Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第11章

14.8K 696 963
By woopsiedingles

"I'm sorry if (Y/N)'s personality is sorta changing(constantlyJDBJDBDJ—"
—Author-san

BOI 2 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY NOW THATS HELLA GOOD—
—————————————-

"I think King said that I'm hunting a demon with some person called 'Genya' and we're meeting here...." I mumble, doubting my memory as I always do. It was around 10:12, and you couldn't see the sun, but beautiful stars instead. Red lamps decorated the village, with old-fashioned buildings. It was drop dead gorgeous. My eyes sparkled as I look into every single shop there is.

'Woah...' I thought, looking around. 'This town radiates pure dicc energy—'

I then spot a black-haired person with a Mohawk-like hairstyle. He was like a hand taller than me. I am the exact same height as Tanjirou, I guess.
He kinda reminded me of Cheslock from Black Butler.
Wait wasn't he the dude who hurt that adorable child?! Oh well, I can beat the shit out of him for it after the mission. But damn, he changed quite a bit, even though it hasn't been long. Like, how can his hair grow so fast?!?!

Wait, I thought Genya was a girl?! Damn, Oyakata-Sama May be shipping some people. I DON'T KNOW I'VE NEVER MET HIM BEFORE—

I ran over to the figure, who wore a purple and black Demon Slayer Corps outfit.
"Wassup Gucci Gang! Are you Shinazugawa Genya?" I asked, walking towards him.

He huffed. "Are you Monoma (Y/N)?"

"Yes I am the one and only Monoma (Y/N) that won 69 rounds of Hunger Games Minecraft Edition! Nice allying with you in this fight, Genya-kun!!" I smiled, doing the same pose Inosuke did earlier.

He looked away, grunting in a response. "Just don't be a foot-drag, lady."

I giggled. "It's not my fault I find wool socks comfy!!"

"What..?"

"What."

Genya turned away, glaring at the air.

'Was what I spat out weird? I mean, my existence is weird itself... COC-A-DOODLE-DOOOOO!!'

-Genya POV-

'MONOMA'S A F*CKING GIRL?!' I mentally screamed. I glared at the air. 'SHE BETTER NOT BE PITIFULLY WEAK. I'LL KILL HER IF SHE IS...' the beautiful smile she gave me when she said my name flashed in my head again. My blush grew really red, and unable to stay still, I walked away without uttering a word.

"We're going to go kill the thot now? Alright, I'm in! Let's go!!" She wrapped our arms together and dagger me to a random direction.

-Back to (Y/N) POV!!-

Genya immediately de-connected our arms. I mentally pouted but faced him. "So are we killing this demon or not?! Make up your mind, Illuminati!!'

"It's me who's going to chop its head off, you can just be a extra." He snarled.

"Oooo, cold." I giggle. "Lead the way then, mister Oh-So-Great!"

"Are you mocking me?!"

"What if I am?"

"I'm gonna kill you, lady!!"

"OH REALLY?! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GACHA RAP BATTLE!!"

——————————————-

There were 2 demons, who seemed to be a gay couple. I feel bad for them, they must have been discriminated by their love for someone of the same gender. No country or time is ever perfect I.

One was a brown-head with green eyes, and the other black hair with brown eyes.

Genya was fighting the brown-head, and me the brownie. We kinda got separated, so I couldn't really get help, not that I needed it.

'Maybe I could just burn him with TodoOwo's quirk then chop his head off.... never mind, Tanjirou will scold me for putting them in such misery before killing them—'

While I was thinking, the brownie leaped at me, yelling that I could be a good dessert.

"Bish, I'm a full-course meal!" I yelled, enjoying the thrill. I took out my colorless sword. "Water Breathing, Second Form,"

I bounced off a concrete fence—

"Water Wheel!!"

And with a satisfying 'slash' sound, the demon's head flew off.

"Dammit, dammit!" The demon cursed. "I lost to a mere girl..."

"You know," I smiled, walking towards his head, which was starting to dissolve. "I'm also like you guys. Half. I like boys, sure, but I also like girls, in the romantic way. It's great to know that there's another person like us, eh?" I slightly cringed at my terrible attempt to comfort the demon.

He started to cry, until his entire body was gone.

"Wow, being sympathetic is a little difficult. DiffiCULT! CULT CULT CULT—"

'BANG!!'

'Genya!' I thought, running towards the noise. Well, speedwalking cuz I knew he'd be fine. 'I swear if that asshole dies, I'm not getting him a McDonalds McFlurry(not sponsored) after the fight. Not like I was going to get him one though—'

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE!!" I yelled, when I arrived at the place of the noise. My eyes then landed on Genya, who was lying on the ground, knocked unconscious. And the demon, seems to have died because thanks to Tanjirou's super-scent I copied, I could smell some ashes.

"Aww, Baby Yoda must be tired after the quarrel~" I cooed, squatting next to him, his back facing me.

"I-I'm not.... u-UNCOUNC-CIOUS!!" Genya muttered out, though it seemed difficult.

"Oh, he's awake. Good morning, princess, did you enjoy your slumber?" I ruffled his hair.

"T-that fucker.... para-realized me..."

"Ooohhh. That makes sense. Alright, Peter Pan(me) here will carry you to Neverland(to a hotel or a INN)!!!"

I carried him bridal-style. I may be a hand shorter than him, but—

"Holy Denki stabbing a fork into a plug you're light!!" I yelled.

"D-DO.. YOU HAV-VE A P-PROBLEM W-WITH THAT... LADY?!" He yelled.

I laughed. "Bruh, RIP."

He complained about the way I carried him a lot, and I didn't want him to talk, so I carried him on my back.

Later, I found a INN we could stay in for about two days, at most.

"Looks like we're sharing a room, Tsundere-Chan!!" I Said, throwing him onto the floor, which he grunted in pain at.

"THAT HURT, LADY!!" He screeched, rolling around.

"Ooh, looks like you can talk a bit better now." I Said. "Sksksksksksksk"

"And why do we have to share a room...?!"

"Because all the others are full. Damn, what a cliche. And at least there's two beds!"

He groaned, facepalming.

"Fine! Im sleeping now! Good night, Monoma!!" He exclaimed, hiding under the bed sheets.

"Hey, you finally remembered my name!" I sarcastically commented. I wonder if Inosuke remembers mine.... probably not. And I'm probably meber going to meet him again anyway. I shrugged, not blthering to change clothes or whatnot, and went into my own bed to sleep.

"Good night to you too, Genya!!" I Said, before blowing the candles out.

EXTRA

'CoUgH cOuGh CoUgH!' I started choking on the smoke the candle gave me after murdering its flame. "Why the hell is this candle so Smokey! Dagnit, my lungs!!"

"Shut up lady! I can't sleep!"

"Ooo, looks like he forgot my name again." I laughed.

"I said SHUT UP!!"

Ok but I swear Genya reminds me of one of my friends(who currently blocked me cuz apparently I'm annoying when I'm online more then I am in real life cuz I'm trash)

69th word of the chapter: as

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
225K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...