Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 1

avneil are married through their parents. avni loves neil but haven't confessed her love to neil as somewhere she feels he will reject her. she doesn't want to be heartbreak that's why she hadn't shared her feeling to anyone but every one in family can see love for neil in avni eyes expect neil. it's has been 2 years of their marrige.

one morning day avni was sitting in her blacony and sipping her coffee when she heard neil voice. she kept her cup down and went inside to see neil coming in towel after having shower. neil looks at her while keeping his towel on couch.

Neil : avni could you please take out my office wear...

avni gave nod and moved to closet and choose pair of office wear for him. she came to him and handes him the clothes.

Neil : thank you..

Neil said while pecking her forehead...

in their realtion pecking and hugging is way to convey their care and love. neil wore his clothes and took his tie and gave look to avni. without saying anything  she took tie from and wrapped her hands around him and starts tying the tie while neil bsuy starring her.

Avni : come quick...

She then moving away from him. neil nods and went to wear his watch and did his hair.

avni already left the room  and was helping swetha bringing breakfast on table. bebe and prakash was already sitting on their chair when neil comes and wish them good morning.

neil pulled his chair and sat down when avni comes there along with swetha. seeing neil avni starts serving him. neil smiled at her. swetha and avni were serving them when neil phone rang. everyone looked at him. neil stooped eating and took his phone out and looked at the caller id.

Caller : hello is this neil khanna!

Neil : yes this neil khanna, how did you get my number...

Others heard only Neil side congratulations...

Caller : could you please come to this address.....

Neil : i'm coming there in an hour....

He cuts the call and looked at his family.

Neil : there is someome who wants to meet me..

neil said to them. his family didn't said anything then contiuned eating.

after breakfast avni helped neil wearing his coat. neil left pecking avni forhead to meet the person. as neil left avni helped swetha in kitchen.

after helping swetha avni went back to her room and sat in balcony reading book.

it was almost time for neil to come back home. avni busy cooking when door bell ranged. hearing door bell avni know neil was back. wiping her hands she walked to door and opened door for him but shocked to see a girl in his arms. avni was starring at the girl who was in his arm . she didn't even realsie neil was calling. others family came out too hearing neil voice but shocked to see someone in his arm but swetah was more shocked to see that girl when her travels to avni who was starring at neil.

bebe was first one to come out off shock and told neil to come inside. everyone else followed neil too expect avni and swetha. swetha moved to avni and kept hand on avni shoulder. feeling touch avni looked at swetha. swetha could see tears in avni eyes.

Swetha : avni...

avni looked at her then saw neil carefully putting the girl on couch. avni couldnt see this so ran to her room. seeing avni running to her bebe and praksha was confused. swetha came to them and waited for neil to answer.

neil sat beside the girl and looked at his family.

Bebe : neil who is she.....

Neil looked at Bebe then his parents...

Neil : bebe she is..........

he stopped as he heard his name. neil looked at see girl waking up . she opened her eyes and saw neil. seeing neil she hugged neil tightly and starts crying. seeing her hugging shocked khanna family expect swetha who was tensed seeing them like this. neil didn't expected this but broke hug and looked at her.

Neil : are you okay now...

The girl nodded and hugged him back...

Prakash : Neil whats this happening....

Neil looked at his dad...

Neil : dad........

He stopped as he felt some weight on himself...... he looked down and saw the girl fainting in his Arms.... he tapped her faces but she didn't opened her eyes... Neil got worried seeing her..... every in family could see the worried but also confused seeing Neil getting worried for a random girl expect Swetha who was worried for Neil and avni.....

This is not my but littlesweet_05 .... she wrote it on her account then deleted as she didn't get time to write so I thought to write it.... everything is same as she wrote expect at the ending.... I added some mines too....

Hope you like it....

I will try best to upload next soon.... next will be long and end of it too....