Chapter One : Dream Contact

(Diary page five)

Time passed by slow here.

Very slow.

It had been three months for my dad but only a week for me.

I had spent most of my time with my grandma, catching up on lost time.

She keeps telling me if I concentrate hard enough I can contact my dad through his dreams but I'm never able to reach him.

I desperately want to go home.

I want to see everyone again, in the time I spent there I felt like I was apart of something. I felt like I had a family for once.

I also had a boyfriend.

Then I had to sorta die, before we even had a freaking second date!

That sucks.

But anyways, my grandmother, has also been telling me about this prophecy that she is hell bent sure talks about me. I can't remember the exact words she told me but it went something along the lines of a princess of good and evil, and a dark something that will destroy her divided kingdom. My grandmother thinks I'm the princess in the story.

Tonight I'm gonna try to contact my dad again. I just can only hope he hasn't given up on me yet.

With love, Yuki.

------------

I put my diary down and sighed.

Ok, let's do this.

I sat down beneath the tree I was in and closed my eyes.

"Dad can you hear me? It's Yuki." I said.

Then I made it through.

--------

(Rin pov)

I was getting ready to go to sleep when I felt it.

This feeling like someone was pushing me.

It had been happening for 3 months now ever since...

That.

It's probably nothing.

I got into bed and pulled the covers over my head and sighed.

Come on, go to sleep.

Stop thinking about her.

But I can't.

I closed my eyes and forced sleep to come.

----

"Dad can you hear me? It's Yuki."

Rin backed away.

"Where am I?"

"Uhh, you're dreams. It's the only way I have right now to contact you."

"This is a really good dream but I'd like to wake up now. I've dreamed enough dreams where you're still alive."

"But I am alive! I'm just stuck here, in like, limbo. You can save me. "

"Save you? You're lying."

"Nope. Promise. Grandma said all you have to do is find this person named Meia and she'll tell you how."

"Why Meia and not you?"

"Cause I don't know how to get me out and nobody is being nice enough to tell me."

Rin laughed.

He missed her.

"I'll do it. I'll do whatever it takes to bring you back."

"Thanks dad."

Rin started to feel like he was being pulled when Yuki said, "Oh and dad, tell everyone I'm sorry. I never wanted any of this to happen. If I knew what would happen then I probably would've stayed in my own time happily."

"But then none of us would've met you now."

Yuki grinned.

"Now, get out of here dad. Go find Meia and get me out of here. I'm dying to eat some sushi, already!"

Then rin was pulled back to the real world.

-----

Rin woke up in a sweat.

That was some dream.

But was it real?

Ugh. I just don't care anymore.

I'm gonna be desperate and go to desperate measures for once.

Anything to get her back.