Danganronpa x Reader Boyfrien...

By UltimateGundhamFan

Requests are temporarily closed! Commissions are still open though! I write about Danganronpa 1, 2, and V3. I... More

Requests(Closed)/Commissions(Open)
Commission Prices
Comfort from the Nine Hells-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Reason to Survive-Ryoma Hoshi x Reader
For You-Kaito Momota x Reader
Jealousy-Kazuichi SoudaxReader
Unhand Her-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
(Lemon)Bad Boys Bring Heaven to You- Mondo Owada x Reader
Not Just a Robot- Keebo x Reader
Without You-Kaito Momota x Reader
Guardian Angel-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Dead Boy Walking-Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Mondo Oowada
Puppy Love-Mondo Oowada x Reader
Repair It-Kazuichi x Sonia x Gundham
True Friends-Monodam x Reader
Untouchable-Kaito Momota x Reader
Tender Care-Mondo Oowada x Reader
Tamer of My Heart-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Even a Queen Must Rest-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Secret Admirer-Mondo Oowada x Reader
(Lemon)Dance Into My Heart-Ryoma Hoshi x Reader
Not Yours-Mondo Oowada x Reader
Justified-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Justified Part 2-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
A Perfect Dish-Teruteru Hanamura x Reader
His First Birthday-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
His Last Wish-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
The Dark Side of Hope-Gundham Tanaka x Reader

Study Partner-Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader

6.9K 123 529
By UltimateGundhamFan

Commissioned by shsleyebrows ! Thank you for my first commission! I hope this is what you were looking for, and that you enjoy!

"Ugh!" You slammed the textbook you were reading down on your table, startling your friend Chihiro, who had come to your room to study with you. "I'll never understand this stupid crap!"

"If you're really having that much trouble understanding it, why don't you get a tutor?" Chihiro suggested. 

You sighed and crossed your arms. "Yeah, you're right, I should." You mumbled. "I just...I dunno. I feel like a failure if I do that. Like I couldn't do it on my own."

"It's not like that!" Your friend assured you, giving you a kind smile. "The tutors are there to help you. You aren't a failure for needing help." He giggled. "Plus you could ask for Taka to be your tutor."

Your eyes widened, and you felt your face turn bright red. You immediately picked the history text book back up and hid your face from your best friend, who was giggling away.

You had a huge crush on the Ultimate Moral Compass. Just being in the same room as him made your heart flutter. Hearing him greet you each morning made you melt like butter. The two of you were close friends, but you always got so nervous around him.

"This would be a great chance to finally tell him how you feel!" The programmer pointed out. "And he's the best in the class, so you'll understand this history stuff in no time!"

You slowly removed the book from your face and sighed. "Alright, fine." You murmured. "I'll...I'll ask Taka to tutor me."

The next day you walked to class slowly, anxious about what you had told Chihiro you would do. You agreed that Taka was the best person to help you understand the stuff you were stuck on, and it'd be a great time to spend some one on one time, but you were just so nervous he would turn you down. What if he didn't like you like that? What if it ruined your friendship? What if he liked another girl? What if he liked Mondo!? The two were best friends, and spent a lot of time together, so maybe-

"Y/N, look out!"

Your thoughts were broken by a familiar voice calling your name, and someone tugging on the back of your uniform. You let out a startled yelp as you stumbled backward and collided into something. You turned around, and felt your mouth dry up when you saw Taka standing there, looking at you concerned.

"Are you alright, Y/N?!" He asked in his usual booming tone. "You must pay attention when walking in the halls! You nearly walked into two troublemakers who were running down this way!"

You felt yourself blush lightly. "Heh. S-sorry, Taka." You apologized. You raised a brow. "Wait, why aren't you going after them for running in the halls?"

"Well by the time I had made sure you were alright, the two hooligans were out of my sight." Taka sighed and crossed his arms. "But I know what they look like, so I will report their reckless behavior immediately!"

You felt your blush darken. He had forgone taking care of rule breakers in favor of making sure you were alright. You knew it was just what friends do for each other, but it still made you feel special.

Taka tilted his head. "Y/N, are you feeling sick?" He asked suddenly. "You're face is quite red!"

You chuckled nervously and shook your head. "Oh, no. I-I'm fine, Taka!" You assured him.

Taka brought his hand up to your forehead, making you stiffen in surprise and your face heat up even more. "Hmm, are you sure?" The prefect questioned, eyeing you worriedly. "Your face is quite hot." He straightened up and looked at you seriously. "If you're feeling sick, Y/N, you should go to the nurse. Please do not strain yourself!"

"I'm not sick, Taka, I promise." You smiled. "If I was, I swear I'd go to the nurse."

Taka narrowed his eyes at you, analyzing you. After a moment he smiled brightly. "Very well, Y/N, I believe you." He turned to face the classroom door. "Come on, it's nearly time for class!" He walked inside the classroom, ushering you in with him.  You smiled and nodded as you were gently pushed inside. 

The two of you walked in and took your seats, which happened to be right next to each other. You realized that you were the last two to arrive, causing you to turn to Taka with a raised brow. He was looking forward attentively, like always. "Why was Taka so late to class?" You thought. "He's usually the first one here, but he was late enough that he ran into me, who was running late. Not to mention he didn't run off to yell at those two boys for running in the halls. Sure, he said it was because he was worried about me, but he normally would've at least attempted. Is he sick?"

"Is everything alright, Y/N?"

You jumped at Taka's voice. The prefect was looking at you worriedly, and that's when you realized you had been staring at him. Your face flushed and you nodded. "Y-yeah! I'm fine, Taka!"

Your friend looked like he was about to argue, but he was stopped by the teacher calling for the class's attention. Taka gave you one last look before looking towards the front of the class.

Class went by faster than you would've liked. You bit your lip anxiously as you approached Taka, who was currently putting his belongings away. When he noticed you, he stood straight up and smiled. "Ah, Y/N! I noticed you preformed well in class, so I am happy to see you are indeed well!" Taka said to you happily. "I must admit I was concerned you were sick and just weren't telling me, but I see you were fine after all!"

You chuckled and nodded. "I told you!" You smiled softly at him, then bit your lip anxiously. "Hey, uh, Taka? Can I...ask you something?"

The prefect grinned at you. "Of course, Y/N! You can ask me anything!"

You felt your heart melt. "Well...I've been struggling a bit in history, and I know you tutor people. So I was hoping-"

"Say no more!" Taka cut you off with a wide smile on his face. "I am honored you are asking me for help, Y/N! Of course I will assist you with your studies! What else are friends for?"

You smiled. You were nearly certain he would say yes to this request. That wasn't why you were so nervous. You were nervous because you were going to be spending a prolonged amount of time alone with him.

"In fact, we should start right now!" Taka said suddenly, surprising you. "It's been a while since we last hung out, and this would be a great way to have some quality time while also improving your academics!" 

"O-oh! I was expecting us to start maybe tomorrow?" You mentioned.

Taka shook his head, taking your hand. "Nonsense! There's no time like the present! Come! Let's go to my room and get started right away!" He began dragging you towards the dorms. You squeaked in surprise as you were dragged along.

Taka had taken you to his room, where the two of you had sat at a table. You pulled out your history books and the work you had been given. Taka sat next to you, causing you to blush slightly at the close proximity. He then spent the next several hours explaining the work in a calm and patient manor. When you had a question or had trouble understanding something, he would smile, nod, and explain it in a way that made it clear to you, and didn't make you feel stupid for not understanding. You actually began to understand the work after a while.

Eventually the two of you realized how late it had gotten. He looked up to you with a smile. "I feel like this was very successful!" He stated happily. "Should we resume tomorrow after class?"

You nodded, smiling back at him. "Yeah, I think we should. This was really helpful." You blushed lightly before placing your arms around him in a hug. "Thank you so much, Taka."

He laughed and hugged you back. "It was no problem at all, Y/N! I would do anything for a friend!" You felt your heart do a flip as you pulled away. Taka tilted his head at you. "There you go again. You look sick again!" The prefect furrowed his brows in a way you found adorable, causing you to redden even further.

"Alright, that's it. I have to tell him I have a crush on him" You thought, letting out a sigh. "I-I'm fine, Taka. But...I need to talk to you about something....important."

The moral compass immediately straightened up, looking you in the eyes. "Of course, Y/N! You can tell me anything!"

You swallowed nervously as you gathered your courage. "I-"

Ding dong bing bong! "Attention students! It is now 10 pm." 

You sighed, both relieved and disappointed. "Never mind. I'll tell you tomorrow." You smiled and waved him goodbye as you stood to leave, but were stopped by a hand on your wrist. You looked and saw Taka looking up at you.

"No, it's alright. Stay and tell me now." He insisted.

You blinked. Normally Taka would insist you hurry to your room so you wouldn't break curfew. But here he was...encouraging you to break it. You looked to him, furrowing your brow. "Alright, that's it." You said, sitting back down. "It's been bothering me all day. Taka, what's wrong?"

He blinked, looking surprised. "What are you talking about? Nothing is wrong. I'm fine!"

You shook your head. "No. First, you didn't even so much as yell after those kids that were running in the hall. Second, you were running late to class. You have never been that late to class before. And third, you just encouraged me to break curfew!" You placed a hand on his forehead. "Are you sick?"

Taka stared at you for a moment before sighing. He grabbed your hand and gently moved it off his forehead. "...you noticed all of that?" He asked quietly.

You nodded. "Of course I did. You're my best friend. I'm going to notice when you're acting off."

He smiled slightly, looking off to the side. He was silent for a moment. "I...I've been having second thoughts about my talent." The prefect admitted. 

You looked at him in surprise. "Really? I thought you were really proud of being the Ultimate Moral Compass."

Taka frowned and grabbed his arms, continuing to look away from you. "I...I was. But...not everyone appreciates what my title means, and what I do."

You sighed in realization and placed a hand on one of Kiyotaka's. "Is someone bullying you because of your talent?" You asked softly.

Taka flinched, then nodded. "Junko. She...she said that I'm nothing but a 'stick in the mud'. That I only ruin everyone else's fun and that I'll always be alone because I'm too strict. That if I keep forcing everyone to follow the rules, no one will ever want to be my friend, let alone date me." Tears were beginning to prick at the corner of Taka's eyes, and you felt your heart break. "And...and what if she's right? I've never had a girlfriend. I'm too scared to ask anyone. But even if I did, I'd probably be rejected. No one could ever like someone whose talent is enforcing rules."

"That's not true!" Before you could stop yourself, the words left your mouth. 

Taka slowly turned to you, wiping the tears from his eyes. "What do you mean, Y/N?"

You took a deep breath. Now was as good a time as any. "I mean...I like you. I have for a while now." You admitted as you began to blush. "The reason I turn red around you is because I find you really...cute. And my heart does a million little flips whenever we're even near each other. I love everything about you. The way you care so much about everyone's safety, how you scrunch up your nose when you concentrate. I've just never been able to tell you because I thought you could never like me back. You're so...amazing. Why would you like someone like...me?" You looked up to him. He was staring at you with wide eyes, and his mouth was agape. You quickly stood from your seat. "I-I should get going. Just forget what I said. I'll see you la-"

You were cut off by him grabbing your wrist once more. This time when you turned to look, he was standing as well. Before you had a chance to even open your mouth, he pulled you close to him, and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and you let out a soft squeak of surprise. It didn't take long for you to relax into the kiss and let your eyes flutter close. Your hand not being held by his found it's way to his hair, and you began to gently run your fingers through it. Taka placed his free hand on your waist, and slid the hand holding your wrist down until he could intertwine your fingers with his. He slowly broke the kiss, and you blinked open your eyes to see him smiling happily at you.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that, Y/N." He whispered. "I've had a crush on you for a long time."

You looked at him in shock. "What?! Really?"

He laughed and nodded. "Being around you makes me feel happy. I can be myself, and I'm not afraid of being criticized." His cheeks flushed a light pink. "I had resigned myself to never telling you because I had convinced myself you could never feel the same way about me. And once Junko began saying those things, I only felt more convinced."

You sat there, still surprised, for a few more moments. Once you shook yourself from your stupor, you smiled warmly at him and reached up, cupping his face. His eyes met yours, and for once you didn't feel nervous being this close to him. "Junko's just a bully." You told him. "I really care about you. I...might even love you, Taka. You're just so...perfect to me."

The two of you kept your eyes locked on each other, you smiling sweetly at him, until the prefect returned the soft smile. He gently grabbed your hips and pulled you into his chest as he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against yours softly. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders as you melted into the kiss, your eyes fluttering shut. The two of you stood there for what felt like forever until he finally pulled away, his eyes shining. "You are perfect, too, Y/N." He whispered, placing his forehead against yours. "I...think the answer to this question is obvious, but..." He gave you that wide smile you adored. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

You giggled. "You were right, it is obvious." You teased before nodding and pecking his lips. "Yes. I'd love that, Taka."

Words: 2552

A/N: Thank you so much for my first commission! I hope this is what you were looking for, and I hope you enjoyed! I've been wanting to write something for baby boy Taka for a while anyway, so I'm really glad I got this commission! 

Requests in line: 12

In order:
1. TeruTeru x Reader
2. Mondo x Reader
3. Kokichi x Reader
4. Monotaro x Reader(Might become a Shuichi x Reader)
5. Ishimondo
6. Mondo x Reader
7. Ryoma x Male!Reader
8. Chihiro x Reader
9. Gonta x Non-binary Reader
10. Leon x Reader
11. Soudam
12. Mondo x Reader

Commissions: OPEN (Check the Commissions chapter for prices! If you commission, it will be placed ahead of the requests I already have.)

I also have 3 Tumblr requests, which I'll sprinkle in between these requests. 

They include:

1. Protective!Mondo x Reader
2. Kazuichi x Reader
3. Kaito x Ultimate Comic Artist Reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 1K 13
This is my collection of danganronpa v3 one-shots! They will include mature content, so, be aware! Characters are portrayed as 18+ - [ update ;11.27...
401K 7.7K 68
Requests closed I'm just writing for whenever I'm bored or have an itch to write something. Look around enjoy you might find something you like. Lem...
236K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI 🍋