Love was a story that couldn'...

MrsTomlinson612 tarafından

Ariel has always struggled with school and bullying but now a new guy has shown up at school she may not be s... Daha Fazla

A new year a new me
The start of something new
What am I gonna do.
Saterday nights alright for talking
Music is my spirit animal
Spring break.
Wake me up.
This is a song about a girl.
Sun sand and self harm.
I'm so sorry.
Im never letting you out my sight
Gig night
Let's fucking go have some fun.
Do we have to say goodbye
Love was a story that couldn't compare
Met the parents
Welcome back
Prom shopping
Prom shopping part two
Prom
Graduation
New start
Bedroom walls and silent calls
Where did I go wrong
Stay alive.
Therepy
Goodbye my love
Gone to long
Your beds now full
Lets run away
Packing bags and glam rags
Fly away
Learn to fly.

He live down the road

9 0 0
MrsTomlinson612 tarafından

I ran into the house and found a pizza box with a note taped to it
"Hey Ariel,Dan here I have had to go to radio 1 to fill in so dad and I will not be in tonight until late so feel free to have friends round or something. I love you Ariel, Be good, Dan xoxoxo :) "

I opened the lid and took a slice out. as I took my first bite the door went oh shit. chewing as fast as I could I ran to the door. To my surprise patty Walters my human shield was standing there staring at me. " Hay patty what you doing here?" I asked rather shocked at the fact he was standing there. " I live round the road. my mum seen you come into your house and said I was to go and say hey so hey"
" Do you wanna come in? I have pizza and my dads won't be in until late."

He stepped into my home and I started to worry about the mess. He just sad down on the sofa and beckoned me over to sit with him. I sat with him and looked at him ."Are you gonna get some of that pizza or are we just gonna sit in silence and feel awkward?" He said rather cheerily. I stood up and grabbed the box of pepperoni and sat with it on my knees with the box sitting open. He reached into the box and grabbed a slice and took a bite. He gave a tiny moan of pleasure with the pizza in his mouth. I burst out laughing until the tears came rolling down my face. He was just staring at me whilst I laughed. i didn't care about it. I stopped and then took a slice of the wonderful pizza and we looked at each other with our food in our mouths. " Well I guess we have a couple of hours to sit awkwardly and eat." I said to him whilst standing at a counter getting some water. I pointed at the glass and he nodded, that's how I knew that he wanted a glass as well. I handed him the water and sat down the pizza box was now between us on the sofa.We sat there eating in silence. I had to ask him I just had to know why he defended me. I sat there looking at him until he looked back.
" Eh patty..." I said my voice trailing off at the end.
" Yeah what's up?"
"Why did you do that today? why did You stick up for me like that ? no one ever sticks up for me. why didn't you just leave me?"
" I'm not the sort of person to do that to a girl."
" Okay. Can I ask one more question?"
" Sure, ask away."
" Would you mind if I turned on Radio 1 my dads do a show on there and it's about to start, I never miss it."
" Sure put it on I don't mind"

We sat for the whole 3 hours just listening to the show. Phil won the Dan vs Phil this week and the world got to here Phil sing about winning. Patty and I laughed the whole way through the show. Patty left at 9:30pm and I sat there looking at his door until Dan and Phil got home. Once they returned I went up to my room and got into bed. I text patty for hours until I feel asleep with my phone in my hand.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.1K 2K 48
Hello, Petite histoire Helenie. Ce passe durant la tournée. C'est vraiment une petite histoire, des dramas mais uniquement entre Helenie. Je garde...
351K 11.6K 60
« Plus personne n'aura la capacité de me blesser, plus personne n'en aura le pouvoir. » Vivre seule, être indépendante et ne jamais baisser sa garde...
33.7K 2.6K 46
Izuku et Katsuki sont tous les deux issus de familles d'alphas. Passant tout leur temps collés l'un à l'autre ils n'ont pas qu'une envie: s'éveiller...
237K 8.7K 76
« Personne ne sait ni quand, ni comment l'amour ou la foudre vont tomber, mais tout ce qu'on sait, c'est que ça ne tombe jamais deux fois. » Charles...