Come back to me, Love

By notcooldudde

The is the sequel to 'Be Mine and Stay Mine', so please go read the first one. "Y/N you mean so much to me, p... More

Season 2, Episode 1: Intro
Episode 2: New Problems Already
Episode 3: Sleepover!
Episode 4: Calling
Episode 5: Painful Thoughts
Episode 6: Drunk Y/N
Episode 7: Famous Dave's
Epispde 8: Nightmares
Episode 9: Worried About Jungkook
Episode 10: Text Messages
Episode 11: Lies
Episode 12: Unfinished Memories
Episode 13: A Bad Place
Episode 14: Who?
Episode 15: Why?!
Episode 16: Victim
Episode 17: A Huge Lost
Episode 18: Lots Of Forgiving
Episode 19: The School Fight
Episode 20: Apologies
Episode 21: Confession
Episode 22: A Secret Being Kept
Episode 23: The Plan
Episode 24: 2 Months
Episode 25: Can't Believe It
Episode 26: Back?!
Episode 27: Differnet
Episode 28: Third and Fourth
Episode 29: Jung..Jungkook?
Episode 30: New Objective
Episode 31: Night Plans
Episode 32: Before The Party
Episode 33: Into The Pool
Episode 34: Never Left
Episode 35: Lashed Out
Tagged?
Episode 36: Forgetful
Episode 37: His Thoughts
Episode 38: Pictures
Episode 39: Worst Change
Episode 40: No Matter
Episode 41: Will Win
Episode 42: Confused
Episode 43: The Truth Comes Out
Episode 44: The Metal Plate
Episode 45: Confused?
Episode 46: Caught In A Lie
Episode 47: Serious
Episode 48: What Happened
Episode 49: The Girl I Knew To Come Back
Episode 50: To Grease
Episdoe 51: Let Me Explain
Episode 52: Go To Hell
Episode 53: Explaination
Episode 54: A Witch
Episode 55: A Start
Episode 56: Partners
Episode 57: Roommates
Episode 58: New Conflict
Episode 59: The Continuing Truth
Episode 60: Planning It Out
Episode 61: Just Maybe
Episode 62: Gorgeous
Episode 64: Her Thoughts, His Fight
Episode 65: An Older Time
Episode 66: Secrets?
Little Update
Episode 67: Destination
Episode 68:The Repeat
Epidsode 69: The Truth Falls
Episode 70: Yes
Episode 71: Content
Episode 72: Never
Episode 73: The Cliff(Hanger)
Episode 74: Never
other books :p

Episode 63: Not As Hard?

660 21 0
By notcooldudde

JungKooks POV

The rest of the day me and Y/n were just hanging out like old times. We were just messing around, laughing, talking and playing around. However, I did notice that the more I complimented the more she would smile and cling to me just like she would when we were dating. I could feel  myself smile from just looking at her. At the end of the day we were acting like how we use to, all the tension-even if there was hardly any anymore-was completely gone. We were acting how we would like when we were dating a year ago. I was crazy how different she looked and acted but then again nothing has changed about her. 

We had both taken a shower now and I was laying in the bed waiting for Y/n while going through my phone, I was scrolling through instagram and I had found a photo of me and Y/n on our first date and the carnival, I slightly frowned at the thought of me playing with her heart at the time. But looking back at it I smile at how happy she looked and how I looked like I wan't hating life.  I smiled at myself on how right there and then that was when I fell for her. I look down to see the caption and was, 'Look how happy my Kook looks with her, she really looks like she can change him. I really hope she can be there and that she will accept him for the real him and not be one of those girls that like him for the cold him. She really looks happy and he does too. I can see a future with these two and I hope that Jungkook realizes it to!' Taehyung was the one to post it. I scroll down slightly more and see the comments. 'Hyung delete this now! I didn't want you to post this picture I just wanted to show you how the date went!' then I seen the next comment from two days later. 'She looks so cute and happy. I hope I can make her happy' 

"I remember that day. . ." I heard a soft whisper next to as the bed dipped beside me. I look up from my phone and make eye contact with her. "It was our first date. I was so happy when you asked me at school that day." I smiled softly at her as I continue to remember that day as well. 

"You wanna know something funny?" I asked starting to chuckle. She answered me with a 'what'. "I still have that bunny I totally won." I could see that she was holding back a smile while I continue to smile my bunny smile at her. 

"Don't you mean the bunny  won?" she said as she emphasized the 'I'. I smiled at her as I was embarrassed.

"I know you cheated that game was impossible to beat!" I said smiling and shaking my head. She replied with an 'whatever' as she laid back into the bed. I looked over at her as she laid her head on my chest while wrapping an arm around me. I smile as I turned off my phone and laid down with her. Maybe winning her over again wouldn't be as hard as I thought it would be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.1K 37
Warning !! I take no credit for any of these edits I use in my story. None of them were made by me and I admit to that. Neither is the one I used in...
525K 21K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...
491 52 21
You're just a simple introverted girl who falls in love in in the city of Seoul.You met someone you least expectd...Jungkook. And your whole world su...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...