Avni's anger

It's has been 6 months she has been accused for someone murdered which she never did. This was unexpected for her and her loved ones. It's didn't took a second to turn things around. As people say life is always mystery. But her life was struggling to live. One things made her hate was love. She hated since mother died but when she found her love as expected she lost faith in love again.

She is broke girl who was before falling in love but for herself become more strong to show worlds she isn't alone. She can stand for right and will improve her innocent. She believed to show world her power but never become weak front of world who never accepts her.

It's was another day in jail where she was busy doing something by herself but didn't something will turns her life down. She was called down along with others prisoners . Everyone arrived when one of officer came to announce something.

Officer : today we will be having visitor to this jail, don't you dare to act smart!

While others looks at the officer but she cared less or say she wasn't interested around her. She got again got busy what she was doing her work. She was doing her work when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to see her only friends who supported since she has entered. One of her friend Asked what she is doing.

Girl : Avni what are doing?

Avni smiled.

Avni : Suhneria I was making my art piece.

Suhneria : oh! Can I see it!

Avni nods. Suhneria saw the sketch but got confused seeing the picture, so she asked Avni.

Suhneria: Avni what does this sketch mean?

Avni smiled wickedly.

Avni :time will tell when I destroy this person!

Suhneria was going to ask her another but she went as someone called her for duty.

It's was middle of night when Avni was in her cell. She was thinking how to get out from there. She has made plan to escape but would be successful or something would take place which could be danger for her.

She was walking forward and backward in her cell and talking to her self.

Avni : mr vidyut ragni pandit and mr Neil Khanna after few days yours bad will starts. Wait for me to destroy your life. What you both think you guys can trap me here but you are wrong.

She was busy thinking about taking revenge from two people. One was her biggest enemy and the other one was her husband who she loved more than herself. She was fully ready to destroy her Husband life but didn't knew he is only fighting for her. She only wants revenge for him because he didn't trust her or didn't had faith on their love. She has starts believing, he has broke her trust and all the relation.

Others side a guy was in disguise. He was hiding under the tunnel only to destroy someone life who has ruined entire life. A guy quickly put his mask as he saw a truck was coming followed by car and he could see his enemy sitting inside. He smirked to himself and waited to see the game.

The truck and car went but far but suddenly both of the vehicles stopped and the truck got Blast. Luckily car was far from truck so nothing happened but due to sudden blast the car turned upside down. The person inside with difficult came out. The person face was completely covered with black colour. He looks at the truck and took his phone immediately and called someone.

Person: bloody hell, again it happened! I want information behind this or you can't be spare, did you get it!

Without listening Person cuts call and waiting for another car to come. While the guy still had smirk on his face.