Not Your Typical Love Story (...

By wildstyle23

"An adventure of lifetime in a different world is waiting for you..." You are an ordinary girl /(boy), in an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Portal
Chapter 2: The Transformation
Chapter 3: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (1/2)
Chapter 4: Meeting the Most Adorable Demon Ever (2/2)
Chapter 5: Lord of Darkness...
Chapter 6: Chained Together
Chapter 7: Finding a Solution
Chapter 8: It's Time to Meet the Famous Blue Hero (1/2)
Chapter 9: It's Time to Meet the Famous Blue Hero (2/2)
Chapter 10: Welcome to Mobius!
Chapter 11: Meeting A Stranger in the Park
Chapter 12: You Up For A Fight?
Chapter 13: More Chains... Wait... I'M A WHAT NOW?!
Chapter 14: Let The Battle For The Princess Begin
Chapter 15: SHIPS~!
Chapter 16: Memories From the Past
Chapter 17: An Unbelievable Explanation
Chapter 18: A Quick Visit From the Past (1/4)
Chapter 19: A Quick Visit from the Past (2/4)
Chapter 20: A Quick Visit from the Past (3/4)
Chapter 21: A Quick Visit from the Past (4/4)
Chapter 22: Back To The Present
Chapter 23: SLEEPOVER PARTY!~
Chapter 24: A Necklace and A Guardian
Chapter 25: Two Different People, One Body
Special Chapter: "June 23, 2019"
Chapter 26: A Spark of Something Special...~ (1/5)
Chapter 27: A Spark of Something Special...~ (2/5)
Chapter 28: A Spark of Something Special...~ (3/5)
Chapter 29: A Spark of Something Special...~ (4/5)
Chapter 30: A Spark of Something Special...~ (5/5)
Chapter 31: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (1/4)
Chapter 32: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (2/4)
Got TAGGED! XD
Chapter 33: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (3/4)
Chapter 34: Uncertainty and A Shopping Spree- (4/4)
Chapter 35: A Shopping Spree (1/5)
Chapter 36: A Shopping Spree (2/5)
Chapter 37: The Unexpected News
Chapter 38: A Shopping Spree (3/5)
Chapter 39: A Shopping Spree (4/5)
Chapter 40: A Shopping Spree (5/5)
Chapter 41: The Voice
Chapter 42: A Dark Realization
Chapter 43: Closer
Is It Still Worth Reading...?
Chapter 45: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (2/?)
Chapter 46: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (3/?)

Chapter 44: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (1/?)

376 9 40
By wildstyle23

What is up, everybody?

It's ya girl, Wild Style, the one and only!

I'm back again with a new chapter! :D

Now, a lot of you knows that there's a pandemic virus going around, so Imma have to tell you to please, be safe

And since I'm going to be stuck at home for almost a month, I've got nothing to do but to eat, sleep, study, go on the Internet, do chores, repeat.

So! That's all, and I hope you enjoy this chapter! :D 

Peace out!

P.S.

Here comes the thrill-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last Time on "~Not Your Typical Love Story~"...-

"The seal's effects on you are way more worse than I thought..."

Was he talking about the first kiss that we-.... Three, had? Is that it? What does he mean by 'effects'?

Is that the same thing that Sonic and Ex are constantly feeling whenever they think about me? The overly concerned attitude towards me? The 'hanging-around-me-a-lot-more-lately' thing? The 'me-longing-for-their-affection' behavior???

I don't know.

But one thing's for sure...

Whatever the three of us are feeling right now, is getting stronger by the minute. It brought us way more closer to each other.

. . . And it all started with that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tails.exe's P.O.V.~

"Tails.exe, your presence is requested at the King's Table."

A soul servant came up to me,— bowing her head out of respect. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh Chaos, not again. This is bad..." I nervously thought to myself. "May I ask why?" I asked,— partly out of curiosity. The servant did nothing but to look at the red-carpeted ground. She seemed to tear up. My heart shattered at the scene. 

Sark treats all of his servants harshly and brutally. He is merciless and cold. Even in death, his servants couldn't rest in peace.

"F-Forgive me, but the K-K-King strictly c-commanded me t-to-..." She stuttered as silver tears gushed out from her tired and empty eyes. I shushed her and patted her shoulder gently. She flinched violently at my touch. "Poor her, all shaken up..." I thought as I decided to withdraw my hand. "It's okay, it's okay. I understand. Please, don't cry." I gave her a warm smile. She looked at me, then mustered a reply.

 "H-He calls a-all attention. A m-meeting shall b-be conducted once everyone is present. Th-That is all I know." She stuttered. I gave her a reassuring smile. "Thank you. You've done well. You may now go." I whispered. She nodded once and flew away.

I sighed,— knowing that what awaits me at the table isn't good. 

----

I took a seat at the very end of the large, crimson, oval table,— opposite from... Him

Everyone was muttering about with their own businesses. When I say everyone, I meant everyone. Except for-... Sonic.exe, of course. Even Shadow.exe was here,— who I thought was on an important assassination mission and wasn't supposed to be disturbed. But I guess if Sark wants to have a meeting with all of us, then we have no choice but to follow along. 

Unless you want your head to end up on a stake next to his throne...

"Hey! Where's Sonic???" Silver spat out as he banged his bloody fists on the table. I looked at him,— shocked. "Well, I-..." "Yeah, where is that fucker?! He still owes me!" Knuckles.exe intervened. "Boys, calm the fuck down. He's probably out on his long killing sprees again..." Rouge.exe rolled her pitch-black eyes as she filed her sharp, black nails. 

"But the King wouldn't like that, would he? Especially missing out on a meeting where everyone is required to attend...?~" Amy.exe cooed. Her partner,— Shadow.exe, growled lowly. "That's my smart little Princess...~" He snarled, before-... Ugh... Kissing Amy on the lips roughly.

I sighed and placed a palm on my face as they both continued their make-out session while letting out disgusting moans. "Not again..." Cream.exe muttered under her breath. "Stop fucking around before I burn you all into crisps!!!" Blaze.exe hissed out as she let out her long claws with a SHING!

Amy.exe pulled away from Shadow and rolled her eyes. "You're just jealous 'cause Silver's a pussy." She mocked,— which earned a growl from Blaze. Silver flipped her off. "Shut the fuck up, you pink shit!" Amy gasped and pouted. Shadow didn't hesitate on taking his knives out. "Why you little-"

SLAM!

Everyone in the room stood silent as a door slammed shut. Heavy footsteps echoed loudly. The atmosphere darkened. Shadow stood frozen in mid-air, before swiftly putting his knives away. Silver and Blaze sat immediately and acted as if nothing happened. Rouge put her nail file away and sat properly. The footsteps continued.

CLOP, CLOP, CLOP, CLOP!

The footsteps then came to a halt. I slowly looked up. 

And there he was. 

He was meters across from me, yet his presence was so powerful it felt like someone was holding your neck and choking you. No one even dared to make a single noise. His image showed immortality and no mercy. Draped across his cyan scarred shoulders was his father's blood-red cape. Sitting on top of his head was a sharp, pointed crown,— black as the night.

No one ever understood what Sark really was.

All we knew was that he was the rightful King of Hell, and our-... Father.

If you think that he's just an ordinary cyan-colored hedgehog with supernatural powers that's very common nowadays, then you're wrong

Sark was beyond normal. He was a demon-.. No. A monster. An embodiment of all evil. He ruled this planet once,— both the surface and the underworld, centuries ago. So that fact makes him ancient,— more older than all of us. He was known as a ruthless king-slayer, because of the fact that he loves killing royal families and taking over their thrones. Not to mention, he also loves domination.

He was not always a monster, though.

Rumor has it that he was once a Highest,— entities who lived up there in the sky that protects the world from harm and balances both nature and humanity. Psh, hard to believe, right? But it was true. Sark was like a fallen angel, to shorten it all. One day, he just found out that he was more powerful than his brothers and sisters, and greed took over him. He used his abilities against his own family and slayed his brothers and sisters in cold blood.

Because of this, he was punished and was cast out of his own home.

His angelic form turned into something more worse than death. 

Rumor also has it that his body disintegrated and turned into smoke. His once captivating eyes turned pitch-black and devoid of life. Basically, he turned into a monster. No one has ever seen his true, original form. He forbids it. I don't know why. All we know is that he took form of a cyan-colored hedgehog.

My attention was brought back to reality. Sark's pitch-black eyes scanned the room. One by one, he inspected everyone and everything, detail by detail, until his eyes landed upon an empty seat,— which was assigned to-...

 Sonic...

The corners of his lips twitched momentarily. He then smiled and turned around, before circling his obsidian throne. "So..." He began. Everyone in the room looked at him. He cleared his throat and sat,— almost admiring the bone-sculpted throne. "Thank you, everyone, for coming on such a short notice." He continued as he crossed his legs and gestured for a drink.

One of the soul servants came forward and offered him his wine. He smiled and took the goblet. The servant nodded once and hurriedly scurried away. "As you all know... This-... Meeting, wasn't supposed to be held until next month, but my attention was brought upon some-... Issues, that needed to be discussed immediately." He spoke up as he played around with his wine,— his blood-red pupils enjoying the view of the red liquid being tossed around.

Whispers emerged from the room. Sark looked around and put a finger up. Silence. "But-... Your Majesty." Shadow stood up and bowed his head in respect. My stomach did a double flip. No one had the guts like Shadow has,— standing up and speaking like that. One wrong move and Sark could slice your throat in a millisecond.

"If I may..." Shadow looked up at him for permission. Sark nodded once and continued playing with his wine. "We cannot start this discussion without your most trusted advisor, Your Honor." Shadow continued while gesturing towards the empty seat. More whispers. "That is not a problem anymore..." Sark spoke up. Everyone looked at him,— confused.

My mouth went dry. I got a bad feeling about this. ". . . For he is the one that needs to be discussed about." Sark continued. Everyone muttered,— louder than before. "Everyone knows that I sent Exetior to finish some job of mine, correct?" He asked,— to which everyone nodded at. My heart skipped a beat. That job was to find that dog. I knew because I was with him.

"Well now... He hasn't come back. Does anyone know why?" Silence. 

". . . Anyone?" No one answered. I looked around,— they had no idea at all. "Tails." He called. My body tensed up. I mustered all of my confidence to look him in the eye. This was no time to be scared. I have to avoid making this seem suspicious. "Y-Yes, Your Excellency?" I blurted out. He paid no attention to me and continued playing with his stupid wine. 

"You were the last one to know where he is, since you were with him the time I visited him for his assignment. Any ideas on where he might be now?" He raised an eyebrow. A bead of sweat rolled down on my forehead. My gaze shifted from face to face. All eyes were on me. "Answer, you coward! Your job is to buy them some time and not let Sark know!"

"F-Forgive me, Your Honor. But I don't know where he is..." I answered as short and as quick as possible. Instantly, he stopped fiddling with his goblet. My heart began to race. He then looked at me. "Welp. It was nice knowing ya World." My mind concluded. I stared back at him. He took a  breath and placed his other hand on the table. Everyone shifted in their seats uncomfortably.

Sark has a habit of placing his other hand on the table whenever he wants to kill somebody. 

I stared in horror at his hand. He was wearing a metal hand glove,— his sharp, black nails exposed. I looked back at him. He had his eyebrows raised. The silence was too deafening. "It's alright, my boy..." He spoke up,— which made the most of us flinch. 

". . . I suppose you also don't know the fact that Exetior left the Underworld and went to the surface to befriend our arch nemesis???" He blurted out, before finally taking a sip of his wine. Everyone gasped. My face went pale. My hands shook underneath the table. 

"He already knows..."

"Impossible!" "TRAITOR!" "He betrayed us!" "What the fuck?!" "KILL HIM!" "Off with his head!" 

Sark put a hand up. Everyone went silent. But their fury was present in the air. I could already hear Shadow's sinister thoughts from where I was sitting. "Y-Your Majesty... What do we do???" Blaze asked him. "We could hunt him down and kill him ourselves!" Silver proposed. Sark shook his head. "As much as I want to have him killed by my own children, I forbid you to." He said. That put a relief to me.

"B-But Your Honor, why?" Amy asked. Sark put his goblet down and combed his blood-stained quills. "Exetior isn't our priority. At least, not yet..." He replied. A lump developed in my throat. "He doesn't mean...-" Sark smiled and stood up, before walking around. "W-What do you mean, Father?" Cream asked shyly. Sark gave her a smile and replied with: "I have just discovered that Exetior befriended not only our arch nemesis..."

". . . But also someone new to this world." He gave a twisted smile.

My stomach dropped. Everyone whispered once again. "Who is it, Your Majesty?" Knuckles asked out of curiosity,— to which I already knew the answer to. Sark continued walking, then stopped once he was at the foot of his throne. Then, with the blink of an eye, he took out a dagger and threw it at the table with such force, the knife was half buried in the hard wood.

Everyone jumped from their seats. Including me. 

Sark chuckled darkly and sat on his throne with legs crossed. He rested a hand under his chin and placed his other metal-gloved hand on the throne's armrest,— tapping the arm with his nails. ". . . A daughter of an old friend of mine..." He chuckled evilly as he gestured towards his side,— pointing at a skull on a stake wearing a majestic-looking crown and a medallion.

The medallion represented a strange-looking flower... Its color was different from any other flower to be exact. I gulped. I had a guttural feeling that that skull was (Y/N)'s-... Oh god. No! I won't let that thought convince me! 

The others muttered incoherent things as soon as they saw the skull. "A daughter of Arthur the Great??" "That one king our grandparents killed?" "I thought she was dead long ago!" Sark shook his head and let out a tsk! "Apparently, my children, she has returned to restore peace and to claim the throne. I guess the time has come, after all these centuries..." Sark muttered the last part in disbelief and in admiration. A sly smirk then appeared across his muzzle.

"Send out my demons. Look for Exetior. Hunt him down. And bring him to me, unharmed." 

He commanded harshly with that cold tone to his voice. Everyone began to take out their weapons and leave their separate ways. My blood went cold. I have to warn them as soon as possible. Sark suddenly raised his finger. Everyone stopped and waited for more instructions. 

"Bring me his new friends too. I'm looking forward to meeting them." He let out a throaty chuckle and a twisted smile. Everyone laughed along. My knees buckled. "This is bad... This is REAL bad... I have to warn them, QUICK!!!" I thought to myself,— panicking.

"Oh, and... Before you all go, my children..." Sark began. 

". . . Be sure to leave the (a/t) safe and unharmed. I'll take care of our beloved little Princess.~

~Your P.O.V.~

"So, let me shorten all of this for a sec..." I sighed,— completely and utterly stressed. 

Ex took a deep breath and smiled nervously at me as he took a sip from his glass of water that was placed on the coffee table in front of us. We had just gotten back from the mall safely,— full and contented, and everyone else was busy getting themselves ready or fixed for the event,—which is in five hours. 

So it's just me, Ex, and Jikal. Sonic was busy helping Silver in finding the silver hedgehog's bow tie. Word of advice,— never let Silver take a hold of things. He always loses them. 

". . . Sark,— the evil overlord of Hell and your Master, has been possessing you frequently and you're uncertain if he knows where we are or the fact that I'm here with you and Sonic; and has sent his demons to hunt you down and bring you back to Hell to punish you, but he now knows about us, and he might hunt us all down; and that might endanger the whole world because he also wants world domination...?" 

I stared at him flatly. Ex partly choked on his water and coughed. I don't know if he choked because of the fact of how fast I spoke or how accurate I was. Either way, he still choked. "Y-Yeah, exactly." He replied as he put the glass back on the table. I sighed and rubbed my temples with my hands. "And you didn't tell me this earlier because...?" I glared at him. He rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly and avoided my gaze.

"B-Because, I didn't want you or anyone in on this, and I don't want anyone to get in danger." Ex responded as he fiddled with his thumbs nervously. "I could already imagine you two being a couple..." Jikal intervened at the wrong time. I cleared my throat and ignored him. "So, now that we know how bad the situation is, I guess we need to tell Sonic about it. But ONLY him." I clarified my point. Ex nodded his head. 

"Yeah. We still have some time left, let's do that." He cleared his throat and continued to avoid my gaze.

----

"Yeah, I know." Sonic blurted out.

Me and Ex stared at him blankly as he looked into the mirror,— checking himself out on his new outfit. I raised an eyebrow. "You do?" He nodded at me. "Yup. I was just waiting for you two to come along and tell me about it for yourselves." He smirked. "W-Wait-... Since when?!" Ex blurted out in disbelief. This earned a sigh and a sly smirk from Sonic. 

"Uh... Since you first thought about it?" He sarcastically replied. I sighed and planted a palm on my face. "I thought you said that he couldn't read your thoughts unless you let him..." I reminded Ex. He just laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "I thought so too..." He breathed out. Sonic chuckled and looked back at the mirror. "So, what's the plan?" He casually asked while fixing his shirt,— acting as if his life wasn't on the line.

Well, he's a hero. His life is ALWAYS on the line.

I laid back next to Ex and joined the 'staring-at-the-ceiling' club. "I literally don't know." I muttered out. Ex suddenly sat up and looked down on me. "The plan? The plan is to get these damn chains off, before attaining my original features, and then I go back to Hell and continue my life!" Ex ranted as he gestured towards his chained hand, then towards his normal eyes,— which wasn't normal for him, before spreading his arms outward.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "The chains..." I thought to myself. "So that way, Sark won't be suspicious about all of this and he won't kill all of you! Except for me, I guess. But that doesn't matter! I'll just sweet-talk my way out, and then he'll forgive me." Ex continued as he combed his dark blue quills. "Sweet-talk? You 'sweet-talk' a monster like Sark?" Sonic asked him as he made a disgusted face.

"Shut up. You'll probably do the same." Ex grumbled as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, in your dreams." Sonic replied back as he continued fixing his shirt. I looked around the room. We were currently in Sonic's room. "Hey Jikal.." I called out. The gem wrapped around my neck vibrated. "Yeah? What up, Princess?" He responded. "The chains..." I trailed off as I sat up, before standing and walking around the room.

"Yeah...? What about it?" Jikal spoke up. I continued walking back and forth,— feeling two pairs of eyes on me. "You said that the only way to get them off is if I were to marry one of them, correct?" I asked him as I stopped in front of Sonic and Ex,— both confused as heck. ". . . Well, yeah. That's pretty much it." Jikal replied. "What's on your mind, (Y/N)?" Ex asked as he eyed me. 

I stared at Ex and looked him in the eye. He stared back at me, as though he was searching for an answer. I then looked at Sonic. He was looking at me,— confused. "What is it?" He blurted out. I ignored him and continued talking to Jikal. 

". . . And the only way for them to win my heart and to marry me is to take me on a date and be in a solid relationship with me for a while, right?" I concluded. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what I was doing. My brain was telling me to stop.

Jikal choked on air. He stuttered incoherent things non-stop. He even cursed once. I cleared my throat and stared at the gem. "RIGHT?" I repeated. "Y-Yeah." He finally agreed. I sighed in relief and smiled. "So it's settled then." I blurted out, which earned a 'huh?' from both hedgehogs.

The gem vibrated, before a ball of green light emerged from within and took form of an echidna. Jikal looked at me with wide eyes. Sonic and Ex let out a yelp. "Jeez, man! Stop doing that!" Sonic gasped out while putting a hand on his chest. Jikal ignored him and faced me. 

"(Y/N), as much as I adore your intelligence, this is not the time!" He yelled out. Sonic and Ex were beyond confused. I rolled my eyes at Jikal. He widened his eyes at me even more and pointed a finger at my face. "Don't you roll your eyes at me sister!" He warned. I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Jikal, there's no other choice. We either do this and remove the chains then we can go back to our separate lives, or we suffer at the hands of a demon overlord who is obsessed with world domination and die." I told him.

Jikal withdrew his hand and stared blankly at me. He then looked around the room and muttered under his breath. Then, he glared at Sonic and Ex, before finally taking a breath and facing me. "Fine. There's no stopping the timeline from happening anyways. I knew this was going to happen. I just forgot this part..." He sighed and shook his head. "Uh... What is happening right now? I'm confused..." Ex spoke up.

Jikal sighed again and faced the two hedgehogs in front of me, before pulling me along with him and placing a hand on each of my shoulders. I flinched and squinted my eyes at him as a sign of 'what the heck are you doing?'. He responded with: "It's royal tradition. And you're a Princess." I nodded my head and gave a silent 'oh'.

Jikal cleared his throat and looked at Sonic and Ex. Poor them, they were so confused. "Could someone just tell me what the fudge is happening right now?" Sonic blurted out. Jikal shushed him, before clearing his throat. 

"Stay quiet. I'll make this as short and as quick as possible. " Jikal told them. Both hedgehogs stood silent.

". . . And I'll exclude the blood pact part." He added. I looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" I blurted out. Jikal ignored me. Both hedgehogs looked at each other, before looking back at us.

"Ahem... As a guardian of the Master Emerald and the spirit guardian of (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), I grant you permission and give you my full blessing, to court the only child of Arthur the Great." Jikal spoke up. 

The chains that were binding us three glowed as brightly as ever. Both Sonic and Ex were taken aback. They looked at the chains, then looked back at us. Their eyes were wide and their mouths agape. Not to mention, they were red as hell. I giggled at them. My head felt fuzzy and my heart was racing. "There was no choice, so..." I began as I rubbed the nape of my neck sheepishly. 

". . . W-Wait... S-So-..." Ex stuttered out. He looked at his chained hand. He couldn't stop looking at the glowing thing. "The only thing that could get these chains off, is if we-..." "We court you?" Sonic intervened. I nodded my head and smiled innocently. "Actually, you have to marry me, but yeah! That's pretty much it." I corrected him. Both hedgehogs were on the verge of fainting. 

"Okay then... Let me just process the last few minutes..." Sonic breathed out in disbelief as he leaned on the wall. Ex sat on the edge of the bed and cupped his blushing face in his hands. "No way..." He muttered. I raised an eyebrow. He noticed this, and stuttered once again. "N-No, I-I mean... I l-love the idea of courting you, I r-really do!" He added quickly. Sonic's ears perked up, then he looked at Ex, before nodding along. "Ditto on that, bud." He agreed.

" Y-You're a wonderful girl and you're beyond beautiful, and you l-literally take my breath away! It's just that-..." Ex stopped dead in his words as soon as the realization kicked in.

I smirked at him and raised both of my eyebrows. He stared back at me with wide eyes, before avoiding my gaze and looking down at the ground. "I'll just shut up. I'm good at that." He muttered as he fiddled with his gloved thumbs. His muzzle reddened even more. I stifled a laugh. That's definitely a head start from Ex. 

"So!" Jikal began as he clapped his hands together. "Now that that's settled..." 

"May the best man win (Y/N)'s heart!

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good luck! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 5
You are The first mobians to ever exist you became one due to and experiment caused by your older brother. When news breaks out about and unknown cre...
4K 193 34
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...
7.6K 684 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...
1.2K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...