thought to take medicine for it. He was about to get out of bed while removing duvet from his body. When his eyes ready to popped out of its shockets just seeing his state. He was shocked to find himself naked. He covered his body with duvet.

His eyes found his clothes on the floor. He hurriedly get up and took his pant and wear it.

While his mind thinking of all kind of possibility. Lots of thoughts running his mind.

What happened last night?

How he reached this state?

He was passing here and there in room while His mind started to rewinding all last night events one by one.

They were having great time there while talking and laughing also making fun of everyone. When one of his friend suggested to Let's get some drink. All got agreed with him but he sternly declined it saying he promised his wife he will not touch alcohol anymore. On it all made fun of him saying he is slave of his wife and he is totally wipped in love and lots of think. But he didn't give in while they continued but settled with coke. All of sudden his two friends hold his hands Ang host of party forcefully made drink down on his throat. They made him drinks few shots. Some girls also invited by his friend. As they came all got busy with girls. He was totally drunk so he thought to go home. He made his way out from there. He stumbled when one girl tried to help him but after what happened He didn't remember.

How he managed to came home? He didn't know.

How he reached in that state? He also didn't know.

Seeing the bed and all mess anyone can tell what happened last night.

He really slept with someone but whom?

Did He brought girl at home from last night in his wife absent?

No no I can't do anythink like that. I can't cheat on Daanya. not in my wildest dreams I want to cheat on her. He thought.

why the hell he decided to go to party in first place. He cursed on this thought.

He really made lots of mistakes in past. He was regret on it every time after doing it. But he didn't done this much big mistake. No no last night was not mistake but sin which he done. He was regretting more than any other time now.

He was praying this all his one of nightmare. He just woke up from it everything got better.

But reality hitting him hard every time he opened his eyes find this all true not nightmare.

He doesn't want to lose her not this point when he can't live without her. Just from two days she went to her parents he felt like all colors went away from his world with her. His heart felt like like empty without her. Like he was nothing without her.

How he will going to explain it to her?

What she will decide to leave him like before. What he will going to do?

His head started paining like hell just thinking all that.

Suddenly sound of door catched his attention. His breath was stopped for sometime. But as woman came in his view he realsed his breath with relief. That woman was non other than his wife.

She get out from washroom while drying her hair with towel.

He didn't get that much happy before seeing her in his room than now. He just want to hold her in his arms to calm himself. That's what he did Hurriedely taking steps to her who was stood front of dressing table. First she startled on his actions but managed her balance.

"Kaashif! What happened?" She asked in concern because she could feel his tense body.

"Nothing. Just let me hold you for sometime." His breathed out while his face nuzzled in her neck.

Not saying anything she just stood there while placing her one hand on his and other hand running his hair.

After sometime he looked at her who was already looking back at him through out mirror.

"I just thought I lose you." He murmured his fear in his hoarse voice.

"Why you thought like that?" She asked with frown on her face. On it he keep it silence.

"Kaashif! Tell me. You are making me worried." She sternly told him. He gulped down in fear what she will react after hearing it.

"I just thought i slept with some other girl." He mumbled while avoiding her eyes. Hearing it she turned to him in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What made you think it?" She calmly asked. Hearing it he looked at her in amaze for few seconds.

How she can be this much calm after hearing it. He thought.

"When I woke up. Seeing my condition I was freaked out. You were not here from two days. So I thought...." He narrated but in the end left sentence hanging.

"You really think you can cheat on me?" She doubtly asked. She know he can't do anything like that even if he will get drunk. She trust on him more than herself.

"No no I can't. Not even in my dream. But I was drunk so I thought otherwise. " he honestly told her.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" She confusely asked.

"Honestly I even don't know how I reached home." He informed her.

"You took drink last night. You broke your promise to me." She sadly stated.

"Daanya! I am so so sorry about last night. I got my lesson. I will never get drink. Not even go to party with friends." He told her sincerely While looking deeply in her eyes.

"Ok. I will forgive you because this is your first time." She tried to be arrogant but smile came out her face.

"Thank you so much." Saying he pecked her lips and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much for last night." She mumble against his bare chest.

She can't forgot last night even she want to. It was very special to her. Last night when he came in their room. He was so much happy to see her. He hugged her tight. After he made love to her. He didn't stop till he didn't satisfied that she was really here. He was calling and seeing with so much love she can't describe. They got intimate lots of time. He was so passionate in made love to her. Not like he was not before. But last night was different. She didn't know he really missed her or he was drunk that's why he behaved like that. But she was happy seeing him like eager for her.

"Tell me what happened last night?" He inquired while pulling back just to look at her.

"That's for me to remember. Not for you." Saying she removed her arms from him and went outside of room while leaving him in confusion behind.

***********************

It was one of day she placed breakfast on table and sit down on chair while waiting for him. His father is not at home. He went to stay with some relatives in other city. He went there just change of air while leaving both alone at home.

In few minutes he came and took his seat.
"You are not going to office?" He gussed looking at her.

"No." Saying she continued with her breakfast.

"Daanya! Are you alright?" He asked in concern.

"Ya. Just little tired. Nothing anymore." She replied him while avoiding his eyes.

"Let's go to doctor. I don't think it is just tiredness. You are feeling weak from few days." Saying he stood up.

"No. I already took the medicine. After some rest I will be fine." She said just to leave it.

"Ok. If you will like this in evening then you will come to hospital with me without any word." He sternly told her. On it she nodded her head.

"I am going but don't forgot to finish your breakfast." He took his bag from side table.

"Ok. Ok" she surrender to him. Knowing very well it will be going to very bad for her if she didn't oby him. He was going to eat her twice on her normal appetite.

"Take care of you. Call me if anything happened or didn't feel better." Saying he kissed on her cheek lovingly.

"Ok. Go! You are getting late." Sayiñg she unshared him out of house. Before he started to give her instructions again or even think of taking day off from office. She didn't want to fail in her plan.

Today their forth mairrage anniversary. She planned to surprise him. Before started to work in her plan she thought to rest first because she was not feeling well today.

*******************

Same day In the evening when he came home but door was already opened. Ready to give her lecture on her carelessness he slowly moved in. While locking door behind him.

As he went to sitting room breath knock out from his body seeing her. His bag left from his hand. Everything was still for moment.

She wore that black Saree in which he wanted to Shaw her again after that party. But she didn't wear it even he pleaded to her.

But here now she stood wearing it. Her hairs combed in bun. Little make up on her face.

He was gazing her without blink making her nervous.

"Daanya! Ýou look incredible."He complement her in raspy voice and stood in front her.

"Happy marriage anniversary Kaashif." She wished him with her beautiful smile. Taking him by surprise.

"You remember it? I thought you forgot it because you haven't feel well from few days." He expressed it.

"Here I thought you forgot in your work." She said with giggle.

"Happy marriage anniversary." He also wished and leaned down to kiss her but she pushed him knowing very well where it going to lead.

"I made your favourite dinner for you." She declared to him.

"I thought I told you take rest not work." His voice was stern. Raising his eyebrows he was challenging her to say.

"Just take seat. I have another surprise for you after dinner." She said wanted to change topic.

He took seat and both started their dinner. They ate while talking about their day and enjoying their food.

After both finished their dinner she almost dragged him to their room.

"I also have surprise for you." He said as they entered in room. On it her head snapped at him.

"What is it?" She excitedely asked.

"First you give yours after I will give it you." He stated.

"No. First you give me. My surprise definitely bigger than you." He can't help but chuckled on her eagerness.

"Ok. As you say." Saying he took out small box from his pant's pocket.

"Give me your hand." But she was shocked to reaspon. So he hold her hand and slide ring in her ring finger. See just looked at him in daze.

"Daanya! I know I took long time to give you your wedding gift. But I hope you like it." He expressed while looking at her who just nodded like child on it happily. Chuckled left his mouth seeing her.

"Now what is your surprise?" He excitedely asked while catching her attention.

"One minute." Saying she went to cupboard making him confuse.

After minute she came back while her hands behind hiding something from him.In confusion he just looked at her as she again came stood front of him.

"What is it?" He asked not getting it.

"Give me your hand." She said. He without any complained spread his hand front of her.

She slowly put it in his hand and closed her eyes.

While he confusely stared at thing but than hit him what is it.

He hold it with of his hands and see it. There clearly showing two red line.

Yes you got it right it was pregnancy test stick.

"Daanya! This is what I am thinking right?"On his voice she opened her eyes just met with his eyes. On it she nodded her head smiley.

"You are going to be father." She happily exclaimed to him. In next second she was in bone crashing tight hug.

"Daanya! Daanya! Ýou Don't know how much happy I am right now." Both smile there in hug.

"When you came to know about it? Why didn't you tell me before? You went to doctor?" Pulling back he bumper on her with lots questions in one breath. He cupped her face in his hands.

"I came to know about it two days ago. But I thought to surprise you today." She explained to him while smile not leaving from their face. Like It was expressing both happiness.

"You really gave me big surprise of my life." He admitted happily and kissed on her forhead tenderly for minute. She just closed her eyes feeling his longing kiss and wrapped her arms around him.

After long and hard four years of journey finally they reached here.
She thanked God in her heart giving them blessing with such happiness and Also giving her strength all time. That's why she didn't give up on him and on them. After facing lots of troubles and up- down in their relationship. They both didn't lose each other but hold in it. That's why they reached this far if not they both have separated long ago after it never in life they would have find this much happiness.

Just because of her patience, compromises and specially her love for him made them reached today where they are today now. Experiencing most beautiful news of their life with each other.

After seven months she gave birth to boy. They named him 'kaaif' on her wish. It was sort of Kaashif. But she thought from long ago that name for boy even when they was not close that much. So Without arguing he agreed on keeping that name just because of her happiness. She couldn't felt more than contented in her life before. She can't dream of having better life than this.

Just don't give up on easily but fight every obstacle which came to your way with full strength. Sometimes you will thought to leave it but made your mind strong and follow your hear in your every action. You will surely get good result and so much happiness. In the end you will surely think It will be worth try it. Like Daanya of this story who didn't give up on her love even after knowing already some other girl there in his heart. But it didn't stop her to love him. And finally she made her place in his heart without his knowing with her selfless love.

___________________________________________ The End ________________________________________
Asalam o alaikum and hello everyone.......
Here I am again with new update...
This is longest part of this story also last part......
I didn't thought to write in first place.
But I  just imagine their life after it and wrote it just on your request.
Also hope i didn't disappoint you with it.
It took lots of time to write it I hope you all like it.
Please don't forgot tell me by your comments.......🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I will meet you with new story in next week.
Till then...
Allahafiz and good bye......
Stay healthy....
🤗keep smiling...
🤗keep reading....

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

1M 45.6K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
515K 20.5K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
307K 15.9K 22
π‘Ίπ’π’•π’†π’š π’‚π’“π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’π’ π’Œπ’ π’‹π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰, π‘Ίπ’‚π’“π’†π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒒 π’‰π’‚π’Š 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’Œπ’‰... _ Anonymous Read the s...
353K 15.5K 39
Short stories . Along with songs .