THE WITCHER IMAGINES

Von noqueenie

A book of imagines dedicated to the Netflix show The Witcher and the characters within the show. I own the wo... Mehr

request page ; closed
g ; soulmates
j ; first meeting
g ; coming home
g ; nightmares
c ; wounded
j ; elves
g ; jealousy
g ; ignored
g ; dragons treasure
j ; childhood lovers
g ; kidnapped
g ; mages
j ; star crossed lovers
g ; secret wife
g ; poisoned
g ; shifter
g ; thief
g ; another witcher
g • j ; mages II
g ; dragons treasure II
g ; white eyes
c ; bluebells for a queen to be
j ; fussing
j ; songwriter
c ; uncureable
g • j ; the ancient ones
c ; promised princess
g ; confessions
c ; uncureable II
j ; star crossed lovers II
j • g ; mages III
j • g ; queen of hearts
g ; exposed feelings

g ; first born

13.1K 314 69
Von noqueenie

If this is a bit short I apologise. I've been really unwell for the last week and I wanted to update even though I'm sick so this is written from my bed so please remember that if it's god awful 😂😂
••

••
[ REQUESTED ]
••
- The reader is Geralts wife and gives him a son -
••
You sat inside the healer's room, awaiting your results. You had been feeling unwell recently and before Geralt came home and became incredibly worried for no reason, you had decided to go to the healer and see what was going on.

"Good news and bad news Alanna," the healer said as he entered the room. He was smiling which made you believe that everything was going to be okay.

"Looks like Geralt might be sticking around a bit more now" which made your heart drop. You didn't want to keep him from his beasts and bad-men, were you really that sick? You should have come sooner.

"You are pregnant. You are 3 months along" he said and you stared at him. Pregnant. Impossible. It had been 4 months since you last saw Geralt.

"But I last saw Geralt 4 months ago"

"Sometimes the body needs extra time. You could be 4 months along or you could be 3 months along. You are around that mark. It is hard to pinpoint even with you telling us when you last bled" the healer said and you nodded. That made more sense. There was no way that you had or would ever cheat on Geralt. Never in a million years.

"So I am pregnant?" you asked and he nodded. He gave you some advice and sent you on your way back home. The whole way home you couldn't get it off your mind. A baby? You were more than capable of raising a baby, but you knew Geralt wouldn't want to leave your side once he found out and he wouldn't go monster hunting as you jokingly called it and you didn't want to pull him from something you love.

You were suddenly grabbed by both arms and pulled on top of a horse and held against a chest. You went to screamed before a hand clamped on your mouth and a voice spoke softly in your ear.

"It's just me," Geralt said as he removed the hand from your mouth. You turned and smacked him on the chest and he chuckled at you.

"You can't do that to me Geralt! I'm serious!" you said, starting to tear up. He looked at you and suddenly felt incredibly bad. He saw you and couldn't resist. He wouldn't have grabbed you if he knew it would have spooked you like this. He felt awful.

"I am so sorry my darling. I meant it as a joke, please forgive me" Geralt said as he rode you both home. You leant your head against his chest and he kissed your forehead. You were slightly embarrassed that you had started crying. You thought you might get kidnapped before you could tell Geralt about the baby and that you might lose it.

"It's okay Geralt. You don't have to apologise silly, you just scared me was all" you said as you approached your home together. Geralt hopped off and guided Roach to the stable. He picked you up by your hips and placed you gently on the ground. He pulled you close, his hands never leaving your hips as your wrapped your arms around him.

"I missed you very much my love," Geralt said and you smiled.

"I missed you too. Come on darling, dinner is waiting" you said as you took his hand and pulled him towards the house. You had prepared his favourite meal and were excited to tell him that you were expecting a child together. You knew Geralt wanted children even though you hadn't discussed it properly. You had seen him playing and interacting with the children in the village and you knew he wanted a child of his own.

"You always make my favourite for when I come home. A favourite meal made by my favourite person" he said and you looked at him with a "really?" look on your face to which he responded with wiggling his eyebrows at you. He had his moments where he could be super cheesy sometimes.

"Got to keep you well-fed Mr," you said as he changed out of his dirty clothes into some clean clothes that he wore around the house. He enjoyed removing all the armour and protection and wearing light clothing as he sat at home with you.

You both ate in silence, which Geralt had noticed. You normally would make conversation with him about the tasks he had done and beasts he had encountered. But you sat there, pushing food around your plate as you looked at it. He was worried about you. You weren't normally this quiet. He had seen you leave the healers home. Were you sick? Dying even?

You both finished your meals and you prepared water for a bath. You climbed in and sat in the water, basking in the heat. Geralt sat on the bed and watched you. You were looking down in the water, looking at yourself. How had you gone from joking around and chasing him around the house to being so quiet and reserved?

"You okay my love?" Geralt asked as he came into the bathroom. You looked up at him and smiled. You didn't say a word and only looked at him.

"I saw you come out of the healers home. Did he give you bad news?" he asked and you shook your head. You took a deep breath and sighed.

"He gave me some good news and some bad news," you said as Geralt look hold of your hands. You were worried he would be angry and would leave. He liked the beasts and creatures.

"Bad news"

"Bad news is that you won't be able to go hunting beasts and creatures for a while," you said and he looked at you curiously. What on earth did you mean?

"Good news"

"Good news is that you won't be able to go hunting because I am pregnant"

You felt Geralt stiffen and look at you. His eyes never left yours as he looked for any signs of lying.

"Are you being serious?" he asked and you slowly nodded. This was it. This was when he would leave you.

He pulled you up out of the bath and began to spin you around the room in his arms.

"I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" he cheered as he covered you in kisses. You smiled after seeing his reaction as he kissed every part of your body he could get to.

"I don't mind staying here forever with you and never hunting again if it means I get to be a father," he said, wiping the tears that had spilt down your cheeks. You didn't even realise you were crying.

6 MONTHS LATER

"Are you sure you are okay?" Geralt asked as he pressed a cold cloth to your forehead. Your water had broken a couple of hours ago and Geralt was worried. He wanted you and the baby to be okay.

"I am fine Geralt. The baby is fine. Get the healer" you said and Geralt nodded. He rushed from your house and literally grabbed the healer by the collar and carried him to your house. You laughed lightly as you saw the poor healer being carried by a very worried Geralt.

"Congratulations to you both. You have a very beautiful baby boy" the healer said, handing you your son. You had been pushing for what felt like a lifetime and you were so glad he was here and was okay.

You reached your hand out to Geralt and he immediately took a hold of it. He slipped in beside you and smiled at you. You smiled back and passed the baby to him. He sat there staring at the baby, not moving.

"Name him Geralt. He isn't going to break if you move" you said and he looked at you, his eyes shiny from the tears.

"His name is Niklaus," Geralt said and you placed your hand on his cheek.

"Welcome to the world Niklaus," you said as you sat with Geralt and Niklaus beside you. You had everything you needed right beside you.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.1K 837 37
Jaskier was part fae. A quarter to be precise. There was an old superstition among humans that names held power, but for fae it was so much more...
1.4K 33 12
"The girl in the woods is your destiny, she will unleash a power so great that it will shape the world as we know it. Your heart will split two ways...
105K 3.4K 38
Geralt of Rivia was best known as the White Wolf. A Witcher. A killing machine. However like all, there is a time before. Like most young boys, they...
26.1K 953 19
Jaskier is in love with Geralt, but Geralt can't seem to let go of Yennefer. In an act of desperation, Jaskier wishes to forget both the witcher and...