Mstery love

A boy is busy with file in his hand,didn't realise someone is waiting for him. The lady Walks in and clears her throat.he looks up and see, then moves side and hugs her.

Boy : love what is this.

Lady : tillu stop calling love. And your love is your girl not me.

Boy : no you're my love after mom and dad. Bebe you after mom and dad you're most and precious person in my life
So the boy is Neil and lady is Bebe
It's been 7 months since Swetha and prakesha died in car accident. From that bebe handle Neil.

Bebe: tillu I know but if you keep working then how would you find girl for yourself.

Neil : Bebe you don't worry about that but what made you come here

Bebe : tillu actually I am going my friend daughter birthday and she want you to come there.

Neil : oh is it neela aunty daughter. Bebe her daughter is strange. You know is mystery for me. I just wanna see her once but I got stuck or she doesn't turn up.

Bebe : oh is that problem then I think I said ask her to meet you in personal.

Neil : Bebe I will go to office Tomorrow then I will try to come, okay.

Bebe : tillu please come.
Saying that she leaves.
Neil again starts reading his file.

Next morning.
Neil get up and leaves early for office.
Unfortunately there was traffic. While other side of road there was girl who was distributing chocolates to poor kid near traffic light.

Inside car Neil to his left side saw that girl and was amazed seeing her beauty. He felt something strange which he never felt. Before that he could see her see left from there with her friend.

Neil reached office with his attitude.
He sat in his cabin but his mind was still on that girl. The was knock.

Neil : come in

Pa: sir there is meeting mr Merha after one hour.
Neil : ok. You leave but before going give file of mr metha.

Pa nodded left.
Neil focused going over for meeting.

Other side.
In big house there was lady running and ordering servants to do this or not, as it was their princess birthday.

The girl who looks like in 20 who came running calling mom.

Girl : mom have you invited all of my friend.

Lady: yes Avni I have. Also there is guest of your Dadi who is coming with her grandson so behave well.

Before any could reply there ashish who come and supported his daughter.

Ash: neela my daughter is beautiful so anyone can fall her but we have to find prince charming for her.

Avni : dad , mom I am not leaving you guys so no boy or marriage is happening here.

Neela: Avni don't you want marry your love who you are waiting for.

Avni was shocked as she never shared with anyone.