Theirs to Claim (Under minor...

By LaAlletun

"I feel as if I don't deserve you. I'm really fucked up. There will always be the nagging suspicion that mayb... More

About the author
Guidelines to writing style
Author's Note
Preface
Prologue
NOT HIS TO CLAIM
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter: Trey
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's note
Extra: Short story (A/N)
HERS TO FREE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter: Ashley
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Book Two

Chapter 19

36.6K 1.2K 83
By LaAlletun

"We had already said 'no'." Luca snarls.

"But-"

"No!" He growls.

I look at Euan for help, but he, too, is adamant about not letting me go down to the prison cells to visit Trey.

Listen to our mates! My lyall tells me. But the main difference between lupis and wolves is that our humane logic still governs our instincts.

"It's still my fault he's like that and in there. " I grunt.

As much as I love their possessiveness, I hate that they are being unreasonable.

"'No' means no, Belle." Luca says sternly.

"You can't control me!" I cross my arms over my chest and give him, then Euan, death glares.

"Yes, we can." Luca glares back at me.

"Oh really? We'll see about that." I roll my eyes at him then turn on my heel.

Euan hugs me from the back and nuzzles his mark. Of course, I purr like a kitty cat.

I instantly know it's him because of the added aroma of frankincense to their identical musky and earthy scent, giving him a spicy note which could warm up the coldest of nights. Luca's defining aroma, on the other hand, is red grapefruit that gives him that clean and invigorating 'fresh-out-of-the-shower' feel. Their scents would actually match their personalities better if swapped.

"Bella mia, you are going through your heat. We just do not want you anywhere near unmated males, let alone that bastard." He says in between kisses which he trails on my shoulder.

A soft moan escaped my lips. "Well at least Euan's being reasonable."

"That was also what I meant!" Luca growls.

I turn around and glare at him before burying my face on Euan's neck.

I'm suddenly pulled out of Euan's embrace and engulfed by Luca's arms, then he nuzzles my neck and his mark.

I wonder if 'heaven' is as amazing as this.

But then I remember that I decided to not let myself be easily swayed by the mate bond.

"No! Only Euan can touch me!" I struggle out of his hold, setting aside the amazing feeling of his touch.

"You are mine too!" Luca growls loudly.

I am pulled back into Euan's arms and he positions his self in between me and Luca.

"Give her back!" Luca growls louder, his voice deeper than usual, but Euan stands firm on his ground.

I know he is linking something to Luca because Luca's eyes widen.

Luca's eyes flash gold before turning pitch black, meaning his lyall has taken over. "She's mine!" He snarls at Euan.

"Calm down first." Euan says in an authoritative tone. His muscles, which I feel under my hands, are very tensed.

Luca grabs Euan by the neck without warning and throws him to the side. My eyes follow Euan's flying form.

Shit!

Euan hits a wall. Well no, actually, he kinda got wedged in it.

"Why would you hurt Euan?!" I scream without thinking.

When I turn my head back, Luca is already in front of me. I am surprised, shocked, scared, angry, turned on – whut? – and annoyed... so I slap him right in the face.

Everything pauses for a second, then his head shoots back straight towards mine – his face, the ultimate definition of furious – and he snarls at me baring his canines.

Dea, I am too young and awesome to die at this moment!

Euan suddenly appears in front of me, standing defensively, and I strap myself on his back, as if his warmth can protect me from any harm.

"Dare even try anything and, I swear on the Dea's name, you will never see my mate again!" Euan angrily warns Luca.

"Are you saying I will harm her?!" Luca retorts violently. "She's also my mate!"

By now, they're standing face to face – that moment similar to those in movies when the guys are having a standoff just before the fight starts.

I snake my hands around Euan's chest and pulls him back. "Please stop." I whisper before placing a long peck on his back.

Have I mentioned that they're just in their boxers while I'm just wearing one of their shirts?

I feel the tension in his muscles decrease, so I know I'm calming him down. I push myself more onto his back, making sure he can feel my breasts. He groans letting me know he does.

Luca growls loudly – his anger and hurt clearly delivered – before storming out of the room.

What the fuck?! Did he forget that he's just in his boxers?! The thought of other females seeing him in that state angers me with possessiveness.

"Bella mia." Euan turns around so we were facing each other. "Look at me." He demands and I do.

His eyes are black with gold specs and they look amazing.

Without warning, his lips land on mine and he kisses me passionately with hunger and lust. "You are ours alone." He moans on my mouth and I feel his growing manhood on my stomach. "You are turned on, aren't you, bella mia?" I feel his grin on my mouth.

He pushes me on the wall – letting me face the wall with him behind me – and starts grinding his hardness against my butt.

"Oh Dea." I moan. The thin materials of our insufficient clothing do not help the situation.

His groans and moans come out as sensual growls, making my body burn with desire and my core hum with need.

'Please.' I link to him.

"Say it." He commands.

"Please." I whisper.

He chuckles and I feel the vibrations from his body on mine, sending shivers to my horny soul. "Please what, bella mia?" His husky voice whispering right beside my ear turns me on even more. "What do you intend for me to do?"

Oh, so he wants dirty talking?

"Please take my wet pussy right now. I want your hot and throbbing, fucking huge cock inside me." I quickly plead, gyrating my body against his.

Yes, I'm this frustrated right now, damn it! I need the fucking friction! I'm in my heat!

"Bloody fuck!" He growls with great lust. "That was not what I meant but that was so fucking hot, bella mia."

Euan's mouth finds mine. He kicks my legs open further, still holding them spread with his own, while his hand dips into my slickness.

I'm not kidding when I said I was wet... I'm dripping wet.

He rubs me gently, roughly, slow and fast – making me crazy with the uncertainty of his pleasurable strokes. His hardness rubbing against my naked butt intensifies my lust. I moan louder and he groans at my appreciation.

My hips are following the motion of his hand. Suddenly, he thrusts two fingers inside. He kisses and sucks his mark then he begins to force his fingers roughly in and out, his thumb pressing against my swollen clit, teasing it back and forth.

"Luca is a dolt. He must have forgotten what he is missing. Not that I am complaining. Right now, you are all mine."

What he said makes me remember Luca. I wonder what he's doing and where he is.

But then Euan's mouth is again on mine - rough and harsh, his tongue thrusting, making my brain loose over to instincts and carnal desire.

He starts trailing kisses down my neck, his legs ensuring that mine remains spread. All the while, his hand is still working on me.

In a flash, we're in front of the study and he bends me down on it, him closely behind me. He rips the shirt off me and begins trailing his tongue down from his mark, across my back, and then, slowly down.

"Let me taste you."

"Euan!" I moan as his tongue works magic against my flesh.

"Manners bella mia, manners." He says, chuckling against my sensitive flesh which makes me moan once again.

"Please..." I cry.

"Please?"

"I want all of you!" I shout desperately.

He pulls his fingers out me. The emptiness makes me grunt loudly in despair-

"Oh holy fucking damn!"

Euan engulfs his rock hard member in my warmth, my muscles involuntarily contracting around it – taking me from behind.

He starts slowly then increases the force and speed at a certain rhythm. My moans increase at his pace. The sensations of pleasure heighten until I let out a long moan, finding my release. He growls due to pleasure then I feel the familiar feeling of his warmth shooting up inside my core.

Euan falls on top of me, panting.

"Surely, Luca is now burning with jealousy. Any second now he will be here." He chuckles then kisses my head.

I turn my face and look at him, raising a brow. "Why?"

"You bloody bastard!" Luca barges in the room, naked, with a huge hard-on.

He storms over to Euan, who has a smug look in his face, and punches him square in the face. Euan only laughs.

"Why would you hurt Euan... again?!" I scream at him.

He snarls at Euan before jumping on me. "Do you have at least any idea how hard it was to run in muto with this?!" He grinds his manhood on me which makes me moan loudly.

I'm still sensitive from my intercourse with Euan. All the while, Euan's clearly amused melodic laughter fills the room.

"Why are you blaming us?" I do my best to sound purely mad, but obviously I fail. Well, anyone can try; but good luck with that.

"I was so mad that I had not noticed that I had entered another pack's territory. Then, all of a sudden, Euan had to project everything you did and got on, even while I was running and fighting. I had to fight other lupis with a fucking erection!" He growls, still humping me sensually.

"That is so epic, brother!" Euan continues laughing, clutching his stomach.

"Uhm, a little help here?" I look at Euan and give him the 'stop laughing and help me' kind of look.

"No! You are not choosing only him again!" Luca growls violently and shifts above me.

Oh hell no! No, no, no!

I'm strong but I don't think I can push a mature Alpha Alba lupus. Still, I won't lose anything if I try.

"I'm not ready for this kind of mating yet!" I yell and keep on pushing Luca off me but he only growls at me.

I try to crawl my way out of him but he pins me to the floor and I'm now lying on my stomach.

Luca starts humping my very human naked butt with his fucking humongous wolf cock.

"Euan!" I scream. "Fucking help!"

I see that he's sitting at the end of the bed and stroking his member who's very awake at the moment as well.

"Sorry, bella mia. I would be lying if I would say that I am not delighted by what is happening." He grins as he pumps his 'delighted' cock.

"You traitor!" I shout.

My lyall fights me for control. All it wants is to shift and let her angry mate ravish her. And, I obviously lose.

After our cosmic orgasm, Euan joins us. And for the next few hours, we're lost in euphoric pleasure. All thoughts of whether what we're doing is right or wrong and whether it's freaking weird or not has flown out the window. We have sex for who knows how long. They take me in every way possible – claiming all of my being.

"If there's death from having tons of multiple orgasms within a day, I'd surely die."

"Well, bella mia, the divinely gifted artist, Raphael, was said to have died from excessive sex." Euan chuckles.

"I don't really believe that, you know." I say, slapping his chest.

"I am here!" Luca growls, snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Oh. Now my brother has attention deficiency issues." Euan teases.

"Shut up!"

They start wrestling, forgetting I'm still in between them, so I get squished in their playful mugging.

I muster all the strength I can and go over the both of them. Grabbing them on their hair, I bang their heads against each other's.

Euan and Luca shout curses in between wiping their lips. They yell at me while I laugh uncontrollably, clutching my stomach.

"It was just a smack!" I say in between giggles.

"We are not into that." Luca says dryly and looks at his brother with disgust etched on his face. Euan returns the same look to him.

"But, come on! Your penises basically rub with each other when we do the DP thing!" I laugh even louder. "Don't tell me, that doesn't add in the pleasure!"

"No need to actually say it!" Euan scoffs while Luca acts like he's throwing up.

I continue laughing while my hot mates pout. I can't resist the temptation, so I kiss both of them on their pouty lips.

I immediately feel their hands on my legs and hear their lustful growls.

I planned for only pecks, but oh well, what can you expect?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
92.9K 3K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
1M 26.8K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
3.3K 189 26
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...