Confession ♥️

Avneil were married a year ago through their parents.... their parents were friend to each other past years... their parents thought to make their children to get married... they made avni and Neil get married a year ago...... a year passed but their marriage was not like other couples.... khanna family knew to this but were helpless... Neil was workaholic person... he never had time for his family or his wife... he leaves early to office and comes home very late..... everyone in family knew this but didn't dared to ask question to Neil as they know if they question Neil then fire will be in house... avni was aware of this but poor soul didn't stopped doing her wife duty... she would wait for till late night.... while waiting she would sleep on dining table...... as the day passed avni has realised her feelings for him.... but she never showed it or confessed her love to him.... she isn't scared but she also knows that he doesn't love her.... how can she expect to love her when he never noticed her expect the day they got married....

It is true Neil has never notice how Avni waits for till late... his mind so occupied with business he doesn't realised anything.....

It was one fine morning where avni was cooking in kitchen with swetha... she was cutting vegetable when she heard Neil's shout.... she dropped the knife immediately and ran to their room.... soon as she entered she saw the entire room in mess..... every clothes scattered around the room.... she shook her head and called Neil's name....

Avni: Neil....

Neil turned around and looked at her.... as Neil turned avni got scared seeing his anger.... his eyes red shot.... anger was clearly showed...... Neil seeing her gritted his teeth and marched to her..... he held her shoulder digging his  nails into her fragile skin.... avni felt pain.... her mouth let her hiss but the hiss didn't reached to his ear....... his nails was hurting her..... while she closed her eyes and pressed her lips together.........

Neil : why did you touched my cupboard...,...

She opened her eye hearing his stern voice.... she looked at him with teary eyes.......

Neil : who gave you right to touch my cupboard.... don't you bloody know I have meeting today which is very important..... why did you mess my cupboard.......

She tried opening her mourn but didn't as he his words were hurting her....

Neil : stop acting like innocent person..... I know person like you..... only know how to trap rich boy...... stop acting like you don't know anything...... now before I get late.... tell where have you kept my file......

Avni didn't say anything but she pushed and walked to drawer beside their bed and pulled it.... she took blue file and gave it to him.... she left the room without saying anything.... Neil
Didn't bothering about her tears..... Neil took his phone and left his room.....

Avni came out of her room and hid behind the pillar.... as she saw Neil coming out the room.... she walked back in the room and locked herself in washroom.... she leaned to washroom mirror and looked at herself.... tears made through.... she cried silently thinking about his words.....

She wiped her tears and splashed cold water few times.... she wiped her face and came back to kitchen.... she saw swetha taking food out....she put the fake smiled on her face and walked to kitchen and helped swetha bringing the food....

Soon everyone came down for their breakfast expect Neil..... everyone took their seat while avni starts serving them... swetha looked at avni then at the stairs..,.

Swetha : avni where is Neil?

Hearing Neil name avni stooped severing Bebe and looked at swetha....

Avni : woh..... maa Neil..... had meeting so he left for his office...,

Swetha : he didn't has his breakfast..