Preferences: secrets

Luke Bryan: For a little while when you were teenagers you kept your relationship a secret. You were just 16 years old but you were so in love with him.

"I really love you.", Luke said holding your hand. "How long are we going to pretend we are just friends?"

"I don't know, Luke. My father... he wouldn't like this...", you said.

You knew your father wouldn't approve any kind of dating and especially with the boy next door. Luke's father was kind of a rival of your father because of the cattle.

So let's say you and Luke needed to be extra careful to not being caught making out in the barn.

Carrie Underwood: In a long car drive to Miami (which you were so excited, btw), you stopped at a gas station to fill up the tank and when paying for the gas you and Carrie stole some sunglasses from the store. You were both laughing while getting in the car. The owner was so distracted by Carrie's beauty that he didn't see you both taking some colorful sunglasses without paying.

Tyler Hubbard: There is a little secret you keep from Tyler. It's not a big deal, but you never told him you had a crush on Brian when you went to the high school together. You thought Brian was a really cool guy playing basketball but you never spoke to him because on the high school you were too shy to approach any boy.

It was way before you met Tyler because now you don't have eyes for anyone else.

Chris Young: There is a secret you are keeping from Chris in the past week. You just want to be sure that everything is perfect before he gets to know what's going on. 

He was coming home from the studio where he has been recording some of his new songs. You choose some blue and pink balloons and bought a beautiful cake to surprise him.

"Honey, I'm home.", he says. His voice echoes through the house.

"I'm right here.", you say from the living room.

And then you hear his footsteps becoming closer.

"What's happening?", he asks after seeing the balloons all over the room.

"Surprise!", you say excited and run to his arms. "Congratulations, Chris. You are going to be a papa."

"What?", he asks, spinning you around with a smile on his lips. "Oh my God... I love you so much, darling.", and then he gets on his knees to look at your little belly. "And I love you too, baby."

Keith Urban: "Honey, have you seen my ring?", you ask coming out of the bathroom after getting your makeup done.

"I don't know, baby.", Keith says, still lying down in the bed. "You look beautiful in that dress."

"Thank you.", and you spin around to show him your new floral dress.

"Can't you stay this morning? Call out sick."

"You know I can't Keith. I need to go to work."

He lays his head on the pillow still looking at you.

"I wish you could stay."

"I wish I could stay.", you say and kiss him on the lips. "Since you're staying at home can you see if you can find my ring?"

"Sure, baby girl. Have a nice day at work."

"Thanks. Love you."

"I love you too.", he says goodbye.

Keith didn't want to lie to you, but he had to. He knows where your ring is because he was the one who took it. He needs it to surprise you with an even more beautiful ring. Your engagement ring.

Sam Hunt: The truth is that for years you have been hiding a secret from Sam. You are truly and deeply in love with him, your best friend. And when you see some girl breaking his heart again you can only wonder if you could make him happy. You love him so much. But you haven't had the courage to tell him yet.