Your's only

Requested os by shubhangi1600  thank you for waiting patiently.. ❤️❤️

This os starts from vidyut threatening avni and forcing her to get married with him.... avni has already left the khanna  house with misti to vidyut house..

Hope you enjoy it..

**********************************

A car stopped front of a mansion... the person got out of the car and looked around the house...

Person ( mind) your end is so close...

The person smirked and looked down feeling tugged.. the person looked down and saw misti...

Yes the person is none than Mrs avni Neil khanna...

Avni bend down and cupped misti face..

Avni : what happened Bacha?

Misti: superman... I want superman...

Avni : misti we will go to superman very soon... come let's go...

Avni kisses her forehead and stood up.. avni held misti hand and took her to main entrance of the big mansion.... avni ringed the bell and waited at the door... soon the door opened... avni looked up to see vidyut smirking.... avni wanted to crush his smirk... she controlled her anger seeing him...

Vidyut : finally avni our waits is over... you will become mine forever....

Avni ( mind) yours never... I'm only Neil... Mrs avni Neil khanna.. you can't change that I belong to Neil only...

Avni fake smiled at him...

Vidyut : by the way you looking beautiful... this is why I love you...

 ( imagine avni like this

( imagine avni like this... she was wearing same like naamkaran)

Avni ( mind) your love... my foot... you doggy.. your so called love or obsession will destroy you today..... wait and watch... you haven't seen me yet vidyut... I show you who is Mrs avni Neil khanna... you dated with Neil khanna wife... I am not toy for you... today I will show what is toy to you...

Avni: Love...

Vidyut : you don't know how much I love you? I will love you more than that office Neil
Khanna...

Avni ( mind) mind your tongue mr pandit... no one can love me than Neil.... not even you...

Avni again fake smiled and looked at misti who was clutching Avni's hand... she then looked at vidyut who was looking at avni lust way... avni made disgusting face and called his name loudly making him come out of tranche....

Avni : vidyutttt.....

Vidyut shook his head and looked at avni...

Vidyut : huh...