Fighting For A Better Life

By ramnalove

"MAMA no you cant leave me pleas.... stay" "Im so sorry my sweet baby but my time has come just know that I l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

2.7K 79 8
By ramnalove

Felix(pov)

Adelia and I play untill we're called for lunch where we sit and eat enjoying each others company until its time for presents.

Mother and father go first "well Adelia we noticed from what your mother told us you like horses so we got you one of your own a little foal so he'll grow with you" father says and a butler brings out the black male foal

She gasp and runs to the horse petting it, she turns to look at use "thank you so much I'll take good care of him" she say as her eyes tear up a little "your welcome my dear" mother told her and she comes back. Next was her mother "here my little nightingale" her mother says and hands her a journal "in that journal is all my recipes both sweets and food but you'll notice in the back its blank that for your own recipes" she explains Adelia hug her mother with a smile. Lastly it was my turn "Adelia I had this specially made so its one of a kind only you and I will have this" I say and show her the necklaces then I proceed to place the one that's hers around her neck.

The ones thats hers is the sliver one with the lock while Felix has the black  one thats the key

She looks at it with curious lavender blue eyes and untill she looks at mine and lightly blushes she then proceeds to hug me and buries her head into my chest and she whispers to me "thank you Felix I know you put a lot of thought into this gift I love it thank you so very much it means a lot" she says and lets go, from the conner of my eyes I see our parents looking at us smiling big smiles especially my father who has this look on his face like he's proud or something.

Albert(pov)

'Hahaha you really take after your old man son you woohed you lady just like how I would've done to your mother. I'M SO PROUD!!' I say in my head.

Felix(pov)

We eat cake which lead us to continue playing untill dinner we're everyone retired to the family where me and Adelia make s'mores untill we fall asleep together listening to our parents tell us a story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
6.1K 308 45
Old feuds, new worlds, and a love that will last a lifetime... Ever since her dad mysteriously abandoned her family, life on the Clifton Estate hasn'...
506K 35K 37
[BOOK TWO] "Anniversaries to some are like counting the years spent doing something great, years spent together, or years spent alive." I started slo...
277K 13.2K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...