Thank You!

Okay, this is just a huge thank you card for a lot of people who helped me make this book.

The first and foremost person I should thank would probably be my mother.

She helped proofread and listened to my extremely long character outlines even if they highly annoyed her.

The second person would probably be my friend Alicia who introduced me to wattpad and got me not only into fanfiction but also anime, manga, and nutella.

The third person I'd like to thank would have to be my little brother who is the most honest person in the world. He calls like it is and if I read him a chapter and he said it sucked, I would go back and rewrite it.

The fourth person (Well, actually first animal...) would be my pet rat Hannibal.

He strangely inspires me to write.

I know that's werid and I'd love to tell how he does it but I can't.

Cause I just don't know.

And of course I'd love to thank anyone who read this book from the bottom of my heart.

Every day when I wake up I relize that someone out there has read something that I wrote and I get a warm feeling.

I probably would've stopped writing if it weren't for you guys.

You gave me the confidence to write more and better my writing which has really helped as I've been going through a tough time.

So, thanks again, so much for reading this.

I hope that this will at least allow me to return the favor of a smile that you gave to me.

Love you all! - bluelion2