Karva chauth

In Khanna house everyone was excited as it was first karva chauth of Avni. Neil was away for some business trip but still didn't lose he will come today.

Khanna house was decorated.
All were happy about avni keeping fast.
Everyone knew about Neil update that we could come except from avni because he wanted to surprise her.

Avni was getting when she got call from Neil. She picked it.

Phone conv:
Avni : hello, Neil

Neil : hello , Avni . Happy karva chauth . I know Avni I am not there.

Avni : Neil, I miss you. Please finish your work and come here.

Neil : Avni you know it will take two more day.

Avni : Neil this is my first karva chauth for you but you aren't here. You know I feel so lonely even though everyone is here but your presence make me happy.

Saying this she had tears. Neil could hear sobs.

Neil : Avni please don't cry, listen if you cry then I won't talk to you.

Hearing this Avni stops but tear doesn't leave her.

Neil: Avni listen to me carefully. Go to Terrance there would be gift for you. And yes do tell if you liked or not.

Avni cuts call and goes up to Terrance. She see all decoration was ready. She looked around then felt two arms around her waist. She immediately recognised the touch. And whispered"Neil".
She turns around see Neil standing in red kurta with light white sleeves on.

After seeing him, she hugged him tightly and sobbed while hugging him

After seeing him, she hugged him tightly and sobbed while hugging him. After 20 minutes of sobbing she calmed herself. Neil broke the hug, got lost in Avni because she was his favourite red colour saree.

He was busy admiring her, he didn't notice when Avni was calling him

He was busy admiring her, he didn't notice when Avni was calling him.she shook him bit.

She starts to call him.

Avni : Neil , Neil. When did you come.

Finally listening to her he looked at her.

Neil : woh, I came a hour ago.

Avni : that means you were taking from Terrence. Neil you're so mean.

Neil :sorry I wanted to surprise you.
Avni again hugged him said.

Avni :and I loved your surprise but I am angry with you.

Neil :Jaan,i am sorry.please.

Avni :one condition I will forgive you. But for for that promise me.

Neil : promise but please tell me what condition.

Avni : that you will not leave me alone, if you do got trip you won't go alone, you would take me with you.

Neil smiles
Neil : I would love to take you with me. And I promise I will not leave you alone. Now can can get hug.

Avni hugs tightly and kisses his cheek while he did same.

Avni : let's go down and meet others to. Pooja is about to start.

Neil: come let's go but not before giving compliment to you. Avni you looking very gorgeous in saree, I think we should cancel going down,you know what I mean.

Avni : Neil shut up, yet least today. Thank you for compliment. You too look handsome.

Neil : achha ji but I will take what I want after pooja.
Avni goes quickly from there. Neil follows her.

At down guest was there. Neil moves and hugs his mum, bebe, dad, Neela.

Neil : I missed you guys a lot.

Bebe: we know how much you missed us right tillu.

He smiles while Avni blush and looks at other others lady.

Neela : come it time to pooja.

Everyone moved to pooja.

While Bebe told all ladies main reason of karva chutha. While Avni listened everything kneely. She was most happy person as Neil is back and also listening to reason she believed more into keeping fast.

Bebe finished telling then one girl shouted moon came.
All moved to Terrance with their partners.
They all performed pooja.
Avni tahil

 Avni followed Swetha and did same with Neil

Avni followed Swetha and did same with Neil. While Neil was happy seeing Avni smile and promised himself he won't that smile go away from here.

Avni finished her

Avni finished her. While Neil admired her. After doing it Neil took glass of water and her drink. He also broke her fast by feeding her ladd. She bent down to blessing but Neil stopped her and hugged her. Others smile at them.
Then Swetha spoke.

Swetha: Avni now it's your time to break neil fast.

Avni looked at Neil and Neil smiled at her. Avni took laddu and fed him. Others moved to eat.

After others left Avni hugged Neil and was keep saying thank you.

Avni : no what was need to fast, I know you can't stay from food but why did you do it.

Neil : Avni, if you can do it then why I can't do it for you.

Avni: I love you

Neil: I love you too but now can you moved and eat.

Avni smiles.

They go down and sees everyone eating and They took their seat and starts eating.

After eating avneil moved to their room. As their entered Neil pinned Avni to wall and starts kissing her. He slowly took her to bed and gently placed it and hovered over her.

Then they entered in their own world.

The end❤️