10 years later - last part

An hall was decorated beautiful for Ali son's birthday party. A lady holding her stomach carefully instructs people who was in charge of food.

A hand encircled around her waist. She leaned back to recognising the touch and smiles before tilting her head behind to see her husband.

Lady : Ali everything is done.

Ali smiles and pecks her forehead side away.

Ali : I can see that but why are you troubling yourself and my princess?

Lady : sorry but I had to check food for the guests so there is no chance of them complaining. Where is manav?

Ali : I have just put him to sleep. He is very tired after running around.

Lady : is Bebe, swetha auntie and Prakash uncle coming?

Ali : Riya they are coming but I don't know about Neil. I think he is still on his business trip. I miss him,

Riya : i can speak to Neil. Manav will be glad to see Neil. He is pretty close to Neil after you.

Ali nodded his head. Ali taking his phone out passes to Riya before leaving as someone called him from back.

Riya dialled Neil's number.

In khanna mansion.

Neil's phone rang breaking Avnesh sleep. He rubbing his eyes looks at the phone which was ringing. He then looks back to bed to see Neil sleeping. He didn't find avni on the bed so he assume she was freshening up.

He laid back on bed and snuggles to Neil. He with his fingers start brushing against Neil's chest trying to wake him up. Neil was a very light sleeper so he open his eyes and saw Avnesh widely smiling at him.

Neil kissed his forehead and heard his phone ringing. Neil stretching his hand got hold of his phone and frowned seeing Ali's name flashing.

He nevertheless picks the call up patting Avnesh head who slept again snuggling to Neil.

Neil : hello Ali!

Riya : hello Neil, Riya here.

Neil : Riya! Isn't this Ali's phone?

Riya : Neil don't forget Ali is my husband.

Neil : yeah whatever, what made you call me?

Riya : Neil I know whatever happened 10 years ago you haven't still forgotten them yet. Neil tomorrow is manav's birthday. He is really attached to you after Ali. Please try to come with everyone. He would love to see you there.

Neil thought for a moment.

Neil : okay fine, I'll come there. For manav sake I'll be there.

Riya : thank you so much Neil! I'll see you there.

Neil ended the call and looks up to see avni staring him. He kept the phone back on side table.

Neil : when did you wake up?

Avni : an hour ago! I couldn't sleep!

Neil nodded his head then looks at Avnesh who was till asleep with his mouth little widen open. Neil carefully got out of Avnesh hold and covering him with duvet walks behind avni who was getting ready.

Neil encircles his arms around Avni's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Neil : Riya called! She wants me to be there.

Avni : you should go there Neil.

Neil : I don't want to leave you both.

Avni : we will be fine Neil. You should go.