Preferences: Drunk

Carrie Underwood: When you two party a little too hard, Carrie smiles a lot when all your friends are there. But once you get home Carrie starts to become a little more quiet. Holding your hand sometimes she lets a tear fall down her face just by thinking of some family problems she has been through. Carrie is a roller coaster when she is drunk.

Luke Bryan: When Luke comes home a little drunk after some beer with his friends downtown, he just wants to lay beside the woman he loves and tell you funny stories about getting drunk when he was younger.

Brett Young: Brett doesn't drink much. But you remember a special time when you found a job you really wanted and he opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate. You two end up lying on the living room floor laughing and thinking that life was just starting to get better than ever.

Luke Combs: Sometimes it's you who end up drunk while watching a football game with your fiancé. It doesn't take many beers to get you shouting at the TV because some players don't take the perfect opportunity to make some points.

Chris Young: You don't know why but Chris ends up being a romantic when he is drunk. He can be out in the town with friends but he still texts you just to say he misses you and that he loves you.

Dylan Scott: Dylan is a really social guy, but sometimes he just likes to stay at home with his girlfriend while they share a bottle of whiskey by the fireplace. Wondering how many shots will it take to get you laughing like two fools drunk in love.

Lee Brice: The truth is that when you met Lee he was a little tipsy. You were standing by the bar and he asked you to dance. He ended up the night saying you were the most beautiful girl for his eyes and you couldn't help but blush.

Justin Moore: The first time you got drunk was with Justin. You decided to run away for a little bit from your problems and end up getting wasted in some bar on the next town. For a couple of hours Justin and you were just two persons living life with no worries and that was okay.

Brian Kelley: When he is drunk he is incredibly annoying, always asking you for kisses and hugs (that of course you don't mind). He will not give you peace until he gets all your attention.