Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第14章

13.9K 628 811
By woopsiedingles

"When your brother's favorite character kills your favorite character:"
— Author-san

Brother: what do you call a fly that's gone?

Me:like, died?

Bro: yeah, gone.

Me: a alien...?

Bro: no, it's a FLYGON(E)!*like, fly and gone? Pokémon?*

Wtf 💀

—————————————-

"Ah, the nostalgia!" I sighed in peace, looking at the bright lights of Asakusa, which resembled a older version of any 20XX city/town.
"Even though I didn't exactly have to feel this way for another 50 years or so." I shrugged.

"Alright I'm late so I gotta chop chop! Chop choppedy chop chop!"

And then I walked in a random direction once again! But this time, not in search for the Homo sapiens, since I'm already surrounded by their army, but a little wholesome piece of shit that I still remember that I need to kill from a few chapter— *COUGH* days *COUGH* ago.

I resisted the urge to buy anything by looking up into the sky 🌌. Once I repeated 'I w0n'T bUy AnY11Ng' 100 times like Midoriya, I gathered the courage to look in front of me.

The first thing that caught my eye was a daffled-looking dude who seemed to be surprised by the brightness even though it's nighttime.

Like, OK BOOMER.

Oh wait never mind that's Tanjirou.

Uh, I mean Tanjiro Junior.

And Nezukooooooo-chhaaAAAaaAaAAAn!

But seriously, nothing really irritates Tanjirou. I wonder if calling him Tajuniron will.(Tanjirou+junior+iron= Tajuniron)

I cracked some of mah knuckles.

"REVENGE BIIIAAOOTCHHH!!" I screeched, leaping at Tanjirou and kicking him in the ribs once again(the selection? Remember? Yeah.). Nezuko just stood in the same spot sleepily.

This time, he didn't fly away 6 meters, and instead beared the pain while standing in one spot.

"W-why... (Y/N)...?" He choked on the air, gripping his side in pain.

"Why?" I Said, baffled. "You ask why, eh?"

I grabbed his scarf, staring right into his soul. "Well, you know how much I fucking missed you you dumbass bitch? No? How about I show you with violence, eh?"

He trembled in fear. "S-Sorry ma'am!!"

Okay, something is not right. Usually he would scold me or something but he genuinely seems scared. Am I finally evolving into Thanos?

"Tanjuniron, what happened while I was late?" I raised an eyebrow, hugging Nezuko like she is the most precious thing in the world(and she is 😤).

"Ah, um, well...."

It took him A HECKA LONG TIME to explain something that happened in 8 minutes. Honestly he should write a wattpad book about his adventure of meeting the Hee Hee King Muzan Jackson.

Half listening, I hummed after he finished, then yawned.
"Well, let's just walk around then and see if we an find anything."

After 5 minutes of walking, we saw a silver green and white haired boy who sorta looked like the Demon King from 'Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle' but with shorter hair.

I leaned over to Tajuniron and whispered: "Is it just me on drugs, or does he look hot?"

"(Y/N), did you just say drugs?" He questioned seriously.

"So you've been waiting for us, hottie?" I ask him, ignoring Tanjuronion's question.

"Who are you?" He asked back rather harshly.

"Ouch, That was harsh." I said dramatically.

Tanjirou stepped forwards, sighing at my actions. "She is Monoma (Y/N), a friend and partner of mine who was supposed to be with me but was late."

He stared at me. And than looked at Nezuko.

'BOI is he checkin' us out? Now Nezuko is past the borders, sir' I hugged Nezuko and growled at him.

"Did you know that the woman there is a demon?" He pointed out. "Not much to look at, though."

"Not... much... to look at? Doesn't that mean ugly? But who?" Tanjirou thought outloud.

I did a hair flip. "I know I'm ugly, no cap. Wait no—"

"DID YOU MEAN NEZUKO?!" We both screeched.

Tanjirou started to rant about how beautiful Nezuko is like the supportive brother he is as I kind just stayed quiet.

'He doesn't mean it he's just really fucking salty.' I thought, trying to convince myself.

"Just— lets go." He sighed in annoyance as he walked away to some place.

———————-

"It's right through here." He said, standing in front of a tall-ass fence.

"This... is a fence." I pointed out, confused.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." He said, walking through it.

I gasped, eyes sparkling. "HE WALKED THROUGH THE WALL!!" I squealed.

"Shut up, woman!" He yelled from the dark side.

"I ain't a woman, I'm a pterodacty—" an arm reaches through the dance and grabbed me, pulling me through the fence forcefully.

"(Y/n), please quiet down." Tanjirou Said, following after me with Mexico.(HOLY SHT I TRIED TP WRITE NEZUKO BUT IT AUTOCORRECTED TO— 💀)

"Those are the words to summon mah inner bitch, ya know." I snickered evilly.

"We've returned." The asshole sighed as he opened the door and entered the building. I suspiciously followed into it, with Tanjirou and Nezuko trailing behind.

"Welcome back." A ABSOLUTELY STUNNING lady said, sitting on a chair by a patient, who was resting on a bed next to her. Ok they're both pwetty. But damn you're telling me this Ocean-ass boi is living with a goddess like her? Please say Sike. Or, I guess he's not that bad lookin either—

"I am Monoma (Y/N), very nice to meet you, ma'am." I Said in a extremely formal way, rushing forwards and giving her hand a graceful baise-main.

"HEY!!" Ocean-Ass Boi yelled, dragging me backwards and away from the GODDESS.

"Miss Tamayo! I hope you're doing alright." Tanjiro said. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

"What?!" I hissed. "You met this beauty before?! Where?! When?! Today?! You didn't tell me that!"

"This lady is alright." She said, putting a hand on the patient's forehead. "She has been poisoned, but it has spread quite quickly."

"....is it not exhausting to treat human wounds?" Tanjirou hesitantly asked, and got punched in the solar plexus by Ass.

"What, you think we drool hungrily while treating human wounds, eh?!" Ass snarled.

"Yushiro." The lady said in a warning tone, standing up from her chair. "Do not get violent, please."

I was sorta just sitting The the corner with my head down, feeling not like a third wheel, but a FIFTH wheel.
You know how they don't exist on four-wheel cars? Yeah, that's me

The lady seemed to notice my confused demeanour. "I'm sorry, I did not introduce myself yet, have I?"

I jumped up, which Tanjirou twitched in surprise at. "Mhm!"

"My Name is Tamayo." She said. "The boy next to you is Yushiro."

Oh, I was calling him Ass the entire time... I mentally passed away✌️ and started giggling. Yushiro glared at me and Tank Iron.

"Also," she faced Tanjirou. "I'm pretty sure that it is not that difficult to treat humans as most demons, since I have broken free from Kibutsuju's curse."

"Curse?" Tanjirou Asked, tilting his head, which I couldn't help but mentally say "KAWAIIIIIII!".

"I have been able to train my body to not eat human flesh." She sat back down, "but only to drink a bit of blood every now and then.

"Blood...?" I ask, feeling a bit sorry for them.

"Yushiro requires more blood, though." She said, facing Ass. "Since I turned him into a demon myself."

"What?! You did?!" Tanjiro I exclaimed. "But..."

"Yes, it is made so that only Muzan can create demons." Her voice deepened. "Yushiro is the first person I was able to turn into a demon after 200 years."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "200 years?! How old are you?!"

"DON'T ASK A LADY HER AGE!" Yushiro pinched my shoulder.

"I AM A LADY!" I yelled back, gripping my shoulder in pain.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE A TÆREDACTILE!!"

"IT'S PTERODACTYL!"

"Yushiro!" Tamayo said. "The next time you hit either of them, I cannot forgive you!"

"Yes ma'am!" He said, as he was thinking about how beautiful she is even when angry.

"Miss Tamayo.." Tanjiro hesitated while looking at the ground, then looked up and said, "do you know if there's any way to turn a demon back to a human?"

THE LONG-AWAITED UPDATE! WOO HOO!

FUCK

I NEED TO STOP WRITING THESE GOSHDARN BOOKS AND STOPPING HALFWAY THROUGH

OWHVEOUCPUBDPKWBOUDVOHSVWPJBWPJVSPJWBPJWBDDPKNDPKNRPHWCIWX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
230K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.