Princess birthday

Today Khanna House was full of decoration as it's big celebration after it's was their princess birthday.

A girl is running to room and shouting.

Girl: mummy , mummy

She runs inside the room and see her mother who was sleeping. She Goes near her mum and wakes her up.

Girl :mummy please wake up.its my birthday.

Saying this she kiss her cheek.
Her mother wakes up and also kiss her cheek and wish her happy birthday.

Mom : good morning princess anjali. Happy birthday princes.

Swetha comes in and sees anjali and avni.

Swetha : happy birthday sweetie.

Anjali runs to Swetha and hugs her

Anjali : thank you Dadi.

Swetha: Avni everything is ready for tonight.

Avni : ok mummy ji.

Swetha leaves from there. Soon anjali notices Avni bed side is Empty.

Anjali : mummy. Where is daddy?

Avni : princess your daddy got some important work so he left.

Anjali : This is not fair. How can daddy forgot my birthday and he is not on my important day.i am angry with Daddy now.

Avni hugs said : princess you know your daddy.princess it ok naa we will celebrate your birthday.i am sure daddy want to see his angle to be happy right?

Anjali : sorry mummy but you know naa I wanted celebrate my birthday with daddy.daddy always be on my birthday but today he isn't.

Avni :princess don't worry I will speak to your daddy.

Anjali : mummy your best, I love you.

Avni : love you too my princess.
She kisses her cheek.

Anjial leaves from there then Avni calls Neil but he didn't pick the phone.

Avni talking to herself :why isn't he picking my call.seriously he doesn't remember princess birthday. Before the party start I need go to police station check if he is there or not.

After having her breakfast and checking all the decorations, Avni left the house to see Neil.

At police station

Neil was busy with case with Some Constable and dd. Avni reach there and see them. Avni knocks.

Neil : dd check who is there .

Dd goes out and see Avni.

Dd : bhabi you here.

Avni : woh, i need talk to Neil.

Dd: sir busy now but I will tell about you babhi.

Avni : dd when can Neil get free.

Dd: after half hour. Babhi is everything fine.

Avni: yeah everything is fine. I will wait outside.