Blue Wolf (A Blue Excorist Fa...

bluelion2 tarafından

Yuki Okumura remembers the massacre of Red Night. She was the only survivor. The beast that saved her from it... Daha Fazla

Chapter One: Red Night
Chapter Two : The Wish
Chapter Three : Where There's A Will There's A Way
Chapter Four : Wow.
Chapter Five : I Really Need To Shut My Mouth Sometimes
Chapter Six : Mom
Chapter Seven : Mephisto
Chapter Eight : Why Would I Lie?
Chapter Nine : Late Birthday Present
Chapter Ten : Confessional
Chapter Eleven : A Date, A Demon, A Promise
Chapter Twelve : Poison
Chapter Thirteen : Honesty Is A Virtue
Chapter Fourteen : Shura
Chapter Fifteen : Absolute Defeat
Chapter Sixteen : Cell In Hell
Chapter Seventeen : See Me
Chapter Eighteen : Taunting, Waiting, And Group Therapy...
Chapter Nineteen : Confronted
Chapter Twenty : The Second Chance That No One Gave
Chapter Twenty-One : Yuki Okumura Is Still Alive
Important Note!
Chapter One : Dream Contact
Chapter Two : The Story Of Meia Pt.1
Chapter Three : The Story Of Meia Pt.2
Chapter Four : Yuki's Back!!!!!?
Chapter Five : Angry Sushi People
Chapter Six : One Bullet To The Soul
Chapter Seven : I Am A Bandaid
Chapter Nine : Roses Are Red, Violets Are Dead
Chapter Ten : Flying Firebreathing Spatulas
Chapter Eleven : He's Dead.
Chapter Twelve : Rose AKA Moodswing Of The Year
Chapter Thirteen : I Fought The Law And The Law Didn't Even Know...
Note #2
Chapter Fourteen : Well, Let's Just Invite The Whole Neighborhood...
Christmas Special Bonus Chapter #1 : Good Memory
Christmas Special Bonus Chapter #2 : Let It Snow
Chapter Fifteen : Meia's Secret
Chapter Sixteen : Thorns
Chapter Seventeen : Closer
Chapter Eighteen : You're Going Down
Chapter Nineteen : Before I Go
Chapter Twenty : Aftermath
Chapter Twenty-One : Love
Epilogue
Thank You!
Soundtrack Pt. 1
Soundtrack Pt.2

Chapter Eight : Storybook Characters And A Daddy's Girl

1.2K 63 5
bluelion2 tarafından

A/N

When I saw that the reads had hit 2.01K, I think I lost it. I was just eating my breakfast dealing with morning grouchiness and I saw it. And just wow.... I ran around the house screaming 2.01K like a chant. I need serious help.... But anyways, I've gotten a serious case of the writing bug lately so I'll try to update more often!

Love you all! - bluelion2

(Yuki's Pov)

"Sorry.... " I said trailing off.

"So, who are these story book characters we need to find?" I said.

"They're all characters from a book called, The Divided Castle. It's about a princess who has to keep her always warring two kingdoms from falling apart. One day, a bringer of chaos comes to rule both. The princess then go's on to search for the only people who can help her stop chaos. A seer, a knight, a servant, and an assassin."

"So, we need all of them and we're okay? "

"We also need the princess. "

"Who's the princess? "

"You. " Meia said quietly.

"Wait, what? "

"You're the princess from the story and I have a feeling I'm the seer. It kinda makes sense. " she said.

"It does. " I admitted. "But what about the divided kingdoms? I don't really rule anything if my memory is correct... "

"Well, you are descended from Satan. So,Princess of Gehenna and your Mom is human, Princess of Assiah? Divided kingdoms?"

"Okay, the princess thing is starting to make a little sense... " I said.

"Who's the knight, servant, and.... assassin?" I said struggling to say the last word.

"I don't know. Seriously, my minds blank. No seer magic going on. " she said seriously.

So, how are we gonna find them? I thought to myself.

"I suggest that we get ready for whom I think is the villian from the story. My mother." she said.

"Bringer of chaos, isn't that a little strong? " I said.

"Is that sarcasm? " she said suspiciously.

"Not this time. " I said.

"Bringer of chaos should be my mother's name. It completely describes her. " Meia said seriously.

There was a little silence there for a second until I spoke up.

"I should probably get back. I think I gave them enough time to process my aliveness. I still have school. " I said.

"Of course. " Meia said. "But, please wait three more minutes, just to be safe. " she said.

"Thanks, Meia. "

"Anything for you. We're future best buddies! " she said and hugged/attacked me.

"Okay, Meia, bit too much buddiness over here. " I said struggling to breathe.

"Sorry. " she said and let go of me.

I took a deep breath and was able to breathe again.

Then she skipped off down the endless hallway. I wonder how she got in, well, Mephisto.

The clown I kicked out once because his outfit was too annoying.

It still boggles my mind how they're together.

I started walking back to class after about three minutes like Meia asked me to do and opened the door.

Just about everyone was gone.

Damn, Meia! She got me to go back just as everyone was leaving. I noticed the Christmas decorations everywhere and relized why it was so cold outside.

It's Christmas time.

Snow will be coming soon. My namesake...

The few people that were there noticed me and their eyes widened but they didn't say anything.

I sat down next to dad and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry I didn't go out there to help you. I was trying to help explain why you're here and not in the ground. "

"That's creepy. I can't imagine myself dead. And everyone thought I was dead. So, it's weird. " I said.

"It's not too werid. " dad said.

I turned to face him completely.

"Why are you always able to adapt? Like to everything! When I came here and told you I was your daughter, when I came back... It didn't matter... You always accepted me whatever." I said.

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do? " he said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Look, I've learned that crazy stuff happens all the time. After a while, you get used to it. I accept you because you're my daughter and I'm not that suprized that you are, even if you look just about my age. I just knew." he said truthfully.

I hugged him still sitting in my desk.

Thank you.

I've waited many years...

I pulled away and smiled, thinking back to the old days.

The hugs he gave me an the stories he read to me at bedtime.

Even when I was five, I still was a daddy's girl.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

163K 5.6K 32
A blue exorcist fanfic I do not own The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Right? What happens when a simple exorcist training mission goes wrong? Y...
657 13 16
True Cross Academy suffers heavy damage after Satan's attack. Thing's seem normal, but the huge influx of missions are beginning to put a strain on t...
21.9K 680 25
Raven is a 15 year old girl who lives with two other boys and their adoptive father, Shiro Fujimoto, but after a certain turn of events. Raven is for...
20.4K 542 16
Yukio has come back from the Illuminati but he's still very cruel to Rin but before Yukio came back he did something to Rin that was the last straw...