Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Batfamily x Batsis

5.4K 149 125
By Comic_Nerd117

I woke up with a killer headache. Hey I'm (Y/n) Wayne. I'm Bruce Wayne's daughter. Now most would think that it'd be amazing to have Bruce Wayne as a dad with 4 awesome brothers. Shut the fuck up. It's lonely. I didn't grow up with my dad around or my brothers. Alfred raised me alone. He's my only family. My brothers were chosen. Dad got stuck with me. Damian dad wanted. I think it's because dad wanted a son. Only he also had Cass who left awhile ago. He liked her. She was cool but as a friend. Like I said my only family is Alfred. I got up from the floor and stretched. My back hurt so bad. That's what I get for getting so drunk. I showered and changed. I got changed into my Gotham Academy uniform. I left my hair down and looked in the mirror. I put on some makeup. Kinda just went for a natural look. I grabbed my school bag and left downstairs for breakfast. When I got downstairs I was the last one. I guess I woke up later than I thought. I went into the medicine cabinet in kitchen and took some Advil for the hangover before goin back into the dining room.

"What took you so long (N/n)?" Dad asked. I balled my hand into a fist under the table. I don't like him calling me that. It's like a stranger calling me (N/n).

"I snoozed my alarm a few times. Up late studying. I have a test in calculus today." I lied through my teeth.

"TT probably going to fail that test." Damian muttered. I glared at him.

"Damian be nice to your sister." Dad said.

"Half sister." We said at the same time before glaring at each other. Dick, Jason, and Tim just looked away. Dad just sighed.

"I don't care if you have different mothers you're still family." Dad said making me dig my nails into my palm. Alfred made french toast and eggs and hash browns for the boys but made me oatmeal with blueberries and bananas. I was happy with it. It's like my personal rebellion.

"(Y/n) why don't you ever eat the same breakfast as us?" Dick asked. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Healthy option." I said coming up with a quick excuse. I made sure to establish eye contact and keep it because my whole family can smell a lie.

"Hey I eat healthy." Dick said pouting.

"You're probably the least healthy. You eat a lot of sweets, Jason eats a lot of greasy food or deep fried food, Tim has too much caffeine everyday, Damian eats the healthiest." I rambled annoyed.

"Didn't know she paid attention to us she's always quiet." Tim said making me grab my spoon tighter.

"Bet you don't know my favorite color." I said to him. He thought about it and looked awkward since he was struggling.

"It's still yellow right?" Dad asked. I shook my head.

"Dad yellow hasn't been my favorite color since I was 6. By the way it's (f/c). Now imma go wait for Alfred to take us to school." I said taking my dishes to the kitchen. I washed my dishes and put them on the drying rack. I sat in the limo and waited for Alfred, Tim, and Damian. After awhile they came and we got dropped off at school.

"Have a good day young Masters." Alfred said as we got there. I smiled as I got out of the car. I spun and flashed finger guns at Alfred.

"I'll be sure to knock them dead Alf. See you back at the manor!" I called walking away. As I walked into school. I fake smiled and waved at some people I knew. Meaning their parents go to the charity organizations dad has and are active donators. Gotta keep up the perfect Wayne image since my brothers don't. Tim is too awkward and shy around strangers and Damian is too standoffish and rude. I have to keep up the image. I got to my first period and started taking notes. I'm a Wayne I have a reputation to keep up.

~Time Skip~

Well school is out. I got into the limo and saw Tim and Damian already inside.

"TT what took you so long?" Damian sneered. I rolled my eyes.

"I was helping one of my classmates get to their ride. She has a broken foot right now. Also Alfred can we make a quick stop at Wayne Enterprises I need to pick up some paperwork from Luscious. Dad texted me saying that he needed me to look over the marketing campaign for Grandma's Foundation. Apparently dad approved a new arts school for kids. And I also need to look over a few other things for the fundrai-"

"No one cares (Y/n)." Damian interrupted. I kept a straight face.

"Sorry brat but I always tell Alfred about my day and plans that I have." I said emotionlessly. He just scoffed. We got to Wayne Enterprises and I left to dad's office to get the papers. I waved at the employees working there and checked in on them encouraging them to keep up the good work. I was quick and was back down within 5 minutes. But I was bombarded by the press.

"Ms. Wayne rumor has it that Wayne Enterprises is opening an art school for children?" A reporter asked. I smiled and quieted them down.

"As many of you know the Martha Wayne Foundation helps and supports to run a number of orphanages and free schools. And I can confirm the rumor is true. My grandma was a firm believer in giving children every chance they could get and this free art school will help with that. My dad is holding an upcoming fundraiser for this project and I hope many will be there to support the new leaders of tomorrow." I said before the building's security helped me get to the limo.

"Everything ok?" Tim asked. I nodded and we went back to the manor. After putting my things inside my room I went downstairs to the living room and saw that the news was on.

"- I hope many will be there to support the new leaders of tomorrow." The recording of me said.

"Well put Ms. (Y/n) Wayne, the Princess of Gotham, we all hope that people will be there for the upcoming fundraiser. To help support local kids." Vicki Vale said.

"Yes go support those kids but can we talk about the Princess of Gotham for a sec. First off she has grown into a beautiful girl. I remember when we saw her when she was 11." Linda Park said. Right this is a gossip show.

"This girl is so helpful. She volunteers at local middle and elementary schools, orphanages, it's been said she often helps her father run fundraisers and many sources say she's a very nice girl." Lia Briggs said.

"(Y/n) Wayne if you're watching this give us a call so we can have you on the show." Vicki said.

"I am not a princess." I said lowering the volume on the tv.

"Good work handling the press (N/n)." Dad said making me dig my nails into my palms.

"Of course. Image is everything right dad. Can't afford to slip up." I said. He had a confused look on his face.

"Anyway I'll look over the details for the fundraiser and the opening of the school. I will put the paperwork in your office once I'm done to get your thumbs up and then design the media component." I said quickly.

"Don't you have homework?" Dick asked. I shrugged.

"Finished it during lunch. Now I gotta go get to work." I said before hustling to my room. I got started.

~Tim's Skip~

It's been 4 hours. I'm annoyed. I finished everything else but the media component. How do I get people aware. There's going to be stuff for the kids on opening day. I groaned and left to go to dad's office. I knocked before opening the door.

"Dad I can't figure out how to get the media on the opening." I said annoyed. I looked and saw him fixing his tie.

"I'll get someone to do it for you sweetie but put everything else in my briefcase for tomorrow. Thanks for getting this done in a short period of time but I need to go." He said. I put everything down on his desk before following him.

"Dad I can do it but it'd be easier if you helped me." I said following him.

"(N/n) I have a business dinner tonight and I'm running late." Dad said before kissing my forehead and walking out the front door. I'm not his fucking secretary I'm his daughter! Why can't he just give me 5 minutes. I saw the boys getting ready to go out.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We're going to go hang out with some friends." Dick said.

"Mind if I come?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"You're not exactly dressed to go out." Jason said gesturing to my clothes.

"I can change in 5." I said.

"No you'll take forever. Girls usually take an hour." He said. I balled my fists and smiled.

"Maybe next time." Tim said. I smiled and nodded and turned away before I started crying. I grabbed some whisky and a cup from the liquor cabinet and sat down at the dining room table. I had a bit of the bottle before Alfred came in with dinner. He handed me a napkin.

"Wipe your tears." He said offering me a smile. I nodded and tried my face. He sat down and we had dinner together.

"Can we train after?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course Ms. (Y/n)." He said. After we were done eating we cleared the table and went to train for awhile.

~Time Skip~

I went downstairs to get some water when I heard my brothers.

"I am so glad we didn't let (Y/n) come along." Damian sneered.

"She's pretty annoying. It wouldn't have been a fun night with her around." Jay sneered. I didn't stick around any more. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and went to my bathroom to drink my sorrows away.

~Tim's Skip~

When I opened my eyes I groaned remembering that I left the curtain open. It's so bright in here. FUCK YOU WORLD!!! I got up and moved the hair from my face. I did my morning routine and changed into some blue jeans that were cuffed at the bottom, a white t-shirt, and a black blazer with some cute black heels. I put my hair into a half up half down braided hairdo which was really cute and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen where the medicine cabinet was and took some Advil for the hangover before going to sit down with the people I live with. I took my seat next to dad. Despite being so close I didn't know anything about my dad or my brothers.

"Why are you dressed up?" Dad asked. I bit back the urge to roll my eyes.

"You said that instead of going to school I would be with Lucius today learning more about the Company. Imports, exports, stuff of that sort." I said. He nodded.

"Right." He said.

"I don't know why you bother the company will be mine when I'm old enough." Damian said a few seats down from me.

"Only I am old enough and the company will probably go to me before you. Not to mention I've been preparing to take over this company since I was a kid and I'm 18 so yeah." I said pushing my food away.

"It'll be mine. I wouldn't trust you with a company because of your drinking problem." Damian said making me stiffen.

"(Y/n) you drink?" Dad asked. I shrugged.

"I'm drinking at home, not at a party, not where people can take advantage of me, and in moderation. It could be worse. I could be doing drugs or sleeping around or be in a gang." I sassed.

"I don't think I've ever been so proud of her." Jason said watching this exchange. I looked down at my lap and bit my lip. As if he's ever been proud of me. I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"I'm going to go wait in the car." I said getting up from my seat.

"Ms. (Y/n) you haven't touched your breakfast." Alfred said stopping me from leaving. I smiled.

"I'm dieting Alfred I'm skipping breakfast from now on." I said coming up with a quick excuse. He frowned.

"Maybe dieting will make you more appealing." Damian said from his seat. I had enough. I ran over to him in heels might I add and tackled him to the floor. I went for the throat immediately it's the first thing I learned from Alfred about being on offense. He punched my face making me hold my arms up to block any stacks to my face. He kicked the side of my head making my vision blur for a sec. Long enough for him to get me in a head lock. I flipped him off my back and got him in a chokehold. He tried getting me off him but I had a tight grip. This was when dad and the boys tried getting me off him. Right when he started to pass out I let him go.

"You are grounded!" Dad yelled. I laughed bitterly.

"Yeah not like he didn't start it or anything. Definitely not going to correct him. No because they're your favorites." I said wiping the blood from my face. Damian busted my lip.

"I don't have favorites." Dad said trying to calm down.

"Bullshit! Even when I was a kid I came last. You chose them you were stuck with me! As a baby I have no pictures with you because you were busy! Alfred raised me!" I said done with this shit.

"That's not true." Dad said through grit teeth.

"When Dick got here he was 9 and I was 4. I remember that time so clear. You went to work and when you got home I don't even know where you were but me and Dick would have dinner together and then you'd call him to go somewhere. Seriously where did you two go?! Same thing when Jason got here! Only he was an ass to me. Only I was 11 and he was 13 and that's when I started getting picked on in school. I tried going to you for help but you were too busy with Dick leaving and Jason being a rowdy kid. I went to you for help but you brushed me off saying it would get better. News flash it didn't. I went to Alfred and he taught me how to fight. How to defend myself. And then Jason went away for awhile and Tim shows up. I was 15 and he was 13. I gave up at that point. I don't even remember seeing Tim around at all when he got here. The kid was always in his room. And then Damian came along last year and my lord everything was about him. Trying to get him comfortable around people, get him to be more social, trying to show him what family is. That is the talk you had with me when you introduced us. My first thought was I have a baby brother and then I laughed in my head. I don't know what family is! I didn't have that! Alfred was the only one who was there for me." I yelled. I felt pain in my face and not from the hangover or the kick to the face from the fight. Dad fucking slapped me. The look of shock on his face on everyone's face made me laugh.

"(N/n)-" Dad tried to touch me but I backed up.

"You don't get to call me that. You haven't earned that." I said jabbing my finger into his chest.

"You have neglected me for so long now you get to hear about it. I'm not letting you off the hook that easy. A slap to the face I've had worse! Remember when I fractured my leg yeah I got pushed down the stairs at school! I'm 18 and I am treated like a secretary not your daughter! Fuck you all!" I said whilst jabbing my finger into his chest. I went up to my room and grabbing a bag. It's my emergency bag in case I ever needed to leave. I grabbed a bouquet of flowers and left them on grandma and grandpa's graves in the family cemetery before leaving out the front door.

"Ms. (Y/n)." I heard Alfred call from behind. I turned and saw Alf with a bag. I went over and hugged him. He hugged me back before looking at my face.

"I'll miss you child." Alfred said making me start to tear up. He handed me the bag.

"All your favorite snacks for the road. Please be safe." He said. I nodded and smiled. I left in my car to one of the hotels that dad owns. Well it's technically mine. He gave it to me as a present. I went up to the penthouse and put my things in the closet grabbing an ice pack for my face. I'm not going to be going out for awhile because of my face. But with my grades and being on my teachers good side I can afford to miss a few days. I'm lucky my face wasn't that swollen from dad. I kept the ice pack on my cheek and sighed flopping onto the king sized bed. Just smile and no one will ever know.

~Time Skip~

It's been about a week since I've been living in the hotel. It's nice but it feels empty. The manor was empty too but I usually had Alfred. I dressed in a denim dress with a brown belt at the waist, put a cat headband in my hair and slipped on some cute heeled sneakers. I applied light makeup and looked in the mirror. I looked cute. I'm going on Vicki's gossip show. Rumor is that I'm not living at the manor and that I missed a week and a half of school and people are getting worried and suspicious. I called a taxi to get to Vicki's studio only I took the back way. When I got there Vicki, Linda, and Lia greeted me and welcomed me to the set. We talked for a bit and now there's 5 minutes until show time. I quickly texted Alfred telling him that I was going to be on the show. We were counted in and the cameras started rolling. I smiled quickly.

"Welcome back folks. We have a special guest here today. (Y/n) Wayne." Laura introduced me. The camera was pointed towards me and I smiled and waved.

"Hi everyone." I said.

"She's here to address some concerns many of you have." Vicki said.

"Hold on we'll talk about that in a sec. Fist this outfit is so cute. Stand up so everyone can see." Lia said making me laugh. I stood up and did a little twirl.

"A cute outfit if you wanna be comfortable." I said before sitting down.

~Meanwhile at Wayne Manor~

"So let's talk about some concerns people have. Multiple pictures and reports seeing you come in and out of this hotel and you being absent from school for 11 days. What happened?" Vicki asked. All the boys were around the tv.

"If she tells the truth the press is going to be hovering over us like hawks." Dick said running his hands through his hair uncertain.

"This might end badly for us." Tim said.

"Ok let me just tell everyone I'm fine. I'm healthy and unharmed if anyone was worried. The reason I wasn't at school was because I was helping my dad with the company. He's teaching me the ropes about how to make connections and such." (Y/n) said smiling. She played it off like a joke and even her family was surprised she didn't rat them out.

"Well it sounds like your dad is preparing you for you future of taking over the company." Vicki said. She laughed.

"Actually Vicki I am only taking over the company until my baby brother Damian Wayne is old enough to carry it." She said shocking everyone. The camera cut to the audience's reactions. Low conversation and gasps were seen from the crowd.

"(Y/n) can we ask why?" Lia asked. She nodded.

"Well it's simple. By the time Damian is 18 I'm going to be 25. He's going to have a young fresh new perspective for Wayne Enterprises. And I'm positive with me and my dad helping him along the way he's going to be more than ready to lead it into the future. Also I already have my own company that I've started. I own a chain of bakeries and catering around the U.S. we're doing very well." (Y/n) said.

"When did she even have time to start her own business?!" Jason asked.

"How do you have the time to do all this?" Laura asked.

"Well I don't but I make it happen. Between school, volunteering, getting ready for College, SATs, helping my dad and getting good grades it hard to find time for myself. But when I do I bake with Alfred. He teaches me a lot. He's like my grandpa." She said.

"Shit we don't know anything about her." Jason said.

"I am a horrible parent." Bruce said running his hands down his face.

"Bruce you can't blame yourself. We're keeping her safe by not telling her about us being the Batfamily." Tim said. Damian just scoffed.

"TT. She wouldn't understand anyway. She wouldn't understand why we do it nor would she understand how dangerous it is. As much as I don't like her she's safer this way." Damian said watching his sister smile on tv.

"I'd disagree. If we told her about this when I showed up she could've ended up like me." Dick said.

"That why I didn't tell her. I didn't want her to be like us. I wanted her to be normal." Bruce said.

"So (Y/n). You are the Princess of Gotham why move out of your home?" Vicki asked. She just laughed.

"I'd hardly call me a princess. But I moved out because I thought it'd be a good learning experience. Living alone as an adult. Plus being the only girl in the manor is hard. I mean I love my family to pieces but they're boys. Rowdy, loud, energetic boys. It's an adventure for sure." She said.

"Well I'm glad to hear you are ok and nothing bad happened. That's all the time we have for today folks. We'll see you tomorrow same time same channel." Laura said before they all waved.

"If I didn't know what actually happened I'd think she was telling the truth." Tim said.

"How often do you think she lied to us?" Dick asked.

"Loads. When she lied she digs her nails into her palm or clenches her fist and her knuckles turn white. I just didn't care enough to say anything." Damian said nonchalantly. Everyone just kept their head down.

~Time Skip Your POV~

I sighed. Vicki's gossip show was emotionally exhausting. I feel better now. I'm in my pjs with a cup of hot chocolate on the balcony. Alfred used to make me hot chocolate when I was a kid. Usually when I was overwhelmed. Now that I'm older I switched it for alcohol but I want to feel like a kid right now. I heard a thump next to me. I turned and saw Batman.

"I wondered when you'd actually come talk." I said looking back at the lights of Gotham.

"Wanted to make sure you didn't jump." He said. I shrugged.

"I haven't accomplished enough to leave this world. If I was going to kill myself it wouldn't be anytime soon." I said sadly.

"Aren't there people that would miss you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Alfred would. My brothers I don't know.... my dad... I don't know. Can you keep a secret?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I hate myself." I said looking down at the street below. I could see him stiffen.

"Don't worry I'm not going to jump. Sorry I shouldn't burden you with my problems. You have a city to save." I said smiling at him. He nodded and grappled away.

~Time Skip~

I sighed and got dressed for dad's fundraiser. As much as I don't want to go I have to keep up appearances. I got dressed, did my hair, got my makeup on and slipped my shoes on. I got my nails done earlier and they look good.

I called a taxi and made my way to the manor. I got there early. When I saw Alfred helping get the room set up I helped him out.

"Good to see you again Ms. (Y/n)." Alfred said smiling. I hugged him.

"I miss you Alf." I said trying not to cry. He smiled and held me close to him.

"Let's get set up shall we." He said. I took a breath and nodded. I helped show the caterers where to put everything while Alfred gave the servers the rundown. My brothers and dad came down after we finished. Although they looked surprised to see me.

"(Y/n) your here?" Dad asked. I gave him a blank look.

"I'm not here for you. I'm here for the school." I said. He frowned but nodded. Alfred opened the doors and people started arriving. I went over and greeted people.

~The Boys' POV~

They watched as she smiled and greeted people. How she actually looked happy but when they looked into her eyes they could see anything but. Were they wrong? Yes. But for a good reason. Bruce hopes she can forgive him soon.

~Back to your POV~

It's been a few hours since the fundraiser started. And oh of course something happened. So now the fucking Riddler is here. I CANT CATCH A BREAK!

"Tell me Wayne. Who has everything yet nothing at all, is both envied and loved my all, and is the bravest but most scared?" He asked dad. I walked towards him.

"Me." I said. He smiled. It wasn't like the Jokers it wasn't as crazed. It was more proud.

"Yes everyone the Princess of Gotham has daddy issues." He said. I don't know where he even got the information from but I'm not going to let it rattle me.

"Take me and leave everyone else alone. I'll come willingly." I said to him. He looked at me up and down. My brothers and dad came towards me but I put a hand up and shook my head.

"Dad no one gets hurt tonight." I said. He clenched his fists but gave a stiff nod.

"I'll leave you with a riddle Wayne." He said before throwing a smoke bomb and ran dragging me with him. He stuffed me into the passenger seat of the car they came here in and one of the thugs held a gun to my head.

"Edward I already told you I'd come willingly which means that you don't need a gun to my head." I said taking off my shoes. I don't need to sprain an ankle running.

"Just to make sure you don't run off." He said. I shrugged and looked out the window.

"Whatever makes you feel better." I muttered.

~Time Skip~

It's been about an hour or so. I'm trapped in a room with bulletproof glass on all sides and a tube coming into the room. The room itself was a 12 by 12 room and they at least put a chair in here for me. We're waiting on Batman. Eddy already captured Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin in another room next to mine. Only they were trying to get out and they didn't have a chair. I didn't even bother. It doesn't matter. This is a classic villain plot. Hero is forced to choose civilian or his allies. And I'm going to die somehow. I just sighed.

"You can at least try to find a way out." Red Hood said banging the glass at me. Eddie wasn't here anymore. He left a minute ago and left a message for dad. Yeah I know about the whole Big Bad Bat thing.

"Jason I'm going to die. There is no point in wasting my energy." I said resting my head in my palm.

"You knew?" Dick asked. I nodded.

"Found out when I was on. Vicki's talk show. Dad visited me. I just kinda knew it made sense. We're the only ones that knew what really happened and a surprise visit from Batman is unlikely." I explained. They didn't really say anything after that.

"Aren't you mad at us?" Tim asked. I nodded.

"I'll rant when dad gets here. I don't want to repeat things twice." I said annoyed. Dad bursted into the room minutes later. That's when the message played.

"The manufacturer doesn't want it, the customer doesn't need it, and the user doesn't know he's using it. What is it?" He asked.

"A coffin." Dad said looking at us. He went towards two buttons. 1 opened the door to my brothers prison and 1 opened mine.

"Of course you got it. And a coffin will be needed. Decide who lives and who dies. Press the button to open a door before the timer goes off. Or they all die." The message said. The projection of a digital clock appeared on the wall. I looked and saw we had 2 minutes.

"Dad make the obvious choice. The world needs heroes not a princess." I said looking at him. He looked at us. He knew I was right. He knew. He looked at the buttons and I could see his shoulders shaking. He was crying. I stood up and put my hand on the glass. Dad just walked over and put his hand on the other side.

"I don't want to chose." He cried. I smiled and blinked away the tears in my eyes.

"Dad let's face it I wasn't your priority ever. This was. Now do what's right for Gotham and save it's heroes." I said. He pressed my brothers button and they were released. The timer stopped and the sound of air flowing was heard.

"Why do you hate yourself?" Dad asked. I laughed bitterly before coughing.

"I hate myself because I love you guys even though you treat me like shit! Dad all I've ever wanted was for you to give me the time of day. All I've ever wanted was to feel like I was part of this family!" I wheezed out before coughing violently. There was a lot of noise now before I noticed the small glass room broke.

🦇🦇 ENDING NUMBER 1 🦇🦇

By the time Clark broke into the building to help (Y/n)'s body was on the floor unconscious. He broke open the glass and tended to the gas while Bruce and the boys checked on her. Although she wasn't breathing. Bruce knew he fucked up at this point. The saddest part was he knew she was right. He ruined her childhood and neglected her.

~Time Skip~

The funeral for Gotham's Princess was beautiful. The funeral was private. Family only since she didn't have any friends. She was too busy to establish any close friendships. She was truly alone. She had nobody except Alfred. At that thought Bruce cried harder watching his daughter's casket being lowered next to his parents. She said it herself. She hasn't accomplished enough to leave this world. Yet she left. She didn't go to prom, she won't get to walk the stage for graduation, he doesn't even know what college she wanted to go to. There's so much he didn't know about her. And he cant blame anyone but himself.

When they told Alfred she was dead he immediately bursted into tears. He raised her as though she was his own and he was watching her be buried 6 feet under. She would have been going to college and be graduating high school in 3 months. She would've been great with any career path she chose. If she wanted something bad enough she'd fight for it. That's just the kind of person she was. She died too young. She would never get married, have kids, or know what it's like to be happy. She died sad. He should've tried harder to make her happy. Let her know that the world isn't entirely bad. So many things he should've done. No one else blames him but he blames himself for not trying harder.

The boys were different. Only Dick was crying. He knew her the longest and out of the others spent the most time with her which was rarely but the most out of the boys. He blames himself. He should've spent more time with her when he came to the manor. He should've played dress up with her when she asked. Or had tea with her. Or showed her how to ride her sparkly purple bike when she asked. But he was so wrapped up with being Robin that he ignored her. He knew Bruce did but he didn't realize that even though he talked that he was doing exactly what Bruce was. And it makes him both angry and sad. He should've been a better brother.

Jason's face was emotionless. He was sad but more than anything he was angry. She was his sister and he was going to hunt the riddler down and plant a bullet between his forehead. You don't fuck with family. More specifically you don't fuck with his family.

Tim didn't know what he was feeling. It was a huge mix of emotions that he didn't know how to deal with. Sadness, anger, confusion, guilt, and numbness were all bundled into a ball bouncing around in his head. The manor which felt like home before didn't because he knew she wasn't there. They didn't talk often. It was once in awhile but he could work with her in the library. They'd do homework at the same table and when he looked up she's be there. In the future when he does his homework he knows his sister won't be there sitting across from him, concentrating, having 5 pencils sticking out of her bun, no calming piano music playing. The manor felt empty now that she was dead. Just knowing she was there brought comfort to him in a way.

Damian didn't know what to feel. He was very confused and angry. He's killed before without a second thought. But he feels ashamed of himself. The way he treated her. He made her feel like shit and it made him happy. Happy to know he had they're father's attention and she didn't. Last night he went inside her room and under her bed he found notebooks. He looked inside them and they were diaries. She's kept everyday written in there since she was 7 years old. He read over them and noticed that they're childhoods we're similar. She may not have been trained to be an assassin but she had to train to hold the Wayne's family name. They both grew up alone. And it made him mad after that. He might as well have stabbed her every time he insulted her. He might join Jason in killing the Riddler only he wants to torture him first. She endured too much pain before she died. He doesn't get an easy way out. That was his sister. His blood sister.

When the school opened it was dedicated to (Y/n). Most of Gotham went. Over the steps of the school people put flowers, candles, and cards. Turns out everyone in Gotham Academy went. She was nice to everyone and she helped her peers with anything they needed. It surprised Bruce and the boys how much of the school came up to them to share stories of
(Y/n). Her teachers came too. Nothing I'll was said about her even once. And the Principal got her high school diploma printed for the Wayne's. Gotham felt the weight of losing a Princess. She would never know how many people she impacted.

~Time Skip 3 Years~

Everyone still feels the loss of (Y/n). Her room is locked and nothing has been touched. Before the sun sets everyday Bruce will go to her grave and read to her. Her favorite children's book that he read to her as a baby.

Alfred makes her favorite dishes still and leaves a place setting where she use to sit during dinner. On her deathsiversary he makes her favorite meal and will put new flowers in front of her grave.

The boys have mostly gotten over it. Dick tells his brothers funny stories about when (N/n) was little when her name would pop up in conversation. Jason didn't kill the Riddler but him and Damian did beat him up pretty good. Tim looks up from his homework and doesn't see his sister but he hacked into her phone and downloaded her homework playlist to his phone. It makes him feel like she's there.

🦇🦇ALTERNATE ENDING🦇🦇

There was a loud noise. I looked to see Superman. The gas was now filling the whole room. He broke the glass and the gas started filling the whole room.

"Superman fly fast to funnel the gas up!" I yelled before having another coughing fit. He flew fast in a circle vacuuming the gas into the funnel and flying up with it.

"Hospital now!" Dad said picking me up. I couldn't stop coughing. My brothers and dad rushed me there before leaving. Secret identities. The doctors did a few tests and said what whatever the gas was was treatable and my family was waiting for me.

~Time Skip~

I've been back at the manor for about a month. I'm fine now. The treatment took 2 weeks before they discharged me and advised that I stay with my family in case I need to go back. So I've been here. Alfred is happy to have me back but the others are acting all awkward around me like they don't know what to say. They've been doing nice things for me but they don't actually talk to me. I tip toed down the stairs to the Batcave. I found out it was under the house when it was Dick's turn to watch me. I made my way down and saw them all there. Even Alfred.

"Family meeting." I said making them all turn to look at me. They sighed probably knowing that this was long overdue.

"You guys don't talk to me anymore. Not even to make fun of me, or tell me to go away, or say you're leaving." I said sadly. They just sighed.

"Everything is on the table and we don't know how to cope with that." Tim said. I sighed.

"What do you want us to say?" Damian asked with his arms crossed. I knitted my fingers in my hair.

"Anything! Say anything but don't ignore me when I'm right next to you!" I almost screamed.

"I almost lost you. You were my first and when your mom died and you were left with me I wasn't ready for you. I couldn't give you the attention you needed then and I'm not sure I can do it now." Dad said.

"And we never really got the chance to get to know you. We were too caught up in our own stuff growing up." Dick said. I smiled a bit. At least now they were being honest.

"Well now I know where you're all always at. And I know about your life now. I can be your girl in the chair. You aren't the only hackers in this family." I said going over to the Batcomputer.

"Also this is beautiful." I said smiling.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you in danger." Dad said crossing his arms and glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

"1 it's not like I'll be out fighting crime or being in the way and 2 I'll just be feeding you information from here. Dad it's a start to include me in your lives." I said. He gave in and let me.

~Time Skip 3 Years~

That is the very very very very very very long almost 7,000 words long story about how I joined the team. I've never been closer to my family. It took time to build trust and they haven't lost my trust yet. So they're doing a pretty good job. Although if they messed with me now they know that they'd regret it. Like the time Damian pranked me by making me think that he was in trouble only for a bucket of paint to be spilled on me when I opened the door......... Yeah I turned his suit, motorcycle, and school uniform hot pink and hid the rest of his clothes. I went with Alfred to pick him up and kids were laughing and whispering. Yeah that was fun. Anyway that's my story see ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

A/n just wanted to check in because of how long this was. I wanted to make sure you guys were ok. No headaches or anything. Because this chapter actually came out to 6,974 words which is by far the LONGEST chapter I have ever done. Anyway have a nice day and hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 188 75
Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Requests are CLOSED! WARNING: Potential sp...
79.6K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...
399K 9.1K 54
Title pretty much says it all, this book is basically just full of young justice character X readers :3 feel free to send requests or write them in t...
995K 19.1K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...