Cherry Chapstick

By yumnaxxariff

Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmat... More

A u t h o r s N o t e :
P r o l o g u e :
O n e :
T w o :
T h r e e :
F o u r :
F i v e :
S i x :
S e v e n :
E i g h t :
N i n e :
T e n :
E l e v e n :
T w e l v e :
T h i r t e e n :
F o u r t e e n :
S i x t e e n :
S e v e n t e e n :
E i g h t e e n :
N i n e t e e n :
T w e n t y :
T w e n t y O n e :
T w e n t y T w o :
T w e n t y T h r e e :
T w e n t y F o u r :
T w e n t y F i v e :
T w e n t y S i x :
T w e n t y S e v e n :
T w e n t y e i g h t :
T w e n t y N i n e :
T h i r t y :
T h i r t y O n e :
T h i r t y T w o :
T h i r t y T h r e e :
T h i r t y f o u r :
T h i r t y F i v e :
T h i r t y S i x :
T h i r t y S e v e n :
T h i r t y E i g h t :
E p i l o g u e
B o n u s C h a p t e r :
NEW BOOK!

F i f t e e n

25.6K 703 274
By yumnaxxariff

Xena

It was currently Saturday, I had already told my dad about how Archer and I sorted out everything with the whole Vera situation. I even told him I was going out with him today.

My dad at first was somehow pissed at Archer for not believing that I was his soulmate in the beginning but after a lot of reasoning, I was able to convince him that after all Archer is my soulmate and that he wasn't a bad person. He just had the whole situation mixed up.

Although I'm not going to lie and say that I too was once was jealous, frustrate and a bit mad at him in the beginning when he didn't believe me. But that's in the past and I've already moved on from that, I'm just grateful that I now have him and that's all that matters.

Brie and Cam were currently sitting on my bed and they were helping me decide on what to wear. Brie pulls out an outfit and puts it on my bed. It was just a pair of black skinny jeans and a red, black and white stripped tube top. I was about hesitant to wear it at first but then again, it is starting to get really hot outside currently.

Once we had sorted out everything I was going to wear, Brie, Cam and I decided to watch a movie together. Archer ended up texting me and telling me when he was going to come pick me up. He said around 5. It was currently 1 so I had enough time.

We all decided on watching 'Tangled'. We had not watched that movie in years.

Before I knew it, it was already 4. So I started to get dressed while Cam and Brie could not stop arguing over whether the chameleon from Tangled or the salamander from Frozen 2 was cuter.

It took me a few minutes to get dressed, then I decided to straighten my hair, once my hair was done, I put on some mascara on my lashes and some chapstick on my lips.

Once I was done getting fully ready it was about 5:20. Although I wasn't surprised if Archer came here late. One thing I've learnt in this whole week is that Archer is late to everything. From coming for lunch, classes as well as picking their date up. I don't have a problem with that at all though, actually, I was pretty okay with him coming late right now. I'll be able to calm my racing heart from jumping out of my throat.

During this week since the whole Vera incident in the parking lot, Archer hasn't really left my side ever since. Whenever he sees me tensing up from Vera's beady eyes burning holes on my face, all he needed to do was to hold my hand and it was like all my problems were just blown away by the wind.

Vera has been giving me threats in school whenever she has the chance to, When Archer is nowhere present near me. I haven't told Archer about them though because it really doesn't affect me, what is she going to do? Hit me for being with my own soulmate? I think not.

"Hellooo?" Cam waves her hand in front of my face.

"You kind of just zoned out. Your dad just walked in and told you Archer is downstairs but you just continued to stare into outer space. Did you even know he came in?" Brie asks, holding in a laugh.

"Pfft of course I knew my dad came in" I lie, getting up from my bed and looking at myself in my full length mirror. I run my fingers through the ends of my hair and pick up my phone from the side table.

"Bye! Have fun, don't do any premarital stuff" Cam winks horribly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. You both can see yourself out whenever you want. Bye" a smile plays on my lips before I shut my bedroom door and walk down the long staircase.

"So, you better bring my daughter back before 12 or I'll—" I cut my dad short before he could scare the already uncomfortable looking Archer away.

"Dad, If you could just...stop" I shake my head and give my dad a serious playful look.

My dad then breaks out into a bright smile before telling Archer that all was well and he was just messing with him.

"Hey" Archer smiles once he sees me, I see his eyes run over me for a bit making me feel a little bit insecure about what I was wearing.

"Ready to go?" Archer asks me with a small smile.

I smile and nod my head at him before I said bye to my dad, we then both left. My dad telling Archer to make sure that I am back latest by 12.

I close the main door shut and like usual I feel Archers hand on the small of my back. I've also come to realize he likes to place his hand on my back a lot. It really comforting, and it causes me to feel some type of way. Almost light headed.

"Did I mention that you look very beautiful" Archer says, his signature smirk playing on his face.

"No, but thank you" I smile, I feel the heat creeping up on my cheeks and I was once again blushing.

He walks me to his car and opens the passenger door for me, I smile and thank him before entering the car. While he was walking to the other side of the car, I decided to lean a bit forward and open the door of the driver's side from the inside for him to enter.

"Thanks" He smiles and thanks me for opening the door for him, he starts the car then backs out of the long driveway.

"No problem" I grin before asking him where we were going.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" Archer says while giving me a small mischievous smirk.

———

After what seemed like 20 minutes we were still driving.

"Where are you taking us?" I ask him yet once again for the fiftieth time during the 20 minute period.

"Xena I swear, I won't hesitate to chuck you out of this car" Archer shakes his head in playful annoyance, a smile wanting to break through.

"Let's just ask each other questions. You know...to get to know each other better" I shrug my shoulders.

"Sure, you can go first" Archer smiles and looks at me for a split second before looking back at the road ahead of us.

"Okay, hmm. Let me think...Oh I know, did you ever suspect I was your soulmate even before Vera came and messed things up between us in the past?"

"Well, if I'm being honest, yeah I did. I thought it was you because I always had sudden urges to kiss you, and I also remember tasting that sweet taste of your chapstick, it even proved my point when that one time your friends Cam and Brie were arguing and you were reading over the ingredients that were used in it...octopus doodie canal" Archer says, trying to mimic my voice in the ending while laughing a lot.

"Shut up, I was bored Okay" I laugh along.

"Your turn" I say sitting up more straight.

"Why did you try to hide the fact that you were my soulmate in the beginning?" Archer looks at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Well, it's pretty simple, I was insecure and scared that you might reject me because...well. You're Archer Howell, and you can find anyone better." I smile and shake my head.

"You shouldn't have done that, cause I really had my eyes for you. Even when Vera was my "soulmate"" Archer says gesturing quotation marks with his hands on the word soulmate.

"Wait so you're saying that you had your eyes out for me before I kissed you or after?" I ask him

"Well, honestly it was a bit before that. I used to always see you sleeping in history class and you used to talk to yourself sometimes as well. You just looked like a really interesting person in my eyes" Archer says.

"Oh wow, I didn't really expect you to say that actually" I laugh a bit. We then fall into peaceful silence, both of us getting lost in our own thought. Archers hand then placed itself on my thigh.

After a few minutes, we had reached the place. It was a parking lot but I could also see we were in an amusement park.

"The amusement park, yay!" I smile like a child just got candy.

"So what ride do you want to go in" Archer says once we entered and paid for everything.

"That one" I pull him to the Gyro Drop.

"Oh fuck no, not that one" Archer says trying to pull back.

"Why? You're afraid of heights?" I ask him with a smile.

"Yes, yes I am. I'm not going on that thing" Archer shakes his head repeatedly, his curls bouncing along.

"Come onnn! It'll be fun" I say and start to pull him to the Que.

"Fine" Archer huffs and follows me.

———

"That was so fun, again!" I say while we exit the Gyro Drop.

"Fuck no, let's go on that one" Archer says while he pulls me to a huge roller coaster with a big drop.

"Okay" I smile and laugh, joining the que.

"Are you scared of going on any of these rides?" Archer ask me while we wait in line.

"Honestly, I don't think so" I shake my head.

———

It was about 6 when we decided to get something to eat, there was a food court near by so we decided to eat there instead.

Once we were done eating and I insisted to pay for the food—actually I forced archer to let me pay for the food— because he paid for the entrance.

We walked out of the amusement park because I had started to get a bit tired.

We walked to the car, I was dragging my feet on the floor because I could barely walk anymore. Archer asked if I wanted him to carry me. But I said no.

We decided to go to Archers house to watch a movie. Once we reached his house, he opens the door for me once again and we walked to the main door.

His house was way bigger, even bigger than mine. His house was like a mansion. I mean...what would I expect, his dad is a the CEO of a huge magazine company.

Archer gave me some comfy clothes to change into, it was a simple pair of sweatpants and a shirt. Although the sweatpants kept on falling off me so I rolled it up multiple times.

We were in his room now, I was sitting on the floor with my head rested on the foot of the bed. Archer right beside me.

We were watching 'How To Train Your Dragon'. What I learnt about Archer today is that he's scared of height and he loves to watch Disney movies.

We watched the movie talking a bit in between, and before I knew it it was 11. Archer decided to drop me home because I was getting pretty sleepy.

Once he reached my house, he opened the door for me and walked to the front door.

"Thanks for taking me out today, I really enjoyed it" I smile looking up at his bright eyes.

"And thank you for letting me take you out" Archer smiles leaning in.

I leaned in as well, and our lips touched. We kissed each other for a few seconds before we both pulled back.

"Goodnight Archer" I say while opening the front door.

"Goodnight Xena" was the last thing I heard from him before I closed the front door shut.

My dad was probably already asleep, so I just went up to my room only to see Brie and Cam both passed out on my bed.

"I guess they decided to stay" I whisper to myself and that's when I realised that I was in Archers clothes that he gave me.

I decided to just sleep in it, I jumped on the bed and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

———

A/N: don't forget to vote!⭐️
⚠️There may be lots of grammatical errors!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 4.7K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
403K 18.7K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
372K 8.6K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
937 77 25
It was a seemingly normal school life for Sarah. She had good friends, decent grades... and a crush. Duh. However, things change this regular schedul...