Can we be together

Avni and Neil were married almost
five years. But what made them separate. How would they lived without each other. Did they even craved for each other.both had their own way. Will they cross each other or will be away.

It's was another day in London.A girl was sleeping with her Jaan. Both were caged in each other arm. Slowly sun rays starts disturbing girl's Jaan sleep. Jaan woke up rubbing both hands and yawned. Then Jaan eye fell on next to see her mother sleeping with beautiful smile. She smiled seeing her mom and tried waking up.

Jaan: mamma, wake up!
Finally her mother opened eye and pulled her which she landed on the bed again. She kissed her Jaan cheek.

Mother: good morning my princess!

Jaan: good morning princess mamma.

Mother: you go and fresh up. I will make your favourite breakfast.

She nods and goes to fresh up.
Her mother was going to kitchen when her eye fall on particular picture. She walked to photo frame.and touched photo, tears made Through her eye.

Mother : Today our daughter is 5Years old. We miss you Neil.i know what happened before wasn't our faults but its destiny who made this all.i miss you Neil. It been five years since I met you all.

She wiped tears as she heard washroom door opening.jaan comes out and see her mother crying.

Jaan :again missing Dad!

Avni :No it's not that.

Jaan: you can't lie!

Avni : Naira go and get ready. And yeah I have meeting with some new company so no masti.

Naira : but mumma I love troubling others.

Avni : you won't!

Naira: I will see! Bye!

Saying this she runs to her closest. Avni sighed and went down.after few while Naira joined her mother.

Naira : mumma don't be sad.

But Avni didn't listen to her. Naira walked to Avni and bend down. She held her both ears.

Naira: sorry mumma. Naira saying sorry please forgive her or I will complain to daddy.

Avni melted seeing her cute face.

Avni: really you will complain

She nods.

Avni : sorry my bachha but try to understand what I am saying.

Naira : mumma i won't do no masti.

Avni :naru, I know you won't do it. Come have breakfast then we will leave.

Avni takes Naira to dining and served her aloo pratha.seeing pratha she smiled widely.

Naira: daddy favourite!

Avni : yes it's yours and Dady favourite.

Naira knows everything about Neil but hasn't met him. Always wants to meet him but Avni has kept away from them as she still scared of someone.

Avni sat beside Naira.

Avni : naru remember today we both have to go church.

While munching she spoke.

Naira : yes mumma. Don't worry this time I will win.

Avni : we will see. Now quickly finish up and then we will go office.

Naira : ok mumma.

Avni : naru do you want to change or will go like this.

Naira : I want wear my favourite dress which was given by you.