Avneil os |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Avneil os Avneil #13 Completed on 29th may 2021 More

Never thougth i would love her
Princess birthday
Mstery love
Karva chauth
He healed me!
Jealous neil
Avni's anger
A second chance
Can we be together
Main Rahoon ya Na Rahoon
Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 1
Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 2
Your's only
Lockdown
Broken souls 💔- part 1
Broken soul 💔- last part
10 years later - part 1
10 years later - part 2
10 years later - last part
Rang Mahal - part 1
Rang mahal- last part

Confession ♥️

2.9K 233 144
By bubbleybunnies

Avneil were married a year ago through their parents.... their parents were friend to each other past years... their parents thought to make their children to get married... they made avni and Neil get married a year ago...... a year passed but their marriage was not like other couples.... khanna family knew to this but were helpless... Neil was workaholic person... he never had time for his family or his wife... he leaves early to office and comes home very late..... everyone in family knew this but didn't dared to ask question to Neil as they know if they question Neil then fire will be in house... avni was aware of this but poor soul didn't stopped doing her wife duty... she would wait for till late night.... while waiting she would sleep on dining table...... as the day passed avni has realised her feelings for him.... but she never showed it or confessed her love to him.... she isn't scared but she also knows that he doesn't love her.... how can she expect to love her when he never noticed her expect the day they got married....

It is true Neil has never notice how Avni waits for till late... his mind so occupied with business he doesn't realised anything.....

It was one fine morning where avni was cooking in kitchen with swetha... she was cutting vegetable when she heard Neil's shout.... she dropped the knife immediately and ran to their room.... soon as she entered she saw the entire room in mess..... every clothes scattered around the room.... she shook her head and called Neil's name....

Avni: Neil....

Neil turned around and looked at her.... as Neil turned avni got scared seeing his anger.... his eyes red shot.... anger was clearly showed...... Neil seeing her gritted his teeth and marched to her..... he held her shoulder digging his  nails into her fragile skin.... avni felt pain.... her mouth let her hiss but the hiss didn't reached to his ear....... his nails was hurting her..... while she closed her eyes and pressed her lips together.........

Neil : why did you touched my cupboard...,...

She opened her eye hearing his stern voice.... she looked at him with teary eyes.......

Neil : who gave you right to touch my cupboard.... don't you bloody know I have meeting today which is very important..... why did you mess my cupboard.......

She tried opening her mourn but didn't as he his words were hurting her....

Neil : stop acting like innocent person..... I know person like you..... only know how to trap rich boy...... stop acting like you don't know anything...... now before I get late.... tell where have you kept my file......

Avni didn't say anything but she pushed and walked to drawer beside their bed and pulled it.... she took blue file and gave it to him.... she left the room without saying anything.... Neil
Didn't bothering about her tears..... Neil took his phone and left his room.....

Avni came out of her room and hid behind the pillar.... as she saw Neil coming out the room.... she walked back in the room and locked herself in washroom.... she leaned to washroom mirror and looked at herself.... tears made through.... she cried silently thinking about his words.....

She wiped her tears and splashed cold water few times.... she wiped her face and came back to kitchen.... she saw swetha taking food out....she put the fake smiled on her face and walked to kitchen and helped swetha bringing the food....

Soon everyone came down for their breakfast expect Neil..... everyone took their seat while avni starts serving them... swetha looked at avni then at the stairs..,.

Swetha : avni where is Neil?

Hearing Neil name avni stooped severing Bebe and looked at swetha....

Avni : woh..... maa Neil..... had meeting so he left for his office...,

Swetha : he didn't has his breakfast..

Avni : maa don't  worry.....I will send his tiffin through driver.,..

Swetha nods... avni again starts serving Bebe and walked back to kitchen.... she wiped her tears and took a tiffin and packed some food for Neil.... she came out and called the driver.... she instructed him to give to Neil.... after that she walked to back to her.....

Entering the room she saw the room messy as it hour ago..... his words rang into his ear.... her eyes brimmed with fresh tears..... while crying she decided to  clean the room......

It took another hour to clean the entire room.... she sat on bed after cleaning the room and looked at Neil's photo beside her bed.... she took his photo and traced his face.... more tears brimmed....,,

Avni : I know you will never love me back.... at least let me love you Neil.... you can hate as much you want but for some days give me those day to spend with you......

She looked at his photo frame when her phone peeped with message... she kept the photo frame on bed and picked her phone.... she took the phone and read the message.......

After reading message she called someone.....

Caller : Mrs khanna hope you got the message?

Avni : yes I did..... when can I meet you?

Caller : by evening you can.... I am going out of the country so....,

Avni : okay.... I'll be there.....

Avni kept the phone back on table and picked Neil's photo.... she traced his picture.......

Unknowingly she slept holding his picture....

Later in afternoon avni woke and found herself on bed.... she smiled walked to washroom and get fresh up.....

She came down and saw Bebe and swetha in hall...

Avni : maaa..

Swetha : come here avni....

Avni walks to them....

Avni : maa I am going to meet my friend.... I'll
Be back by 8....

Swetha : should I come with you?

Avni : no maa I will manage....

Bebe : okay you can go.... but take care of yourself....

Avni nods and left......

At evening for the first Neil came home on time.... he walked to his room and saw his room tidy.... he smiled knowing who could clean it..... he kept his stuff on bed and walked to his cupboard.... he took his clothes and went to fresh up.....

After freshening up here came out and saw room empty.... he frowned thinking why didn't avni come when he very well knows if avni gets to know about his arrival then avni will come leaving everything..,...

He toon his phone and sat on bed.....

He was on his phone when his room door opened.... he looked at the door and saw butler.... he frowned looking at the butler..... butler came inside and came to Neil's side and gave him the drink.... Neil took it....

Neil : where is avni?

Butler : avni di went out.... she isn't at home....

Neil : where did she go?

Butler : she went to meet her friend....

Neil nods... butler left leaving Neil in his thoughts....

Neil povs: where could she go? In this one year she never left the house without informing me...... did I react too much in the morning.....

He thought to himself when his room door opened again... he looked at the door and saw her looking down.... something happened in his heart seeing her but something also happened in his heart... a pain seeing her glooming face as she Lifted her her head.... avni who was lost in her thought without knowing Neil's acknowledged she walked to washroom.... she closed the door leaving Neil shock.....

Neil was thinking what could have happened to her.....

Neil was lost in his thought that didn't realise when avni came out the washroom and left the room too.... avni did notice him but didn't bother talking to him.... his words did hurt her....

Neil came back to reality hearing the door banging.... he looked at the room and saw washroom door opened..... he shook his head and got back on his phone reading his email........

Avni came down and saw Bebe sitting in hall... she smiled and sat next to Bebe....

Avni : Bebe can you message my head...

Bebe smiled hearing her demand and nods.... Bebe called swetha to get the oil... Bebe starts messaging Avni's head..... avni closed her eyes feeling light on her head.....

Neil came down saw them.... he looked at avni Before calling Bebe name.... Bebe looked at him but avni didn't opened her eyes....

Bebe : what happened?

Neil : Bebe I am going out....

Bebe : why? I mean.... you just came back.....

Neil : Bebe I need to meet someone....

Bebe : someone who?

Neil : Bebe Someone from office..... I am only outside of the house.... in front yard...

Bebe : okay..... be quick,...

Neil nods and left not before glancing at Avni....

Bebe looked down to see avni enjoying the head message..,,

Bebe : avni........

Avni opened her eyes and looked at Bebe...

Avni: jee Bebe...

Bebe : what did doctor say?

Avni got shocked hearing doctor....

Avni : wha....t doc..... tor.....

Bebe : don't lie to me..... I know you didn't go to meet you friend but doctor.....

Avni : sorry Bebe.....

Bebe : I will forgive you when you tell what doctor said.....

Avni: doctor said I am improving..... but there is some difficult breathing.....

Bebe : you have asthma.... since when.,.,

Avni : woh since childhood..... but I never knew till few months.......

Bebe : Did doctor gave you inhaler?

Avni : no.... doctor need to do some test before they give me inhaler..... please bebe don't tell this anyone.... not even Neil....

Bebe : he should know.... he is husband.....

Hearing husband avni muttered herself which Bebe heard it too....

Avni : husband.... only for world....

Avni looked at Bebe...

Avni : Bebe no he won't know....

Bebe agreed but didn't knew how to tell this to Neil....

Like this another a week passed Avni ignoring Neil every time.... Neil did too notice but didn't knew why she was ignoring him.....

Last Friday Bebe and Prakash with swetha to attend a relative wedding.... they were going to take Neil and avni too but Neil work came between them which Neil couldn't go with them.... avni stayed back for Neil.....

It was bright sunny day.... Neil stirred in sleep and after few minutes later he opened his eyes.... his hand stretched his hand to get hold of his phone.... soon as he got it.... he pressed the home button to see the time.... he jerked himself on bed seeing the time..... he quickly looked beside him and saw avni still sleeping facing her back to him......

Neil : strange she is still sleeping...... she is always morning person then what happened to her.....

He kept his phone back on table beside him and touched her forehead.... as he touched he felt his hand burning.....

Neil : shit.... she has fever...... great..... I told her not to eat so much ice cream but who cares about me..... now what should I do.... no one is at home.....

He tried waking up but he got shocked seeing her laying her in his arms... soon as her skin touched his he felt something in his heart.... he didn't knew what to do so he kept his hand behind her hair and caressed it and whispered her name quietly.........

Neil : avni........ avni ........

But avni didn't wake but hugged Neil more tightly...... Neil somehow finally was able to distance himself from her and came out of bed.... he quickly covered her with duvet and left to down..... in kitchen he saw butler and asked him what do when someone has fever.., butler knowing avni got fever.... he gave bowl of water and cloth to Neil told him to Put this on Avni's forehead and keeping changing till her fever doesn't get down....Neil nodding his head walked back up his room... he saw avni curled with duvet..... he sat on bed and dipped the clot in water and kept it on her forehead........ he kept changing after 1o minutes....

After two hours he again touched her forehead and found fever going down.... with one hand Neil was changing the cloth and with other holding her hand..... he saw avni moving in sleep... he immediately left her hand and saw her opening her eyes..... she held her hand....then looked at Neil...... she tried getting up but Neil stopped her....

Neil : stay on bed... you are not well....

Avni : but..... your .....office.....

Neil : office can wait..... you are not well....

Avni looked at him......

Avni : but.....

Neil : no but... what.... you will take rest..... do need to fresh up....

Avni : hmm!

Neil nods and made her stand off bed while giving his support to her.... he took her to Washroom then gave her brush...

Neil : you fresh up and call me when you done...

Avni nods... Neil left... Avni freshen up and called Neil... Neil brought her back in the room and made her sit...

Neil : you stay here till I get your Breakfast.....

Neil moved out leave but stopped as he heard avni call... he turned  and gestured her to speak.....

Avni : Neil.... you don't have to do this.... you can go office..... you have work...... your work is important.....

Neil : finished....... I agree my work is important... if I miss one day office nothing will happen..... and your health is important for me ...... you just sit.....

Neil left the room while avni stared him going....

Avni : you don't love me then why this care.... I am happy not getting your love but don't show your fake care love to me.... if this is fake then I won't be able to handle my broken heart Neil...

She rested her head and stared at the ceiling then look ears door and saw Neil coming with tray in his hand....

Neil came inside and kept the tray on food....

Neil : have this then take medicine.....

Avni nods and starts eating but soon stopped looking at Neil....

Avni : won't you have it....

Neil : I will have it later... you eat your food....

Soon avni finished eating then Neil gave her medicine.... avni again slept after taking medicine.... while Neil took the tray from bed and kept on table.... he settled on bed next on avni.... he kept his one hand and caressed her hair...... he looked at her face while she was sleeping....... his hand on her hair was still caressing..... a suddenly a smile appeared on his face seeing her smile in her sleep......

Neil povs: I don't know what this feeling is but when you are near me it feels out of world...,. But do I deserve this..... it's true that I like you but do I have the right liking you.....

His thoughts were distributed by his phone ringing..... he stopped caressing Avni's hair and got off bed and walked to his phone where it was charging,m.... he saw caller Id then looked at Avni sleeping......

He picked it up....

Neil : hello!

Caller : hello Neil sir.... sir aren't you coming office....

Neil : no.... cancel all meeting and few days....

Caller : but sir today meeting is important.....

Neil : i said to cancel my meeting.... hope I don't need to repeat again my words.... whatever is impotent I will do it after few day later... but for now my wife is important... don't call me unless it important....

Neil ended call and kept the phone ok silent..... he walked couch and picked up his office bag and pulled out his laptop.... he settled on couch and starts working.... very second his eye traveled to avni.... his eye didn't leave him taking her glance.........

Neil was working continuously..... he didn't realise when time passed so quick..... here avni stirred in sleep..... she tried opening her eyes few times till her sleep left her body... she opened her eye and immediately saw Neil working while scratching his back.... she could see him working uncomfortably on couch...... she sighed at his careless as she knows when his work is there then he doesn't care about anything......

Avni was feeling much better after having medicine and taking three hours rest.... she held headboard and got off the bed.... she walked to him with pillow in her hand.... without letting him know her movement... she put the pillow behind his back..... but he was too quick too notice this..... he saw her and smiled seeing her care.....

In one year of their marriage first he smiled to her without having any reason or being forced.....

Neil : thank you......

Avni smiled at him and looked at him....

Avni : I am fine now.... so you can go office....

Neil : come here....

He moved other side of couch giving a space for her.... she looked at him while he gestured her to sit....

She sat down beside him and looked at him....

Neil : I know you are fine but office isn't important..... you are Emmy wife.... I have responsibility of yours...... I know you may think why didn't I gave you attention past year.....I don't blame you for this..... but as you know how my work is........ avni can I ask you something.......

Avni nods.....  Neil stared into her eyes..... seeing in her eye he felt something very deeply.... he kept staring her..... While staring deeply into her eyes he confessed what his heart was saying...........

Neil : avni........ I can't give the year back...... but I want another chance from you....... will you give change to us...... to our relationship...... will you.........

Her eyes become  teary.... why wouldn't she agree when she loves him a lot..... she simply smiled and nods.... making him happy.... he pulled her in hug..... that was their first hug.... a tear escaped from Avni's eye falling on Neil's shirt........

Neil pulled from hug and wiped her tears...... he brought his lips closer to her forehead..... before kissing it he looked into her eye for permission... she was more than happy.... Neil pressed his lips on her forehead........

A month later Neil was working his office when his cabin door opened..... he smiled seeing the person... the person walked in....

Neil stood up and gave the bag to person.....

Neil : gave this to avni and tell her my name... she will know.... and tell her to call me soon as possible......

The person nods and left the cabin.... while Neil smiled to himself.... why wouldn't he..... finally he understood his feelings,... though he took time... but it never later to confess your feeling......

In khanna house avni was sitting in hall and doing something on her phone when door bell rang.... the butler opened and frowned seeing unknown person.....

Butler : you?

Person : can I meet mrs khanna....

Butler nods and came in hall and saw Avni.... he called avni and told avni about someone on door.... avni stood up and made her way to door and saw the person....

Avni: yes....

Person gave the bag to avni while avni frowned....

Avni : who gave you this bag.... and who are you?

Person : are you Mrs avni Neil khanna.....

Avni nods....

Person : Neil sir gave this.... and he said you to call him too.....

Avni was confused but still thanked him and walked to her.... she kept the packet on bed and called Neil......

As Neil was waiting for call.... he picked it up in first go.....

Avni : Neil.... what is this?

Neil : don't ask to much question.... just see the gift and get ready.... the person who gave you this will drop you where I am waiting.... don't take too long.... I will be waiting for you.....

Neil ended call before she could ask him more questions.... she sighed and opened the packet.... she saw red saree with jewellery.... she smiled seeing his choice.....

She got ready in red saree and wore jewellery.... she applied minimal make up on... she left her hair open falling till her waist.....

She took her phone and went down.... she saw Bebe and swetha in hall.... they saw her and seeing her ready they teased her....

After lot of teasing avni left and found the same person waiting outside of the house.... the person smiled and asked avni to sit in car.... avni nods and sat down.....

The person dropped avni to the destination told by Neil.... avni got down and followed
Her way given by note.... the note was given by the person......

Avni stopped in middle and saw the lights were decorated..... she was looking for her man when she heard his voice......

" turn around"

She turned around and saw him in officer wear looking dashing..... she passed him smiled but her soon dropped and tears flowed seeing him on his knees......

Neil sat on his knees with his one hand forwarding to her......

Neil : very late...... I know..... I was stupid not realising my feelings for you.... I stupid not knowing what I was missing.... I missing you.... I missing you love.... I was being dumb ass not get this.... I was busy in my work... wasting time on work rather then giving my time to precious person...... if it possible then forgive me.... I know it silly of me asking forgiveness but..... you forgiveness matters a lot for me..... your forgiveness will make not feel guilty ignoring my wife.... not giving her time... not loving her.... not giving time for ourselves..... sorry avni........ let's end this....... I want to say I want to spend my entire life with you without wasting them.... I want waste my time with you and your love...... every day I want to be with you..... wake up in your Arms...... I want to say....... I love you avni...... I really love you......

She was in tears hearing him..... she was shocked too..... she knew he was spending time with from last month but didn't thought he would love her back...... he was in tears too and waiting for her answer........

She bend down to his level and hugged gun holding his waist tightly........

Avni Hugged him and cried in his arm.... he held her and rubbed her back....... she stopped crying and Came out of his arms and looked at him before replying to his love........

Avni : you took so long.... to say this three words...... today is the best day of my life..... thank you Neil for giving me this day...... I love you too..... I waited for this day over year..... it feels like ages,...... I love you Neil......

Neil again hugged him and whispered sorry and I love you.........

Their love has just began......

Avni did Asthma test but after getting result she doesn't have it.... she still has difficult to breath..... it's not severe..... I have this problem too... even I went  to doctor and did test but doctor said I don't have it.... if anyone has questions about this then I am giving my own medication  detail to you......

And this should be published by yesterday but didn't competed.... sorry about this.......

Hope you enjoy it......

You can request os..... dm or Comment your os....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 2.7K 7
A simple school love story of our avneil❤
43.1K 3.7K 11
A student falling for teacher. Let see what happens. This only consist 10 chapters. Tags Aditirathore #10 Avneil #45 Avni #28 Collage #5 Naamkran #...
7.2K 624 28
Read each episode to know this exciting story.
52.6K 4.6K 24
Peep to know about the story becouse it's secret 😉 (UNDER EDITING) Highest ranking - #3 in AvNeil (08.06.19) 😄 #1 in SecretLoveStory #3 in ZainIm...