Country imagines & preferences

By LittleGxx

Sometimes I dream wide awake with a cowboy taking me away... Just some imagines and preferences about country... More

Author's note:
Beer never broke my heart - Luke Combs
Tomorrow - Chris Young
Preferences: Date
Preferences: First kiss
Downtown is dead - Sam Hunt
Preferences: Cheater
Preferences: How you met
Preferences: Drunk
Preferences: Friday night
Preferences: He teaches you to...
Preferences: Jealousy
Preferences: Movie night
Preferences: Your song
Preferences: celebrity crush
Before (s)he cheats - Carrie Underwood
Preferences: secrets
Cop car - Keith Urban
Preferences: Music
Preferences: Insecurities
Rodeo - Kane Brown
I don't drink anymore - Jason Aldean
Goodbye time - Blake Shelton
It takes a man - Chris Young
Preferences: Family
Cowgirls don't cry - Reba McEntire
The heart of Dixie - Danielle Bradbery
I drive your truck - Lee Brice
Wine after whiskey - Carrie Underwood
Preferences: Leave your lover
Space Cowboy - Kacey Musgraves
Swerve - Tyler Hubbard
Author's note:
Preferences: Travel
Dear Rodeo - Cody Johnson
Dear Rodeo (Part 2) - Cody Johnson
Alcohol You Later - Mitchell Tenpenny
As Soon As I Hang Up The Phone - Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty
Author's note:
Preferences: Birthday gift
(Not an update, sorry)
Goodbye - Chris Young
Preferences: Super Bowl
Don't close your eyes - Chris Young
Old Country song - Dustin Lynch
Preferences: Nicknames for you
Preferences: Nicknames for him (or her)
Drinking lonely - Chris Young
One Margarita - Luke Bryan
One Margarita (part II) - Luke Bryan
Gemini - Keith Urban
Chasin' you - Morgan Wallen
Kinfolks - Sam Hunt
No I in beer - Brad Paisley
When she's on - Chris Young
Preferences: dating him includes (part I)
Preferences: dating him includes (part II)
Preferences: Dating him includes (part III)
Preferences: dating him includes (part IV)
Preferences: Dating him includes (part V)
Preferences: dating him includes (part VI)
Preferences: dating him includes (part VII)
She's mine - Kip Moore
Author's note:
CMA Awards - Keith Urban
The voice - Blake Shelton
Preference: Song he dedicates to you (part I)
Preference: Song he dedicates to you (part II)
Beer light - Jon Pardi
The bottle let me down - Jon Pardi
Spin you around - Morgan Wallen
Christmas in the country - Thomas Rhett
Letters to Santa - Riley Green
Joy Of My Life - Chris Stapleton
You didn't - Brett Young
Darlin' - Ryan Bingham
We were - Keith Urban
Preference: dating Ryan Bingham includes
Preference: Being Chris Young's sister
Walmart - Sam Hunt
Let go too soon - Brett Young

Preferences: Sundays at home

502 4 3
By LittleGxx

Luke Bryan: With your husband Luke at home for the weekend you both stay in bed all morning. You love waking up next to him, to see his sleepy face near yours. You end up cooking something for lunch and stay at home the rest of the day watching movies or just messing around.

Chris Young: On Sunday mornings, your boyfriend Chris wakes up earlier than you and leaves you sleeping on the bed when he goes out to get some coffee and donuts for breakfast.

Cody Johnson: The best part of Sundays at home is when you and your husband Cody watch the sunset on the front porch while talking about your plans for the future.

Dustin Lynch: You and your boyfriend Dustin like to go fishing on Sunday mornings. There is something relaxing in fishing with the love of your life on the river near your house.

Brad Paisley: You and your husband Brad like to stroll on Sundays without a set course. You drive in the morning and let the wind take you both somewhere, because all that matters is that you are together.

Sam Hunt: On Sunday evenings you like to go to the city to have a drink with old friends since school days. It's always good to see the friends.

Kane Brown: You and your boyfriend Kane like to spend your Sundays playing video games and messing around.

Thomas Rhett: On Sundays your husband Thomas likes to take you dancing, because he knows how much you like to dance. It is a tradition that you have maintained since you started dating.

Lee Brice: For the past few Sundays your boyfriend Lee has been teaching you how to drive in his old van. You never got your license and now you really want it. It is always fun to spend Sunday afternoons riding the old dirt roads around the city.

Carrie Underwood: You and your girlfriend Carrie like to do a morning run on Sundays by the river. Then you both return home and always have different and fun plans for the rest of the day.

Kelly Clarkson: You and your wife Kelly like to enjoy free time on Sunday to cook and watch TV. Sometimes you have friends over and have a little party in the backyard.

Justin Moore: You and Justin like to do gardening on Sundays. You have a small garden at home. Gardening always reminds you of your childhood in the countryside.

Chris Stapleton: When you're not working at the hospital on Sundays and Chris doesn't have concerts you like to stay home and rest. You like to spend the whole morning in bed sleeping late and enjoy each moment of the Sunday. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...
559K 3.7K 86
Just some imagines about the boys :). I take requests and i make personals! So inbox me what you would like. Some will be RATED R. You have been warn...
797 12 13
Some of y'all gave me some ideas and inspiration. I hope y'all like it. This has a twist to it, including the fact I'm a Corey girl. Warning some th...
770 13 14
This is just a fan fic based off of a dream I had where Luke Bryan was my father. Enjoy! 🌹🌹🌹 P.S. Some topics may be triggering. Mentions murder...