Deceiver //PJM FF

De LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 61

1.9K 206 41
De LizSorora

You had returned home in a relatively good mood, till your mother in law had appeared before you, in a very excited and enthusiastic mood. 

At first, you wondered why was she going here and there speaking of arrangements while maids followed on her tail but then you regretted having left that question get out of your lips because it got your mood in a different direction. 

Your husband had arranged a party to take place tomorrow evening and you were as unsatisfied with the news as you were suspicious of it. There was no way after all that this had happened coincidentally especially right after some hours that you had spoken with his friend.

This was definitely a planned move, however, no matter how much you keep thinking about it, you just can't come up with a good assumption as to in which way this party would bring any benefits to him. 

The only thing that would do is to have the house in a hectic state and occupy you for a good amount of hours as well as expose you in an unwanting crowed which last time you were part of one, you ended up poisoned. Was he trying to create an opening for whoever was after your life, to harm you?

Could he possibly be working with them? There might be a possibility he knows who it is after all and maybe he could be an accomplice. The doubts were justifiable yet you weren't sure if he was really someone that would go to such extends just to get rid of you. However, it was true that lately, you have been bothering him and maybe your meeting with his friend today, might have ticked him off enough to make a move and counterattack. Whatever the case may be, you just concluded that you should be extra careful tomorrow because you definitely couldn't afford to die. At least not before finding the truth.

---Time skip---

NamJoon was pacing up and down in front of the main door of the club which had yet to open and judging by the time that his phone screen was displaying, he sure had to wait some hours more.

He had taken a look around the building just in case and was hoping to get inside without the club being actually in functioning hours and considering that he was a police officer, he definitely good manage to convince any earlier worker to let him have a look inside, but no one seemed to be coming yet.

Waiting wasn't particularly from the things he liked doing, but it was something most people, often can't avoid in life and that was his situation at that moment, as he silently made few steps, leaving his mind to travel in other cases that he had under his responsibility. It didn't take long for NamJoon to get lost on his thoughts, till someone drew his attention by calling out to him.

"You are Jimin's friend, right?" A guy asked him as he approached him a bit more, playing with some keys in his right hand.

"Don't you remember me?" He added as he noticed NamJoon's perplexed facial expression then laughed.

"The DJ?"NamJoon widened his eyes in realization as this guy was exactly what he needed right that instant.

"Hoseok." He clarified, smiling a bit more even though it was normal that NamJoon wouldn't remember his name. They had talked only twice and barely a greeting even though they had seen each other more often than that when NamJoon would go pick up Jimin after work or pass by for a drink from time to time, both cases being situations that usually Hoseok is busy.

"I am very happy to see you!" NamJoon expressed his enthusiasm a bit too fondly and Hoseok gave him a weirded outlook for a second, while NamJoon collected himself.

"I am sorry. It's just that I have been waiting for a while and the joyful emotions of someone finally showing up  got the best of me." He clarified a bit awkwardly, gaining one more laugh from the extremely friendly man who once again is behaving as he remembers him of doing.

"You have come too early. We open in about three hours." Hoseok informed him and NamJoon gave a look around before getting out of his pocket his police badge and showing it to him before informing him that he was here for work reasons.

"I need to take a look around. Do you perhaps have a key?" He questioned while he noticed Hoseok, sliding his arm behind his back, hiding the keys he was early playing with.

"You have nothing to worry about. This is not a sudden inspection. It's for a specific case I have at hand." He tried to reassure him, as he notices the sudden wave of worry in his face and Hoseok took a minute to think about it, before finally telling NamJoon to follow him.

After Hoseok opened up for him and NamJoon entered, he looked around carefully and silently while ignoring the gaze of the guy beside him, who was having him up close. His behavior made him make a mental note to actually send someone to inspect this club, as his behavior left to imply that there was something illegal going on. Thankfully for the owner of this place, however, he was there for a different reason.

He paced around, thinking of where could a customer possibly leave anything then after a circle around, he smiled as he turned and asked Hoseok to inform him about the whereabouts of the bathroom.  He gave him one more weird and perplexed look before showing him the way and NamJoon concluded that he was from the people that wore his feelings on his face way to obviously.

"Please wait here." He said before entering the room, as he wanted to be alone in there and after he looked behind him to make sure that he had followed his order, NamJoon started looking at all the bathroom stalls. He checked carefully everywhere his mind could go to till he entered the last stall and his first step in it made him halt in place, as the sound of his shoe while coming in contact with the concrete was different.

He gave a quick look past his shoulder then proceeded to squat down and knock on the tile two times, confirming that the sound indeed differed despite the fact that nothing looked out of place with the floor.

"Can you bring me something hard? Like something that can break something?" He shouted for Hoseok that supposedly should be outside to listen, and he looked confusedly around, instinctively looking to find what was asked of him.

"Is a fire extinguisher good enough?" He questioned as his eyes fell at one near the opposite side of the wall.

"Bring it"  NamJoon stood up and went till the door and waited for a moment till Hoseok managed to get the fire extinguisher out and carry it till there.

"Just what do you plan to break? You have to pay if you damage, you know?" He told him as NamJoon took hold of the fire extinguisher of his hands.

"Charge it at the police station." He replied simply before slamming the door close at his face, leaving Hoseok behind with regretful thoughts of his own actions and the fact that he let him in.

It took NamJoon one or three hits on the floor, for the white tile he was aiming at to break, then he smiled relieved that he hadn't broken it for no reason, as exactly as he was thinking, under it, laid a yellow file. A file that once he looked closer, realized that it wasn't only one, but three piled up and also quite thick.

"He sure had many things to leave behind apparently" He murmured to himself as he grabbed his founding and secured them under his coat before getting out of the bathroom.

"I apologize for the mess. Please clean it up before opening time. I owe you one." NamJoon patted Hoseok's shoulder before taking his leave, in thoughts of hurrying to get to his car where he would be able to calm down a bit of the thirst for knowledge that his curiosity had gifted him.

His fast steps enabled him to get where he wanted after relatively five minutes or so, then he turned on his engine and drove off one or two blocks away from the club, for safety reasons. Once he parked at the side of the road, he literally fought against his energy, to take it easy and not damage the file in his attempts to open it up quickly but who could blame him for being eager.

Manuel was someone with a rich criminal record and he had hopes that if someone like him wanted to leave something behind it should be information at least up to a certain standard and as soon as his eyes managed to finally fall on the first paper that he extracted out of the file, he understood that Manuel might have surpassed his expectations by far.

Just what the hell?!

---To be continued.....

Sooo guys, I would like to give an apology for these three chapters that I have written recently as I know that they may be messy and not the best. My mind is kinda scattered and I have difficulties focusing and connecting so that is one of the many reasons. But I am still trying to get this story where I want it to go. Bare with the boringness till I get back on my tracks 😂😂

AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TIME. 

Please take care in these chaotic days and try to stay positive as much as you can. 

Fighting!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.6K 375 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
3.1M 130K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
16.6K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
18.5K 747 78
jimin is a really wealthy man in Korea but had to go to pairs for business work. he works in a company his assistant was a women name Lee eunmi. she...