Avneil os |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Avneil os Avneil #13 Completed on 29th may 2021 More

Never thougth i would love her
Princess birthday
Mstery love
Karva chauth
He healed me!
Jealous neil
Avni's anger
A second chance
Can we be together
Main Rahoon ya Na Rahoon
Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 1
Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 2
Confession ♥️
Lockdown
Broken souls 💔- part 1
Broken soul 💔- last part
10 years later - part 1
10 years later - part 2
10 years later - last part
Rang Mahal - part 1
Rang mahal- last part

Your's only

2.8K 222 133
By bubbleybunnies

Requested os by shubhangi1600  thank you for waiting patiently.. ❤️❤️

This os starts from vidyut threatening avni and forcing her to get married with him.... avni has already left the khanna  house with misti to vidyut house..

Hope you enjoy it..

**********************************

A car stopped front of a mansion... the person got out of the car and looked around the house...

Person ( mind) your end is so close...

The person smirked and looked down feeling tugged.. the person looked down and saw misti...

Yes the person is none than Mrs avni Neil khanna...

Avni bend down and cupped misti face..

Avni : what happened Bacha?

Misti: superman... I want superman...

Avni : misti we will go to superman very soon... come let's go...

Avni kisses her forehead and stood up.. avni held misti hand and took her to main entrance of the big mansion.... avni ringed the bell and waited at the door... soon the door opened... avni looked up to see vidyut smirking.... avni wanted to crush his smirk... she controlled her anger seeing him...

Vidyut : finally avni our waits is over... you will become mine forever....

Avni ( mind) yours never... I'm only Neil... Mrs avni Neil khanna.. you can't change that I belong to Neil only...

Avni fake smiled at him...

Vidyut : by the way you looking beautiful... this is why I love you...

( imagine avni like this... she was wearing same like naamkaran)

Avni ( mind) your love... my foot... you doggy.. your so called love or obsession will destroy you today..... wait and watch... you haven't seen me yet vidyut... I show you who is Mrs avni Neil khanna... you dated with Neil khanna wife... I am not toy for you... today I will show what is toy to you...

Avni: Love...

Vidyut : you don't know how much I love you? I will love you more than that office Neil
Khanna...

Avni ( mind) mind your tongue mr pandit... no one can love me than Neil.... not even you...

Avni again fake smiled and looked at misti who was clutching Avni's hand... she then looked at vidyut who was looking at avni lust way... avni made disgusting face and called his name loudly making him come out of tranche....

Avni : vidyutttt.....

Vidyut shook his head and looked at avni...

Vidyut : huh...

Avni gritted her teeth at his foolish...

Avni : what huh? Huh really.... can't you see I am standing here in this hot weather at door step... is this way you welcome me.... if this is case then I think Neil is much better than you....

Vidyut : Don't mutter that stupid names... I hate him... he made me wait so much.... I hate him putting you in jail....

Avni : whatever.... can I get inside...

Vidyut : oh sorry... come inside.... how foolish I am.... come in...

Avni ( mind) foolish... not only that but big donkey.... god why did you turn this donkey into humans... he doesn't even have humanity in him... I am sure he is donkey by now... bloody beast....

Avni walked inside holding misti... she roamed her eyes around the house... she saw the decorations... she fake smiled then her eye landed on mandap.... she made face seeing the mandap ready..... she stood next up mandap and looked at vidyut....

Avni : why this decoration?

Vidyut : why didn't you liked it? It's for our marriage...

Avni ( mind) liked it... I hate this mandap... Marrying you will be last thing I ever wished for....

Avni : when is the marriage time?

Vidyut : after hour...

Avni : what should I do till now?

Vidyut : there is room ready for you.... come I will take you there...

Avni nods and takes misti with her..... vidyut opened her door for her.... she again made disgusting face seeing the room ready for the first night... while vidyut was smirking seeing the decoration of the room.... he turned around and saw avni giving him those disgust look... his smirk grew bigger... he made his way to her and moved to her ear and whispered....

Vidyut : be ready for tonight.....

Avni closed her eyes and pushed him off herself... she looked at him angrily....

Avni : we are not Married yet.... keep distance... I still can back out of this... you better keep your actions in limits or you will see tiger eating you....

Vidyut : I don't mind my tiger eats me... you know this common between us.. i love your fire eyes... those eyes is so tempting..... I love it... I will be back sweetheart... and act smart here or you will lose everyone.... bye...

Vidyut left from there while avni left misti hand and looked at her bending down... avni cupped her face...

Avni : don't be sacred misti... you trust superman... he will save us from this hell... hmm..

Misti nods.... avni smiled and made her sit on bed... then she settled beside her misti and kept her misti head in her lap... she was caressing misti hair while thinking about last night....

Flashback....

Everyone in khanna was sleeping in their respective rooms... while In AvNeil's room.. Neil was in washroom... avni was sitting on bed and thinking about something... she heard door being closed... she looked up and saw Neil coming while wiping his face with towel... she stood off bed and walked to him...

She walked to him and wrapped her hands around his waist and hugged him from back... Neil who was back facing Avni and standing front of mirror felt Avni's hand around him... he smiled and looked at her through... he saw her face dig into his back... he held her hand on his waist and pulled her out of hug... he brought her front and looked at her...

He could see worry in her eyes... he cupped her face with his cold hands... Avni feeling cold hands looked straight into his eyes...

Neil : what happened wifey?

Avni looked down hearing him... but Neil lifted her chin up using his thumb....

Neil : my wifey doesn't look down she needs to talk to me.. she only looks down when she is scared... now tell me what is worrying my wifey... you can share it with me....

Avni looked at him then thought vidyut words... she couldn't let Neil be worry by telling him...

Avni : nothing... I was thinking.....

Neil : about our romance or that night.... wifey I am not fool to see you what you May be thinking... come spill the truth.... okay you won't tell me... let me guess.... is it vidyut....

Avni meekly nodded her head... Neil sighed and took her to bed... he made her sit then bend himself down on his knees... he held her hand in his... he called her name lovingly  while rubbing his finger on hers hand which he was holding...

Neil : wifey don't hide it from me... did vidyut say anything.... tell me... please....

Avni: woh.... woh....

Then she told what happened at the yesterday.... she told him about the marriage Proposal too.... at the end Neil's anger lost in limit... he left the Avni's hand left the room angrily....

Avni looked at him leaving the room....

Avni : that the reason why I didn't tell you.... Neil don't harm yourself... I will hate myself if anything happens to you or our family because of me....

She laid down on bed and covered herself... she couldn't sleep... sleep was very far away from her.... her eye kept watching at the door.... she was turning every minutes to see if Neil is back or not....

Avni finally closed eyes when someone walked in room.... the person climbed the bed and laid Beside her... the person pulled her in hug and pecked her forehead... avni snuggled to his chest feeling Neil's scent... and presence.... Neil
Smiled seeing her snuggling....

Neil ( mind) nothing will happen to us Avni.... no one can separate us.... I promise you....

He thought to himself and let sleep overpower him....

Next morning... avni woke up first and looked at the bed to see empty... seeing it empty she gassed Neil didn't come.... she got off bed and went to fresh up....soon she out the room and still thought Neil would be back but not seeing him her heart broke.....

She went down and saw Bebe and swetha sitting in hall....

Avni : good morning.

She wished them...

They turned and looked at her smilingly...

Both : good morning avni...

Avni : maa did you see Neil?

Swetha : avni Neil left for his office... he said there was urgent meeting....

Avni nods...

Avni ( mind) I know what urgent work you have Neil... ignoring me won't change anything Neil... I know Neil you are angry with me because I told you my plan... it will hurt seeing your own wife getting married to someone else... did you and my family Neil I will do this...

Avni walked to kitchen and starts making breakfast....

Flashback back ends....

Avni looked down and saw misti sleeping... she smiled and kissed her hair... she laid misti on bed and covered her with duvet... she got off the bed and looked outside of window....

While she was looking down she saw something which caught her attention... she was shocked to see the person....

She only whispered the person name.....

Avni: Neil....

Avni ( mind) what is Neil doing here? How did he get here? If he comes inside then my whole plan will be ruined... god this boy had to make his entry like this.... I just hope vidyut or his men's don't see him.......

Avni stopped hearing vidyut voice.... she turned and looked at him ready in groom outfit....

Avni (mind) my Neil was much better than him.... Neil is more handsome in Indian outfit than him.... why am I marrying donkey person....

Avni came out of tranche feeling some strange presence... she looked at vidyut and saw him close....

Avni stopped back...

Avni : don't come close to me...

Vidyut : avni you going to be wifey then why can't I come close to you... don't think about officer Neil... he won't come here... he doesn't love you... forget  him.... I will give you everything....

Avni: how long I have wait for this stupid marriage?

Vidyut : pandit is coming ... I came to take you... come...

Avni : Misti....

Vidyut : forget about her... she is sleeping... it's
Our marriage day...

Avni nods and moved out of the room followed by vidyut.... they stood at mandap and sat down.... avni saw pandit coming.... she got scared and looked at vidyut who was smirking....

Vidyut : don't be scared... you will be Mrs avni vidyut ragini pandit....

Avni felt like puking hearing that name.... she hated joining her name with devil....

Pandit came to them and told them to sit on their seat.... before they could seat vidyut noticed avni wearing nuptial Chain which was shown around her neck...... vidyut gritted his teeth angrily.....

Vidyut : why the heck you wearing this shitty nuptial Chain....

Avni looked at him shockingly.... vidyut moved close to avni and tried pulling it off.... he tried but before he could pull it off avni  pushed him and slapped him cross his face... vidyut palmed his face and looked at avni....

Pandit ran from there seeing them fighting 😂😂 don't ask why I am laughing here😂😂...

Avni : you fucking don't have any right to call my Neil's nuptial chain shitty.... you are shitty person I have ever seen.... you can't disrespect my marriages with Neil.... Neil is my husband... you can't remove Neil's name from my life... you can't replace Neil... in my life... you stupid donkey.... doggy what you thought I will marry you... I would rather die then marrying you dog.... don't mutter Neil's name from your mouth... I am only Neil's... I  can never be yours.... not even in dream..... 

Vidyut got angry and raised his hand to slap Avni but avni herself twisted his hand and pushed him back... he fell down on floor....

Avni : don't you dare to touch me... you can't slap me.... I told you today I will  destroy you.... I will not Leave you.... you did big mistake falling love with me.... your obsession.... killed many lives... you Snatched my Neela maa... what did she do to you... you tried killing Neil.... you tired manipulating Neil... you send me in jail... what you think... I will forgive you and marry you never.... that will never happen... my heart only beats for him... Neil khanna... I only belong to Neil khanna... not you....

Vidyut tried getting from floor but avni came to him and starts kicking him... he was winching in pain... avni didn't had any pity on him... she was kicking... she kicked his balls very hard.... he groaned in pain....

Avni was going to kick one more when someone pulled her... she was going to punch the person bug seeing the person she stopped and hugged him... the person caressed her hair....

Person : calm down wifey... my lady don calm down... he will get punish.... don't kill him... don't take law in your hand.... he will get punish.... calm down....

He stroked her hair and pecked her hair... he saw vidyut aiming a stick to avni... Before vidyut could Neil ordered his men's to hold vidyut.....

Neil broke hug and wiped Avni's tears... he pecked her tears and looked at his men front them... he gestured them to take vidyut.... they did as Neil told....

Avni starts hitting his chest...

Avni : why did you come here? What if he harms you?

Neil : avni.... wifey... stop... he won't harm when I have lady don with me.... relax....

Avni hugged him wrapped her hands around his neck and hiding herself in his chest... he suddenly felt his shirt getting wet.... he knew she was crying... he tried breaking the hug... but she tightened... he could hear her word....

Avni : sorry.... sorry....sorry... Neil... Don't be angry...... don't be....

Neil forcefully broke hug and wiped her tears...

Neil: I am not angry with you .... wifey you proved yourself women don't need their husband or men to support them...  you proved it women are no less than men's.. I'm proud of you wifey....

Avni : sachi...

Neil : muchi....

Avni smiled in her tears and hugged him... he too wrapped his arms around her...

Neil: I love you wifey....

Avni : me too...

Neil smiled at her reply and kissed her hair....

Here is the update... well thank
You shubhangi1600 for this suggestion... I enjoyed writing os on this plot... hope you enjoy it too...

I had fun writing...

How was the update?

Enjoyed it or not?

Want more like this  or not?

If you do then comment your os...

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 12.4K 37
A Perfect Family of Neil and Avni. Love Family Happiness
38K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
396K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
32.7K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story ❤️ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019