The voice - Blake Shelton

You were so nervous about singing. Even if the song was your favorite Dolly Parton song, you sang it a million times at the bar in your small town.

But this time was different. The four chairs were overturned and you couldn't see the faces of the judges despite knowing very well who they were.

You took a deep breath and when the music finally started playing the world seemed to stop for a few moments while you were singing. At that moment nothing mattered more than your Dolly Parton song. You sang and sang, doing your best, but the chairs didn't seem to turn.

Were you singing badly? Didn't anyone like it?

But then before you sang the chorus again you heard the sound of a chair turning and you finally saw Blake Shelton's face smiling at you.

Your heart pounded in your chest! He was your favorite. You couldn't believe he had turned the chair over!

But before the song was almost over another chair turned over. It was Adam's. 

You smiled. 

"So what's your name?", Adam asked.

"I'm (Y/N).", you said shyly. 

"It's great to meet you, (Y/N).", Adam said and smiled at you, causing butterflies to fly on your stomach. 

"It's good to meet you too.", you said with red cheecks.

"Hey Adam, stop making the girl shy.", Blake spoke looking at his friend Adam and then he looked at you. "You were great. Dolly must be proud.", Blake told you.

"Thank you.", you said happy. You almost couldn't believe you were talking to Blake Shelton. 

"Hey Blake, stop trying to steal my girl.", Adam said.

"Don't be angry, pal. We both know she is gonna choose the only cowboy here.", Blake said.

"And who is that?"

And Blake winked at you before pointing the finger at himself.

"Right here, pal.", he said to Adam.