Chapter Two : The Wish

Chapter Two, The Wish

It had been eleven years since that night.

Eleven years ago my parents and family and friends were murdered.

The locals like to call the tradegy red night because when the police arrived they couldn't walk anywhere without stepping in blood.

I was the only survivor but people don't know that. They think I died too along with my parents.

Even if they never found my body.

The only reason I survived was because of my guardian angel, my blue wolf.

Her saved me that night and raised me from then on out as his daughter.

Most people can't see him though, the only way he was able to stay here and take care of me was to possess a small part of my brain.

We talk alot in my head and sometimes he'll jump out of me and show himself.

He looks like any normal wolf at first glance except for the fact he's blue with blue flames coming off of him.

That's the not normal part well, everything about our relationship was not normal.

But he's been my best friend for eleven years and my adoptive dad.

He really means a lot to me.

And today's my birthday! Yep today I will be turning officially fifteen.

I'm so excited!

I'm gonna go buy a birthday cake and eat it in my cave in the forest alone.

Wow. That took a depressing turn.

I won't be completely alone though. I have him but...

I've been thinking lately how my birthday would've been if my mom and dad were still here.

What would they have done for me?

I barely remember them. Most of my memories of that time have faded away.

I sighed.

But I know I'll never know now. They're gone and I just have to accept that.

But I can't and it's killing me!

I walked down the sidewalk towards the gocery store.

I wonder if they have any good cakes.

I went inside and went straight to the bakery section.

Then I saw it.

That's my cake. It's blue with black roses on it and has happy birthday written on the front. I love it.

"Do you think it's nice, dad? " I whispered.

"Yes it's cool." he said in my head.

I chuckled.

My dad always failed when it came to trying to talk cool. I'm just glad that no one else can hear him so I wouldn't get embarrassed.

I paid for the cake and took it with me to my home.

My home meaning my little cave in the woods where I live.

It's small but suprizinlying homey.

I have an old mattress in the corner and a small coffee table in the middle. My bookshelf is in the other corner. I have a few lawn chairs lying around too.