Prison in Colors || K.TH βœ”

By NourhaneauToumanion

*Deleted at 9.7k+ views, 3.1k+ votes & 560+ comments* He doesn't have a character of his own. "Which characte... More

Video Trailer
~|^[1]^|~
~|^[2]^|~
~|^[3]^|~
~|^[4]^|~
~|^[5]^|~
~|^[6]^|~
~|^[7]^|~
~|^[8]^|~
~|^[9]^|~
~|^[10]^|~
~|^[11]^|~
~|^[12]^|~
~|^[13]^|~
~|^[14]^|~
~|^[15]^|~
~|^[16]^|~
~|^[17]^|~
~|^[18]^|~
~|^[19]^|~
~|^[20]^|~
~|^[21]^|~
~|^[22]^|~
~|^[23]^|~
~|^[24]^|~
~|^[25]^|~
~|^[26]^|~
~|^[27]^|~
~|^[28]^|~
~|^[29]^|~
~|^[30]^|~
~|^[32]^|~
~|^[33]^|~
~|^[34]^|~
~|^[35]^|~
~|^[36]^|~
~|^[37]^|~
~|^[38]^|~
~|^[39]^|~
~|^[40]^|~
~|^[41]^|~
~|^[42]^|~
~|^[43]^|~
~|^[44]^|~
~|^[45]^|~
~|^[46]^|~
~|^[47]^|~
~|^[48]^|~
~|^[49]^|~
-|T[50]T|-
-|T[51]T|-
-|T[52]T|-
-|T[53]T|-
-|T[54]T|-
-|T[55]T|-
-|T[56]T|-
-|T[57]T|-
-|T[58]T|-
-|T[59]T|-
-|T[60]T|-
-|T[61]T|-
-|T[62]T|-
-|T[63]T|-
-|T[64]T|-
-|T[65]T|-
-|T[66]T|-
-|T[67]T|-
-|T[68]T|-
-|T[69]T|-
-|T[70]T|-
-|T[71]T|-
-|T[72]T|-
-|T[73]T|-
-|T[74]T|-
-|T[75]T|-
-|T[76]T|-
-|T[77]T|-
-|T[78]T|-
-|T[79]T|-
-|T[80]T|-
-|T[81]T|-
-|T[82]T|-
-|T[83]T|-
-|T[84]T|-
~|^[85]^|~

~|^[31]^|~

100 20 0
By NourhaneauToumanion

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Everyone was sitting by the table eating when the prince spoke up curiously asking, "So, when will you leave?"

Jungkook looked at Felix, raising an eyebrow at him wanting him to give the prince an answer which he did a few seconds after saying, "I am planning on going for a journey to make the machine as fast as possible."

Jungkook nodded satisfied with the answer then continued eating while hearing the conversation between both Felix and the prince.

" When will that 'Journey' start?" asked the prince.

"After eating, so please take care of them," Felix then pointed at Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Jungkook dropped his chopsticks, interfering with their conversation asking, "How long will it take?"

Felix thought for a second before responding, "I don't think it will take less than two weeks."

Yoongi felt unexpectedly excited and said, "Oh! Why don't you attend my wedding? The more the merrier."

Taehyung being the excited kid as always, stood up, as his face lit up feeling that'll be a new experience for him, actually a real experience going to a traditional wedding, something he shouldn't miss.

"OH!! Really you don't mind, this will be fun-"

However, Jungkook cut off his excitement by a sigh, "I think I have no other option except to go too because I am a hundred percent sure that Jimin will go."

Taehyung sheepishly smiled then sat back in his place.

"Why? Are you his servant? Huh?" Kookie said, making sure to say it mockingly, reminding Jungkook how he teased him about being the prince's servant which made Jungkook exhaled heavily and reply.

"I swear if you say that again, I will gouge your eyes with this chopstick," he said raising it to Kookie's eye level making sure he sees it and imagined the pain.

Kookie suddenly stood up and started to walk towards Jungkook, as everyone followed his actions with their eyes, waiting for a disaster to happen.

"OUCH," Jungkook groaned in pain, rubbing his head because of the hit he received from Kookie, who smirked proudly after doing it.

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheeks, trying to hold in his temper asking, "Did you just hit me?"

Kookie raised his chin and an eyebrow, challenging Jungkook, replied, "Yeah."

Taehyung, who was sitting beside Jungkook looked at him, saying, "Jungkook, I will say this for 100th time don't do anything stupid."

Jungkook gave Taehyung a creepy smile which made him gulp then look at the prince asking, "Is it normal for servants to act on their own free will like that, shouldn't you punish him or something?"

"Kookie can do anything he wants."

Jungkook smiled and looked at Kookie, saying in almost a whisper, "Looks like you lied."

"Huh!" a confused Kookie replied.

"He doesn't treat you like a servant but more like a friend," Jungkook said and sat down with a smile on his face but quickly made it disappear, trying to suppress how he felt, then whispered but Kookie heard it, "I feel satisfied now."

At the beginning when he met Kookie he felt that both of them were somehow connected but he tried to rub it off, and unconsciously he became more judgmental towards Kookie's character.

He felt annoyed when he was told that Kookie was just a servant. How can I be a servant!, he thought.

His pride was hurt so much, but now he felt satisfied when he knew the prince's true relationship with the other him.

Later they all finished eating and each went separate ways. They took turns using the bathroom and after finishing washing their hands, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung went to one of the rooms and sat on the bed watching Felix pack some stuff.

"Don't change your location, because I won't be able to find you or if you want to then tell JB so I can ask him when I return from my journey."

Taehyung nodded at Felix's words, replying, "Okay, don't worry. Be safe and don't over exhaust yourself."

Felix waved at them then left the house and went on his own journey. Taehyung looked back at Jimin and Jungkook then cleared his throat saying, "So looks like we are going to stay here for some time, how about we go on a walk, hmm it's more like having a tour. We won't have this chance again."

Jungkook eyed at Jimin, thinking that it might be a good idea.

Jimin grinned and nodded, saying, "Okay fine, but we need someone to accompany us, we are unarmed and from reading some stuff, I know things can be really dangerous here. How about you ask the prince?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance, stating, "Really Jimin? Are you looking down on me? I've killed more than a dozen people already."

Jimin lightly hit Jungkook's shoulder, responding, "This is different if you made a wrong move you might end up being jailed or even worse. We know nothing of this time we better keep a low profile."

"Okay fine," Jungkook sighed and admitted that Jimin was right.

Taehyung stood up excitedly and went to find the prince; he was sitting on the couch beside the princess so he cleared his throat and stood in front of them, a little bit shy, he rubbed his hair, thinking of the right words to say.

"Umm, can we explore the town?"

The prince looked confused at him, replying, "Yeah, but why are you asking for permission?"

Taehyung started playing with his fingers hesitant to speak, saying, "It is just that- we- need someone to show us around."

The prince didn't give much thought and immediately replied to him, "Just take Kookie with you."

The princess leaned towards the prince and both started to whisper to each other words which Taehyung couldn't hear, but he still waited for an answer nervously while biting his lips.

"Okay I will go with you," said the princess.

Taehyung's eyes lit up then he bowed a little saying, "Really! Thanks."

Both Jimin and Jungkook got out of the room.

"So?" Jimin asked Taehyung, receiving a sweet smile from him.

Taehyung replied, "The princess will come with us."

The prince started to feel uncomfortable when he saw that Jimin will be seen along with the princess.

"Wait! Of course, you won't take Jimin with you."

The princess agreed with him which made Taehyung feel burdened because he didn't want to leave Jimin behind, so he tried to convince them that it's okay to just ignore the proposal of the tour, but Jimin, on the other hand, assured him that it would be fine.

The princess excused herself to go get Hoseok as the prince asked, and after a few minutes, the 4 of them left the house.

Taehyung was really excited that he went ahead of the princess and Jungkook, Hoseok made sure to go with him getting contaminated by Taehyung's excitement.

The princess and Jungkook kept walking around or actually following Taehyung around.

"He seemed upset a while ago but now look at him," Jungkook said while rolling his eyes after watching Taehyung for a while.

"You two seem close," the princess smiled as she felt how Jungkook was keeping an eye on Taehyung as an older brother does.

However, Jungkook snorted and denied at once saying, "What? Me and him- no way-"

Suddenly Jungkook's words were cut off by some noise which came from behind them. A man was running pulling a cart yelling, "Move move move move, open a pathhhh."

The princess was about to get hit by the cart but Jungkook pulled her by holding her fragile hands in his strong ones, and she harshly hit his chest.

Jungkook widened his eyes for a second realizing what happened then smirked while whispering in the princess' ears, "I knew it.... you are a man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
1.9M 82.8K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
288K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
6.4K 1.6K 33
The young man furrowed his brows as he doesn't remember anything. "Who I am?" He asked carefully which caused that man's lips to curve, forming a sof...