Rang Mahal - part 1

The os starts from the morning where avni talks to Neil who was asleep and the day she gets kidnapped by ballu.

A very special thank you to all the people who have helped me with this os.

lovingpickachu @p_palparmar @ananya146. Thanks a lot helping me out. And I'm sorry to bother you all and delaying with the update.

Things will be similar to the show but not everything.

The os is divided into two parts.

Enjoy the update.
******************************************

Sun rises up flashing into AvNeil's room. The brightness of sun and alarm woke avni up an hour ago.

Avni walks near bed and slightly smiles seeing Neil sleeping without having any frown on his face. She sat down beside bed and stares him.

Avni recalls their yesterday encounter before going to sleep. She looks at Neil before taking his hand into hers.

Avni : you won't forgive after what I am going to do today Neil but Neil I promise you will get those happiness which you truly deserve.

Avni giving one glance to Neil placed his hand on his stomach and covering with duvet left the room.

As she walked out of the room she made her way downstairs. She took a opportunity not finding anyone wake this early. She slowly stepped out of the mansion and walked down the streets.

In the markets Avni roamed around and pretend to be busy. She was very well aware of someone was behind her. She shook her head and pretend to be busy.

She moved there till she felt someone covering her mouth and blindfolded her eyes. She immediately knocked out there. She didn't knew anything expect her plan has worked. 

In khanna mansion Neil woke up as his phone rang. He sat up picking his phone up. He freaked out hearing what he heard from other side. He didn't bother to check who was the caller. He threw his phone and went to fresh up.

Neil quickly got ready and taking his phone stormed out of the mansion. He drove his car to his apartment in anger and dialling dd number who immediately picked it up.

Neil : dd meet me at my apartment within 10 minutes.

He hanged the call and drove to his apartment still digesting what he has heard.

In rang mahal ballu pushes avni to a room where Juhi was kept. Juhi and avni looks at each other.

Ballu tell both of them about the deal and ask Juhi to leave with him.

In Neil's apartment Neil snapped at dd as he heard what avni was going to. At the same time he heard Avni's voice.

Neil got confuse as he heard it was Avni's plan to get kidnapped by them. Neil then picks of their photo and stares.

Neil : didn't I tell you if you hurt your life in danger..

He then threw the photo and picks up the divorce paper and asks for the pen. He then pushes dd and asked dd to leave him alone.

Whereas in rang mahal avni leaned against window and stares out when she heard door opening. She didn't turn around but knew who the person dared to enter. Soon she heard ballu voice.

Ballu: what are you looking out of the window its okay see whatever you want as u already have few days left now even god can't save you

Avni turns around and looks at ballu for a second.