Broken souls 💔- part 1

Very long time I have wrote the os.
It's long os so read it in your free time.

Cold breeze air roamed around the beach and hitting cross the person'a face who was sitting down with his legs dipped in the water. Cold water hits his legs while long tear escaped down his cheeks as he found himself drowning into drabness and loneliness.

A phone rang breaking his thought. He sliding his phone into his pocket took the phone out and bringing close to him saw the caller id.

He stares the the screen before sliding the green button and picking it up.

He : hello!

Caller : hello..........

He : give me 5 minutes. I'll be there.

He ending the call got up and dusted his pants. He shoved his phone back into his pocket.. he then seeing the time starts walking to his car.

He opens driver side door and got inside. He shutting the door puts his seatbelt on. Connecting his phone on Bluetooth he starts driving the car.

Within one time hr reached to the biggest building. He rolls his car window down and looks up. He sighs and unbuckling the seatbelt got down the car.

He starts walking inside the building. He pressed the button and got inside the last lift. He pressing the last floor of the building leans back to the elevator wall. He blankly stares the wall.

He comes out the elevator and buttoning his blazer up moves to his cabin giving small nod to all the employers who smiled at him.

He typed the code of his cabin and once it's open he walks inside and pulling the chair sat down. He then picking up his intercom called someone who came rushing to his cabin after 3 minutes.

He looks up and saw the person panting hardly. He glares the person before picking the glass up and passing to the person who looks at him and held the glass up.

The person gulps the water down and keeping glass on the desk looks at him.

He : didn't someone taught you how to enter inside the cabin?

The person looks at him before bowing head down.

He : look into my eyes and answer.

The person snapped head to him and glued saliva seeing him getting angry.

Person : sorry sir.. you called me... I was on bottom floor too. I didn't had any option rather than taking the stairs as elevators were full.

He sighed looking at the person.

He : next time use the elevator. Okay!

Person : okay sir..

The person passed a file to him whereas he took and went through. He few minutes later Witt thump kept the file on the desk and looks at the person.

He : you may leave now.

The person nodded head left the cabin not before glancing at him once again. Once the person was out of his cabin.. he leans back to his chair a need rested his hands either side of the desk. He closed his eyes sighing deeply before opening them once again.

He then looks at the file before getting up his chair and moving to small bedroom in his cabin. He entering the passcode on the door comes inside the room. He shuts the door and moves to washroom.

He opens the taps and splashed cold water over his face few times. He then pulls the towel and starts wiping his face. While wiping his face he stares his own reflection in the mirror. His eyes starts getting blur seeing his own reflection. He shook his head and hurriedly hang the towel back and got out of the room.