Prison in Colors || K.TH βœ”

Von NourhaneauToumanion

*Deleted at 9.7k+ views, 3.1k+ votes & 560+ comments* He doesn't have a character of his own. "Which characte... Mehr

Video Trailer
~|^[1]^|~
~|^[2]^|~
~|^[3]^|~
~|^[4]^|~
~|^[5]^|~
~|^[6]^|~
~|^[7]^|~
~|^[8]^|~
~|^[9]^|~
~|^[10]^|~
~|^[11]^|~
~|^[12]^|~
~|^[13]^|~
~|^[14]^|~
~|^[15]^|~
~|^[16]^|~
~|^[17]^|~
~|^[18]^|~
~|^[19]^|~
~|^[21]^|~
~|^[22]^|~
~|^[23]^|~
~|^[24]^|~
~|^[25]^|~
~|^[26]^|~
~|^[27]^|~
~|^[28]^|~
~|^[29]^|~
~|^[30]^|~
~|^[31]^|~
~|^[32]^|~
~|^[33]^|~
~|^[34]^|~
~|^[35]^|~
~|^[36]^|~
~|^[37]^|~
~|^[38]^|~
~|^[39]^|~
~|^[40]^|~
~|^[41]^|~
~|^[42]^|~
~|^[43]^|~
~|^[44]^|~
~|^[45]^|~
~|^[46]^|~
~|^[47]^|~
~|^[48]^|~
~|^[49]^|~
-|T[50]T|-
-|T[51]T|-
-|T[52]T|-
-|T[53]T|-
-|T[54]T|-
-|T[55]T|-
-|T[56]T|-
-|T[57]T|-
-|T[58]T|-
-|T[59]T|-
-|T[60]T|-
-|T[61]T|-
-|T[62]T|-
-|T[63]T|-
-|T[64]T|-
-|T[65]T|-
-|T[66]T|-
-|T[67]T|-
-|T[68]T|-
-|T[69]T|-
-|T[70]T|-
-|T[71]T|-
-|T[72]T|-
-|T[73]T|-
-|T[74]T|-
-|T[75]T|-
-|T[76]T|-
-|T[77]T|-
-|T[78]T|-
-|T[79]T|-
-|T[80]T|-
-|T[81]T|-
-|T[82]T|-
-|T[83]T|-
-|T[84]T|-
~|^[85]^|~

~|^[20]^|~

135 24 0
Von NourhaneauToumanion

Edited by GivingLove10

...

Jungkook's mom invited both Jimin and Taehyung to wait for dinner and eat with the family first, which they politely agreed on. Everyone went to sit at the dining table to eat, Jimin sat in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hello Jimin-ssi, oh you brought a friend too," Ji-ran said pointing at the unfamiliar face.

Jungkook sighed then introduced both of them to each other saying, "That's my sister Ji-ran and that's Taehyung, Jimin's friend."

Ji-ran placed her hand on her mouth in shock proclaiming, "Oh my god! You actually let Jimin oppa have a friend, are you sick ha ha, tell me!"

She went to him trying to place her hand on her brother's forehead to check his temperature, but he brushed it off with a frown on his face which made Taehyung giggle at their cuteness.

Jimin suddenly stood up and bowed as another form appeared in front of them saying, "Hello sir!" the man smiled at Jimin as he took his seat.

Taehyung lightly pushed Jimin's arm asking who that person was, but before Jimin could answer him Jungkook did saying, "Taehyung that's my father."

Taehyung made an O shape with his mouth saying, "Oh I see, so you have a mother, father, and a sister, nice family."

Jungkook's father suddenly put his guards up looking at Taehyung then back at Jungkook asking, "Why is he speaking like he is here to eliminate us! Who is he?"

Jungkook laughed at his father's remark answering, "No, he doesn't even know how to harm an insect."

The beautiful lady smiled at her husband placing her hand on his saying, "Don't worry honey. By the way, I will take them with me to tonight's event."

He nodded in agreement, saying, "That'll be better, and yeah I'll be late this time so don't wait for me, don't try to call me because you won't be able to reach me."

She hummed in response as if she was used to her husband being out all the time, Jungkook's father suddenly spoke, "Wait does that mean Jungkook is going with you too," he looked at his wife waiting for an answer.

She nodded with a wide victorious smile replying, "Yeah he will!"

"Jungkook are you serious? This deal is really big, are you prioritizing this event upon work?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his father stating, "I'm going because Jimin will go."

Jimin slapped Jungkook's arm saying, "Yaah! Don't put the blame on me, I'm going because I can't let Taehyung go alone."

Taehyung fake coughed, grabbing both their attention saying, "Aren't you just doing the same thing as him, now you are putting the blame on me. One more thing, if your work is important, I can just stay at home, so don't worry about me."

Jungkook's father sighed in annoyance saying, "Now I need an explanation to this chaos?"

Jimin volunteered to explain, "He is a little bit-" as he was about to say the word 'sick' he bit his lower lip stopping himself from repeating the same mistake.

However, unexpectedly Taehyung finished off the sentence for him saying, "-sick, yeah I can't be left alone, I will get lost or I might have a panic attack."

Mr. Jeon looked at both Jimin and Jungkook, as his son gave him a look of I'll-tell-you-later, so he let it slide.

After everyone finished eating Taehyung and Jimin excused themselves, but Mrs.Jeon didn't allow them and asked someone to fetch them some formal clothes. Minutes later a maid came with 2 suits, one for each Jimin and Taehyung. They both went to a guest room, one of many, to change.

[Taehyung black hair though.]

"Waah Mrs.Jeon is really spoiling you Taetae," Jimin said in awe as he saw Taehyung shining in his new suit.

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror looking at himself as he smiled, saying "It's really beautiful," he looked at Jimin, remarking, "oh you too look handsome the suit really suits you."

[Jimin is blond.]

"Oh! Really, but I don't like red." Jimin said, remembering how Taehyung sees him as red.

Jungkook entered the room without knocking, wondering how long they were intending on taking in order to change.

"Wow mom really took care of you Taehyung you look- ah you are actually shining," Jungkook said while playfully placing his hand on his eyes as if trying to block out the imaginary light coming from Taehyung.

"Why am I starting to get worried? I feel like its bad on me. Do I need to change back to my own clothes?"

Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other then laughed suddenly leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

"WHAT IS IT? Stop with the teasing both of you," Taehyung whined while slightly yelling.

"No you look perfectly fine." Jungkook said checking himself in the mirror in front of him one last time, "How do I look? Handsome? Outstanding? I think I will outshine the event today," he said as he brushed away some hair strands from his forehead.

[Jungkook in black suit = perfection]

"You look hideous, like a black beast," Jimin replied to him while sticking out his tongue at Jungkook.

"You have no taste in fashion," Jungkook sighed, looking at Jimin, who was giggling in the mirror's reflection.

The three young boys finally left the guest room and went to the event, a little bit late, but who cared. It was already 9 pm, Jungkook went to look for his mother, leaving Jimin and Taehyung alone.

"Do you wanna look around?" Jimin asked Taehyung receiving a nod from him.

"Waah everything here is beautiful, the colors are- I can't really find enough words to describe their beauty."

Jimin watched Taehyung carefully, as he was looking around the art exhibition, Taehyung usually stood a couple of minutes taking in the painting, looking at every detail.

After looking at 6 paintings, Taehyung stopped to look at the 7th, but it felt different, something strange, he took closer steps towards the painting as he started to caress it with his hand, then his long curved fingers traced the name of the artist.

"Kim V," he said out loud, a smile was left on his face, actually a mixed smile with a sad expression.

Jimin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder worriedly asking, "Are you okay? Do you feel tired?" Taehyung shook his head still looking at the painting as if he was watching a movie not wanting anyone to interrupt it, the painting was talking to him, only him.

◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇↯◆◇◆◇

I want you guys to know that this book is gonna have a collaboration starting chapter 25.

Prison in Colors is going to collide worlds with another book named Illusion originally written by narimanetaman but because both our accounts got deleted, Illusion is currently not published; however when the book is up, the collaborated chapters won't change.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

132K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
7.2K 1.3K 59
*This book was deleted at 7.1k+ reads, 1.5k+ votes & 600+ comments.* "What's my sin?" "What's your sin?" "If you were locked up in Hell all that time...
29.4K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...