Lockdown

Os on coronavirus! Hope you enjoy it!
*****************************************

Lockdown was cross whole country  due to coronavirus. even India was part of being lockdown . India was going to have three weeks lockdown...

Tomorrow is first day of lockdown in India..

Next morning!

At khanna house.

A couple was sleeping in each other embrace... boy hands was wrapped around girl waist. The girl was sleeping hugging her boy.. sun peeped through their window disturbing the girl sleep. The girl slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband sleeping peacefully... she smiled and kissed his cheeks...

She then untangled herself from him and got off the bed.. she tried her hair up in bun and walked to washroom.. as she left to washroom her husband starched his hand and found bed empty... he immediately opened his eye and sat on bed thinking where she could go when he heard shower running.. he understood she is having shower...

He laid back on bed and closed his eyes...

After half hour later the girl comes back to room after having shower.. she was drying her hair using towel when her eye fell on bed and  saw him still sleeping... she sighed and walked to bed..

She brought her wets hair strands and kept it on his cheek making him open his eye.. she smiled at him... she bent down to his cheek and kissed it making him smile...

Girl : good morning Neil!

Neil : good morning wifey! You woke up early!

Avni : yeah! Bhabhi must be waiting for in kitchen.. you fresh up too..

Neil : naa I want to sleep more.. no work today.. so sleeping only...

Avni : Neil Come don't be lazy!

Neil : wifey I'm not being lazy but what will I do waking up so early..

Avni : Neil there is a lots of things to do...

Neil : like what?

Avni : cooking, cleaning the house... we can play...

Neil : and romance!

Avni : no... stop being lazy get fresh...

Neil : only hour please..

He made puppy face while she melted seeing his puppy face.. she nods..

Avni : only hour... I'm going to help Bhabhi in cooking!

Neil nods.. Neil slept again while avni stood up and moved to her dressing table.. she combed hair.. she left her hair open... she then applied minimal make up on.. she filled her hairline.. she applied lip gloss..

She took her phone and left downstairs.. soon as she got down she saw her in-laws sitting in hall.. she moved to them with smile and wished them good morning!

Avni : good morning everyone!

Her in-laws : good morning Avni!

Avni : maa I will bring snacks and tea.

Swetha : avni beta we had our snacks and tea.. Nandini served it to us...

Avni : Bhabhi is in kitchen!

Swetha : yes she is!

Avni : I will go and help Bhabhi in cooking!

Swetha nods.. avni left to kitchen and saw Nandini cooking.. she smiled and cleared her throat gaining Nandini's attention... Nandini who was cooking stopped and turned back to see avni...