Never thougth i would love her

A boy creasing a picture of himself and his wife.

Neil povs: it's has been two years of our marriage. I never thought I would fell in love with someone again after Juhi death. After Juhi death I felt my world was destroyed. I starts living in darkness of life. After few months of Juhi I decide to join in police. After joining there was case which never let me leave in peace always was on mind. Finally one day I got it but who knew I would have fallen for her. When I saw it felt like all the colours of life which I lost after Juhi death had brought back again to my life. I was lost in beauty. She was helping criminal even though she was innocent and her smile had no word to describe that smile. I still remember how I meant to arrest but I let her go. After few weeks my feeling for her developed. I got some information about her. I also found out her name was Avni Metha. She was business person , also I found out she loved someone that moment was I was shattered and heartbroken I thought I am back to world darkness but I was wrong. One day after she came to my office and took me to somewhere where it's beautifully decorated. Omg that I was best day when she proposed me. I was really shocked. After few weeks we both process our relation to our parent and they all were happy. A month later we got married and lived happy. But as the say life is not always full of happiness. I had case which was very dangerous. I was about die but Avni came between him and got shot. That day I felt job. And I now I just stay at room and refresh my mind full memories of Avni.

Neil trance broke as he heard door opening.

Babe: Neil beta why don't you go out.

Neil sees Bebe and starts to cry hugging her.

Bebe: Neil I know it's hard but she was the one who could bring you back from darkness. Now I feel everything was planned by god.

Neil[still sobbing] Bebe why she left. Why she came between. I can't live without her. She was my life and I don't even want live without her.

Babe : Neil get up and now stop crying look someone is waiting who is Avni. I am sure she will not be happy if you cry like this.

Neil smile through his tears.

The end.

I was updating my others story and this idea came up so I thought to write up.