Spring Day | VMINKOOK (co...

By fightmebighit_

Taehyung, the rich mafia boss, buys the handsome stripper Jimin and also takes in his friend, the runaway orp... More

×1×
×2×
×3×
×4×
×5×
×6×
×7×
×8×
×9×
×10×
×11×
×12×
NEW BOOK aka MORE VMINKOOK
×13×
×14×
×15×
×16×
×17×
×18×
×19×
×20×
×20.5×
YET ANOTHER VMINKOOK BOOK
×21×
×22×
×23×
×24×
×25.5×
THE END
✕extra pt.1✕
✕extra pt.2✕

×25×

14.6K 495 655
By fightmebighit_

FYI, I 'll be putting pictures throughout the chapter rather than just at the end, so prepare your hearts. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

jk, no survivals

Nine months later...

Someone was pregnant―

lol jk jk back to the book, I'm sorry

Nine months after Taehyung officially became the heir to one of the biggest mafia empires in the world he had also done more than prove himself. He established everything with his own personal spin and the business was booming.

But that didn't mean he didn't need to get his hands dirty. Far from it actually.

The days when he came home drenched in blood weren't rare and today was one of those.

"I'm home~~" Taehyung's loud voice resounded through the house as soon as he opened the doors. He locked the door behind him, leaning on the frame and nonchalantly kicking off his shoes.

"Babe~," Jimin said in a sing-song voice, happy that his other boyfriend was finally home and they could finally spend some quality time together. But that happiness quickly went out of the window and was replaced by concern and shock.

"Taehyung!" he yelled, now running to him. "Is that your blood?" he panicky asked. The stain on Taehuyng's white shirt could only be seen on the side of his stomach, the rest of his clothes blood-free which lead Jimin to the conclusion that it must've been his blood.

"No, don't worry, sweetheart," Taehyung refuted his worries. He took a deep breath under Jimin's careful eye. The older was still making sure Taehuyng was completely injury-free. "I'm only tired, darling," Taehuyng told him. "Come, give me a hug," he opened his arms, with a small, hopeful smile.

Jimin pressed his lips, not amused and stared him down.

"You got blood all over yourself, are you crazy!?" he then scolded him. "We gotta get that off of you and cleaned up." He pushed Taehyung to stand on his own and started taking off his coat.

"Well sure, start undressing me first thing after I walk in. That also works," Taehyung chuckled despite his tired self and winked at his frustrated boyfriend.

Jimin just shook his head and continued taking off the bloody clothes. While he was doing that, a still drowsy Jungkook, whom they woke up, walked into the room.

He rubbed his eyes after taking in the sight, making sure he wasn't still sleeping. The two older boys laughed at his adorable antics confirming he wasn't still in the dreamland and he ruffled his already messy bed hair.

"What's going on here?" he mumbled and the other two cooed.

"Aww, did we woke our little Kookie up?" Taehyung questioned while reaching his hand to him which Jungkook gladly accepted.

"You're back," Jungkook smiled, showing off his bunny teeth. Taehyung hummed as a response. "Won't you give me a hug?" he pouted. "Jiminie here is being a meanie," Taehuyng titled his head in Jimin's direction who was just taking off his shirt.

"Hmph," he picked all the other clothes and carried them away.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung, laying his head onto the older's shoulder not caring that wasn't wearing anything on the upper part of his body.

Taehyung kissed the top of his head. "How are you?"

"Sleppy," Jungkook answered but it was muffled by Taehuyng's bare chest.

"Had fun in the morning?" Jungkook mumbled something incoherent and another pair of arms wrapped around Taehyung's neck. He felt Jimin lean his head on his back. "We missed you," he answered him.

"We're all pretty tired..." Taehyung acknowledged. "Should we go to bed?" The other two just nodded their heads but showed no sign of moving. Taehyung sighed but happily wabbled towards their room with his two boyfriends hanging off him.

They dropped to the bed as soon as they reached it. Taehyung laid in the middle with each of his boyfriends snuggled to his side.

He glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "Oh wow, I came really late today," he said while cleaning some dried blood that was left on his skin with wet wipes they had under the nightstand.

Jungkook whined in agreement and Taehuyng patted his back.

"Are you working tomorrow too?" Jimin asked, hoping for a negative answer. Taehyung discarded the wipes and put his chin on the top of Jimin's head.

"Nope, I'm all yours." The boys lazily cheered and snuggled closer to him.

"Finally, it's been so long," commented Jungkook.

"I know, I'm sorry babies. But I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise," he stated and they soon fell asleep. He watched them sleep for some time, his heart full of love towards them. They were laying down in his arms and just that was enough to make him feel like the luckiest man alive. His mind wandered to the reason why he was so late and to the plans for the next day. A big boxy smile made its way onto his face and he closed his eyes already anticipating tomorrow and what it may bring.

Jimin was woken up by Jungkook snuggling into his chest and his hair tickling him. He opened his eyes, smiling when he saw his pouty but also awake lover.

"Good morning baby."

"G'morning."

"Hey, where is Tae?" Jimin asked suddenly more awake after he realized something was missing.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows also coming to the same conclusion. "I don't know."

Both of them set up on the bed, looking around the room and listening for any noises throughout the house. "He promised today we would be together," Jimin mumbled, unhappy and worried.

Just as they were about to get out of the comfort of their bed and search for the third lover, Taehyung walked into the room carrying a huge tray.

"Oh, you already woke up," he made a sad face.

"Where were you?" the boys insisted. "You said this day would be just us!"

Taehyung smiled wanting to calm them down and soothe their worries. "I did! And I tend to keep that promise. So, I thought about the best way to start the day: pancakes," he announced proudly to them hoping to get a cheerful reaction.

But that's not what he got. "What?! Don't tell me you cooked?"

"Tae!" Jimin scolded. "I thought we agreed you would never go in the kitchen by yourself, much less try to make anything."

"I-" Taehyung tried to defend but ultimately closed his mouth.

"Guyssss," he whined. "I just used a store-bought pancake mix! I know how to make pancakes, come on, we've done them a bunch of times together. Just try them, I swear they're delicious and they're getting cold!"

The boys couldn't stand seeing him upset so they agreed. "Fine."

"Yey!!" Taehyung cheered and put the tray on the bed. "Breakfast in bed for my two loves," he stole a kiss from both of them as he said that.

They all huddled closer together and enthusiastically munched on their breakfast.

"Wow this is really good," Jungkook commented spreading honey everywhere, on the pancakes, the sheets and even himself.

"Glad you think so, but go easy on the honey, honey," Taehyung told him.

Jimin for the first time ignored the mess they were making and opted out to just enjoy the food that was prepared for him. "Hey, pass me those berries?"

"Sure sweetie," Taehyung passed them to Jimin while also grabbing the chocolate topping for himself.

"So what's the plan for today?" Jimin asked knowing how Tae always makes the best plans for his days off. (Which somehow always led to sex before the evening ends, not that anyone was complaining about that.)

"Oh nothing special," Taehyung answered.

"Really? Care to elaborate?" Jungkook asked.

"I just thought we could finally check out that yacht I purchased a while ago," Taehyung shrugged and continued eating his pancake. Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes popped out.

"You..."

"Bought..."

"A YACHT?!" the two screamed at the same time.

"Didn't I tell you?" Taehyung feigned that he forgot.

"No! No, you did not!"

"Oh my! Well then, I bought a yacht for us."

"You are crazy! That must've cost a fortune!"

"Oh, come on, Chim, it didn't even make a dip in my accounts."

Jungkook looked at him bewildered, honey dripping from the pancake in his hand. "You're for real?" he asked him.

"Completly," Taehyung chuckled. "You can start getting ready after we finish eating, I planned to take off in the afternoon, it's quite a drive, but it will be totally worth it. And it's a special occasion so you can put one of those newer outfits I brought, something you didn't have a chance to wear yet."

"Special occasion?" Jungkook titled his head.

"Care to say what it is?"

Taehuyng shook his head. "Nope, it's a surprise."

Jimin snickered. "You sure we should wear some of those outfits? They were extremely expensive and I have a feeling you'll just end up ripping them off of us again."

Taehuyng and Jungkook smirked at that mental image. Licking the chocolate on his upper lip, Taehyung seductively leaned closer to Jimin. "Well that's not such a bad thing, now is it?"

Before Jimin could reply, Taehuyng's lips crashed onto his. Jimin could taste the rich chocolate and he moaned loudly. Taehyung also moaned, feeling Jungkook's sucking on the sweet spot on his neck. They exchanged positions a few times and suddenly half an hour passed.

Taehyung breathlessly pulled away. Jungkook and Jimin instantly reacted by kissing each other, still not quite done with their foreplay.

"Boys," Taehyung stopped them. He had trouble keeping his cool and preventing himself from going all the way but he wanted to save that for later. "We'll have plantly of time for that later tonight. So go tidy and dress up, okay? We're running a bit behind."

His boyfriends agreed and while still exchanging sweet gestures walked to their bathroom. "So much about having nothing special in plans," Jimin remarked while undressing Jungkook. He helped him take off his shirt and quickly lost his own as well.

"Are you going to finish this off in the shower?" Taehyung asked them.

Jungkook mischievously grinned while taking off his underwear. "Care to join us big boy?" Jungkook stepped into the shower and turned on the weather. Jimin joined him, pulled him into a kiss and reached behind his back with his hand for the shower door handle. Taehyung basically sprinted towards the shower, taking off his sweatpants in the run.

He stopped Jimin from closing the doors. "So nice of us to save water this way," he panted after kissing Jungkook and then turning to Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook stepped on the boat after Taehyung.

The yacht had a lot of places you could lie on (even more pillows) and there was, of course, a jacuzzi in the middle. Candles lit the deck and Jimin also noticed the three champagne glasses and two expensive bottles on the steps that lead to the jacuzzi. On closer inspection he saw that one bottle was filled with red wine and the other with champagne.

"Woah, you really went all out," Jungkook said already rolling around on the mattress.

"I guess you didn't keep the track, but today is the day we all first met," Taehyung told them.

"What?" Jimin stopped in his tracks. The rose he was smelling fell from his hand back on the tray he found it on. "It's been a year already?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's spring again," Taehyung confirmed it and went to open the wine. "So we should celebrate tonight! It's a beautiful spring night after all!"

He poured himself wine but the other two choose champagned. Happily, he popped the champagne bottle and poured them each a glass. They clinked their glasses and lied together, watching the night sky.

A bit later, Taehyung traced circles on Jimin's back and played with Jungkook's hair. The two didn't mind, they found it amusing. Taehyung kept kissing them every few minutes while Jungkook and Jimin lead a casual conversation.

"Woah, the moon is shining so brightly tonight!" Jungkook looked at it amazed.

"Yeah you're right, it's really bright!" Jimin agreed, also admiring it.

"But your eyes are shining even brighter, you know?" Taehyung looked at them with a lovestruck expression.

Jimin chuckled and Jungkook gave Taehyung's cheek a peck. "Thanks for bringing us here, Tae." Taehyung returned the gesture with a much more passionate and longer kiss on the lips. Jungkook easily gave in and battled Taehyung's tongue for dominance despite knowing that that would lead nowhere. And yet he was never easy to force into submission, he loved being the brat he was.

"Someone is really touchy tonight. Much more than usual. The wine must have hit you pretty bad," Jimin grinned while enjoying the show.

"It's not the taste of wine that's making me act like this, it's your lips, you know?" Taehyung turned away from the breathless Jungkook and crashed his lips onto Jimin's this time.

Jimin melted in his hands, forgetting everything for a few short seconds before Taehyung stopped the kiss.

"Come back," Jimin whined at the loss and tried to grab Taehyung but was stopped.

"Wait!"

"Huh? What is it?" Jimin was surprised that he was stopped, Taehyung was rarely the one to stop his advances no matter the reason.

"Before we end up going further I really feel like I need to say something. I figured you would like the peace and quiet of this place too. Far from any worries and problems and crowds. I thought it would be easier for me to say the words I couldn't before here."

"What is it?" Jungkook sat up straight. He gulped, fearing the worst.

"I need to confess something."

Jungkook and Jimin shared a look, both giving it their all to not overreact and wait for Taehyung to finish. Their communication was pretty good and that was very important in such a relationship; all of them needed to be able to speak without others interrupting them when it came to expressing their feelings. They weren't about to stop honoring that rule.

They instantly relaxed after hearing Taehuyng's next words though, "To confess my love."

"Oh my God," Jungkook shook his head not believing Taehyung almost gave him a heart attack and then just proclaimed his love.

"We know you love us, Tae," Jimin gently said also feeling tremendous relief.

"No, I really need you to know. How every night I'm wishing I finally said everything I hoped you would somehow hear. Just how much I need to kiss your lips and hug you every day and how you mean absolutely everything to me. And so often I wonder if this is all too good to be true and if it can stay this way forever. If you would want me forever?"

He reached under a pillow and exposed two connected small velvet boxes.

"So," he smiled sweetly. "Will you love me forever as I will love you? Officially?" He opened both boxes, revealing two silver rings. Both had a diamond as the center stone, but one had sapphires as side stones and the other rubies.

Jimin covered his mouth in shock. Jungkook started crying.

Taehyung looked at them expectantly. "Well?"

"YES!"

"Of course you dummy!" Jungkook threw himself onto him and Jimin quickly joined them.

"Jungkook, careful, I could've dropped the rings," Taehyung warned.

"Right right," Jungkook pulled away. He lifted his hand. "Put it on me!"

Taehyung happily obliged, putting the ruby ring on his finger and then doing the same with the sapphire one to Jimin.

Jimin stared at his hands, one with their promise ring and other with a new ring, an engagement one.

"I can't believe this. Tae, they're gorgeous! Wait, where is yours?"

Taehyung flashed them a sneaky smile and showed his hand with a new ring as well. His had a diamond for the center stone as well and two purple amethysts on the sides.

"Glad you like them." He hugged them. "I will never let you go now. No matter what, you two are mine," he whispered.

Jungkook grinned, "I'm forever yours. In good, in bad and in every other crazy idea you may have."

"I love you so, so, so much," Jimin confessed. "And I'm so glad I met you two. You heal me without any words at all and I could never go back to the way I was before I met you. You're constantly making me fall in love you, time and time again."

"I can't wait to experience every single day with you."

"And celebrate this spring day every year."

"The spring day that started it all."

THE END...

of the non-smut part lmao

which will take a while to come out :>

but if you want to skip that then this is the end

unless, of course, i write a few side stories

which i plan on heheheh

basically, see you soon,

K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 21
[TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is a stripper, who's only doing it to pay his bills. Taehyung's a vet. One day when Jeongguk's dog Gureum becomes sick, he goes t...
7.2K 391 4
Kim Taehyung, a stipper by night a bullied studen by day. His life isn't so good ever since his parents died and was left alone to provide for himsel...
431K 12.5K 57
[COMPLETED.] Taehyung gets divorced. And then the guy with the 3rs (rich, rude and rebellious) comes along and falls for him. Will Taehyung open up h...
1.7M 89.2K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...