10 years later - part 2

Neil stops his car front of mansion where avni and Avnesh lives over 10 years. Neil looks at his son who was munching chocolate.. Neil chuckles seeing how Avnesh licks his fingers as the chocolate got over. Neil took his handkerchief out and turning to Avnesh side way starts wiping his lips, mouth and hands which was covered with chocolates. Avnesh gave his beautiful smile as Neil wiped his face and hands. Unwilling a tear escaped from his eyes making it fall on Neil's hands who immediately looks up and saw Avnesh crying.

Neil's heart broke seeing Avnesh crying.. he immediately cups Avnesh's face and wipes those precious tears of his son.

Neil : my boy why are you crying?

Avnesh looks at Neil still sobbing making Neil feel so bad. He didn't knew what made Avnesh cry.. Neil side hugged Avnesh and patted his head till Avnesh calms down... Avnesh soaked Neil's shirt with his tears.. Neil ruffles his hair and whispered sweets words to calm him down.

Avnesh calming himself down and tilting his head looks at Neil and said something which shocked Neil..

Avnesh: friend why can't I have papa like you? Why can't you be my papa?

His words brought tears into Neil's eyes. His vision starts getting blur upon hearing Avnesh.. he didn't knew what to answer him back..

Avnesh : friend.. say something..

Avnesh shook Neil who looks at him.

Neil : huh!

Avnesh : friend... you won't leave me.. you will always be with me.

Neil nodded his head still not being  able to form words.. Neil opens his side car and comes out leaving Avnesh confuse as Neil didn't answer him. Avnesh's heart broke mere of thinking Neil will also leave..

Avnesh was engrossed thinking about Neil leaving when he felt himself in someone's arms. He looks up and saw Neil lightly smiling  at him.. Avnesh tried reading Neil's face expression but didn't understand why was he smiling.

Neil closed the door with his leg and scooping Avnesh in his arms starts walking to the entrance freaking Avnesh.. Avnesh's eyes widen seeing Neil approaching to the main entrance of his house.. he can't let his mamma know his little secret.. he wasn't ready for another scolding session.. Avnesh wraps his arms around Neil's neck and his face making Neil alert of his fear.

Neil : Avnesh stop being nervous or scared..I'm there na.. your mamma won't scold you.. okay.. I'll protect you from your mamma scold. Okay.

Avnesh peeps out of Neil's neck and looks at Neil with a small smile.. Neil returning the smile walks to the main entrance and glancing at Avnesh who hid his face in Neil's neck.. Neil rang the door bell and watched his son antics..

Soon the door flung opens revaluing Mrs avni Neil khanna herself holding spatula in her hand and wearing apron looks she just came from kitchen..

Avni watched father and son then noticed how Avnesh was hiding himself into Neil's neck making avni worry.. she stares Neil who blinks his eyes at her.

Avni : Avnesh bacha.. come to mamma.

Avnesh hearing Avni's voice peeped out from Neil's neck and looks at her but before avni could take him in her arms Avnesh hid again behind Neil's back making both of them shock...

Neil gesturing his eyes at avni moves inside the mansion. Avni simply follows them. She saw Neil sitting on sofa with Avnesh in his lap and Avnesh cuddling himself to Neil.

Avni : Avnesh bacha why are you behaving like this? Come to mamma.

Avni has never seen Avnesh ignoring expect something has happened.. she sat beside Neil and kept hand on Avnesh head making Avnesh snap his head at avni.. seeing Avni's eyes teary Avnesh coming out of Neil's hold hugged avni tightly... avni starts caressing Avnesh's hair still looking at Neil who was also confused with Avnesh behaviour.