Spring Day | VMINKOOK (co...

By fightmebighit_

Taehyung, the rich mafia boss, buys the handsome stripper Jimin and also takes in his friend, the runaway orp... More

×1×
×2×
×3×
×4×
×5×
×6×
×7×
×8×
×9×
×10×
×11×
×12×
NEW BOOK aka MORE VMINKOOK
×13×
×14×
×15×
×16×
×17×
×18×
×19×
×20×
×20.5×
×21×
×22×
×23×
×24×
×25×
×25.5×
THE END
✕extra pt.1✕
✕extra pt.2✕

YET ANOTHER VMINKOOK BOOK

12.8K 248 10
By fightmebighit_

Hellooo everyone!!!

I know everybody is impatiently waiting for the next update and this is not it but I have, hopefully, good news if you want more vminkook:)

I published a new vminkook book, called If I Ruled the World, and I'm hoping all of you to give at least check it out.

Quick summary: It's a fantastic tale of a prince and a pirate in love and a genie who's... there.
And I don't wanna give away too much so that would be it here.

Hope you have a nice rest of the day/night!

Lots of love, K.

https://my.w.tt/b0OJgPEGj4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 391 4
Kim Taehyung, a stipper by night a bullied studen by day. His life isn't so good ever since his parents died and was left alone to provide for himsel...
260K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
122K 6.8K 21
[TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is a stripper, who's only doing it to pay his bills. Taehyung's a vet. One day when Jeongguk's dog Gureum becomes sick, he goes t...
65K 2.5K 44
Jimin and Taehyung are popular highschool boys, both having a crush on each other but too scared to confess. They both wanted no one else but themsel...