[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

By shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 47

2.9K 140 109
By shro_om

Previously!

After fully wrapping yourself up and lying back against the wall, your Kasugai crow had perched itself on your shoulder, making you smile even wider. Catching glimpse of your smile, the black bird ruffled it's feathers before speaking, "Stupid." Laughing lightly at it's usual speech, you finally began to become overwhelmed with drowsiness.

Seeing this as your way of finally going to sleep, you let the wave of sleep envelop you. Leaving your wounds to be dealt with for tomorrow.

On to Chapter 47!

Once you fell unconscious, your sleeping self slept through the bright morning of the next day and it's eager commotion. Opening your eyes, they quickly widened in surprise as you realized that it was now evening. 'Oh geez...' You internally commented as you scanned the catostophic room.Trying to quickly stand up with your crow still sitting on your shoulder, a brief hiss escaped from your lips as you hugged the wall; a throbbing feeling of pain screamed from shoulder. 

Toughing through the pain, with the best of your abilities, and finally standing up, you made sure to change the bandages on your shoulder and anywhere else that you've received injuries from last night before finally gathering the rest of your supplies. Once done, you made haste to go back to the Wisteria Home. 

With the evening sun quickly falling under the blanket of night you grunted with nervous teeth; nervous that you may meet a demon in your condition. But keeping the goal steady in mind and never faltering in your footsteps, you continued on, hoping that no demons would stand in your way and trusting your own mind and body. 

After the hour walk from Marakai to your own village, you eyed it with knitted brows. 'Now's not the time to fix anything. I have injuries that need to be dealt with!' With no second-thought, you turned on your heel to the Wisteria Home; where drama and family frustration didn't reside in. 

After another hour of tireless walking, you pushed through the doors of the Wisteria Home and could already see Hisa speed-walking her way towards you. "Oh my... Come here, (Y/N)." The short woman with the balled hair of white beckoned as she motioned for you to grab her hand. Exhaustion was beginning to rise for you once more, but that wasn't your main concern. "How are the three guys? Are they doing well?" Your exhaustion evident throughout your words. Hisa merely looked at you with tight, somber lips as she nodded, far more concerned for you. 

Being brought to a different room to have your wounds dealt with, Hisa helped you take off your haori, sword, and other supplies that you had on hand. "Rest for now, (Y/N). I'll go retrieve a doctor for you." With a tired nod, you closed your eyes as you let your head sink into the pillow that you laid on before you feel into the creek of sleep.

Different POV!

Like a predator watching it's limping prey run aimlessly to find safety, he watched with a cocky grin as the face of the moon began to glow under the black sky. Ominous clouds of black began to swarm as the kicking up of wind began to swirl around the area. Muzan continued to gaze upon your tiresome form as you inched closer to the Wisteria Home to seek shelter in. It was joyful to watch for him; the successor of his past enemy struggling to make its way to safety. Chuckling lightly at his idea, his ruby eyes almost as if glowed like a purring, mischievous cat. He knew what he would do before finally taking you, forcing you to submit yourself under his hand; all he needed was her.

Back to You!

Once your evaluation was done with the same doctor that you had merely a month or so ago, you now sat in silence in your room as your shoulder now stung with medicine that the doctor had smeared onto it after light stitching. And as the calm silence began to make itself home, the door of your room had suddenly opened; both of your eyes had widened in surprise. "Tanjiro..." You spoke with bewilderment since you assumed that all three of the males had fallen asleep. Struggling to form words before finally being able to speak, "(Y-Y/N)chan?! What-" Closing the door before moving towards you, "What happened to you?" His eyes of red filled with worry as he nervously brought up his hand to your cheek; not knowing whether or not to comfort you with words or by touch. 

Noticing his faltering movements and unsure posture, you leaned into his open touch, making his skin jump slightly. His wild emotions of unsureness diminished quickly once you had connected your cheek to his own hand however as you looked at him with eyes of warmth and content. And with now only care and promise instilling themselves into his mind and body, carefully he began to rub your cheek as he would whenever he would hold your hand. As he carefully began his rubbing on your cheek, you closed your eyes and soaked in his touch; the careful care that he had in his touch was warm and welcoming, striking a cord in your heart. And as the burgundy haired male caressed your cheek, he realized that these intimate moments with you have become depressingly rare.

But keeping his own bitter-happiness to himself, he slowly prodded the question once more. "(Y/N)chan, what happened?" Your (e/c), closed eyes looked up into his own worried ones before shutting themselves once more as you sighed heavily. Removing yourself from his palm, which made him slightly sad, you spoke. "He attacked me, Tanjiro." Your eyes remaining steady on his as you watched his expression change from surprise to restrained anger. Lightly inhaling to confirm who it was that he thought, his eyes had shrunk when he could smell the scent of the most infamous demon of all: Muzan.

Lowering his head, his voice remained calm but now held an underlying tone of irate. "What did he do to you, (Y/N)..." With softening eyes as you noticed his stiff figure, you reached out with both of your hands and lifted his face to look into yours; his sun eyes dimming with both frustration and anger. Now being the one to rub his own cheek, "He didn't do anything to me, Tanjiro-kun. He only hurt me, and that's it." Sparing him some of the details. His eyes widened at your words. "But that doesn't count as "nothing", (Y/N)!" He blurted out as he clasped your hands in his own. With his sudden outburst, you were left speechless and frozen with surprise. "(Y/N)chan, I'm glad that you're still here, really... But, telling me that he did nothing except hurt you isn't something that's nothing to me!" Now placing his forehead on your own with tight closed eyes with his hands also tightening themselves around your own, "You mean a lot to me, (Y/N)chan..." Hearing your burgundy haired friends words kissed your heart gently, which made you lean your own forehead into his, "And the thought of being unable to be there for you... I just-" The red-haired male couldn't force himself to continue due to the pounding feeling of dread evident in his heart.

With his emotions overwhelming his own actions, gently he wrapped his arms around you; which did catch you by surprise, but welcomed nonetheless. Returning the warm hug, you listened to his calm breathing as you sunk deeper into the hug. And as you embraced the sun headed male in the soothing lit room, he began to talk again, but now with a calmer tone. "I'm sorry for exploding like that, (Y/N)chan... I'm just upset that I wasn't there to protect you." Chuckling lightly at his words and pushing him slightly off of you, you tilted your head as you looked into his somber eyes with appreciation, "What are you talking about, Tanjiro-kun?" Your light tone of voice catching the male by surprise. 

Continuing, "Don't beat yourself up over the fact that you weren't there to protect me. It was a sudden mission that I received and accepted." Now leaning closer to him as his face slowly began to light up from his despair, "So don't go blaming yourself, okay?" Your male friend nodded slowly with a tight line on his lips as he slowly opened up his arms once more for another hug. Not letting the chance for it to escape, you dove into the hug and greedily took in his radiant warmth. 

With a tight embrace now made once more, your chatter continued, just like when you both were by yourselves during the selection and at the small inn where you two ate your plates of curry on rice. And after a few endless minutes of light talking and giggling, Tanjiro had suddenly remembered something. "Oh! I remembered that I have something for you, (Y/N)chan!" Removing yourself from his shoulder and opening the space between the two of you, "You do?" Lightly giggling now, "What on earth would you have for me, Tanjiro-kun?" 

Digging into one of the cloth's pockets that was provided by Hisa, you watched as Tanjiro's face beamed with excitement when he finally found what he was searching for. And as you watched the small jewelry emerge from his pocket, hanging from his hand with care, you had your breath taken away. "T-That's..." "Your necklace." Tanjiro completed. No words left your mouth as you stared at the golden crane necklace that dangled in Tanjiro's hand, never seeing the tenderness in your friends eyes as he watched you. 

Slowly reaching out to touch it as if it would evaporate into thin air, you spoke aimlessly. "I- It- W-Where did you... This was a gift from my father..." Now realizing that he may have held onto it for a little too long and his worry sky-rocketing, "O-OH! I-I'm so sorry (Y/N)chan! I should've given it back to you! But you were asleep after the fight with the snake demon so I-" Shushing him immediately with a strained smile, "It's fine Tanjiro... I'm just, surprised." Now taking the golden necklace from him and wrapping it around your neck as you locked it, it now dangled around your neck, just where it belongs. 

With Tanjiro eyeing the shimmering crane that flew on your neck and his expression softening, "It's beautfiul, (Y/N)chan." With a light chuckle, "Thank you, Tanjiro-kun." Now looking up at your red-eyed companion, you met his admiring eyes with your own joyful ones. 

The gaze that you had right in front of you had filled your heart with warmth and excitement and butterflies. But there were no conflicting thoughts anymore, just pure, raw emotion of amazement, tenderness, and affection. Like a warm fire looking into your own, you couldn't help but melt a little under his gaze; it was soothing and welcoming and crudeness was nonexistent. 

Cupping your hands into his own and raising them to his chest as he squeezed your palm gently, you gently leaned forward. Lightening the atmosphere a little, "It's been a while since you last held my hand, Tanjiro-kun. I kinda miss it to be honest with you." Nodding with your statement, "I agree." Choosing his actions carefully now, and making sure to not do anything embarrassing, he stuck with talking, "I miss talking with just you, (Y/N)chan. I miss doing a lot of things with you to be honest myself." A chuckle following after his statement which made you tilt your head with endearment. "I miss holding your hand. I miss just talking aimlessly with you. I miss just being with you." His underlying tone of heartache made your own heart burst into tears. 

Looking at you and seeing the golden craze wrapped around your neck which shimmered with excitement in the calmly lit room, his mind was slowly becoming enveloped in a haze. Deciding to just continue, "(Y/N)chan... I know that this might not be the best time for this... But, last night at your home and with your sisters," you groaned lightly with a shy smile as Tanjiro chuckled at your reaction, "I can't say that I agree with the idea of marriage, but..." Now moving his hands to cup your face instead, "But I wouldn't mind..." He had begun biting his tongue. Raising your eyebrows now with concern, "Tanjiro-kun? Are you alright?" He nodded quickly as he continued biting his tongue, not too sure if this was the right time to say his confession. 

And it definitely wasn't. With your face still cupped and both of your ears suddenly bursting from a sudden shrill, both of your eyes of concern and confusion turned towards the door. And to greet your eyes was a over dramatic Zenitsu who was crying rivers while a large snot-ball hung from his nose. "Oi! I knew it! I knew that you were on cloud nine with Nezuko and (Y/N)chan! You absolute coward!" Now it was Tanjiro's turn to yell back, "What?! I already told you that it's nothing like that!" But Tanjiro's words never made it to Zenitsu's ears. "Give me back all of the blood that I shed you lying dog!" With both of your skins jumping at the sudden sight of seeing Zenitsu's blade, you and Tanjiro ran away; mainly Tanjiro. 

And with sudden chaos erupting in your private room, the commotion had awoken Inosuke and he suddenly came barging in. Catching sight of you, "Oi! When did you get here mouse?!" Stammering, "Oh, uh-" "Shut up!" Inosuke yelled before maniacally laughing to join in on the chaos of Tanjiro and Zenitsu. It was safe to say that your room was now completely trashed and will continued to be trashed until all three of the boys fell asleep. 

Leaving the room to escape the commotion, you made your way to where the three boys were sleeping in. After arriving and quickly knocking on the small brown box in the corner of the room, you now had an excited Nezuko hugging you tightly as she hummed with delight. Laughing lightly, "I'm happy to see you too Nezuko. Let's go to sleep, okay?" Nodding ecstatically, you let the small, pink girl drag you to one of the beds to finally slip under and sleep in. And once comfortable and blowing out the candle in the room, you laid with Nezuko in your arms as you gently played with the necklace that had returned to it's rightful place. Sighing happily out of comfort from having your necklace back and to Tanjiro's warm eyes and affectionate self, you drowsily let your head fall on your pillow with no care left in the world except sudden comfort and warmth from Nezuko and from your emotions. 

And with one last squeeze from Nezuko and one quiet goodnight, you succumbed to your drowsiness, unaware of what the future had in it's palm.

A/N

Heyo! Sorry for not updating for roughly 2 or 3 weeks! I'm feeling really tired lately and don't have the motivation to write! But after watching a few crack videos of KNY, I suddenly got the urge to write!

I do also hope that you enjoyed the small fluffy moment with Tanjiro, because in all honesty I can't really tell if it's okay or not! Or if it's in his character! I can usually reread and determine if it's correct depending on the feeling that I get from it, but the only feeling that I'm getting from it is nothing! I'm completely numb to all of the sweet fluff! D: (Guess that means I have to up my game!)

That's all that I really have for now! Thank you all for reading and you're always welcome to leave your opinion on my chapters! I hope you have a splendid whateverthetimeisforyourightnow and continue having a blast in life! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 17
in which, a transgender boy dies in a car accident and gets isekai'd into his favorite anime and manga. started: 9/5/21 ended: 7/6/21 hello! this is...
26.3K 870 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
877K 35.2K 56
โ” โ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐†๐Ž ๐€๐–๐€๐˜? ๐„๐—๐‚๐„๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜. โž ( tomioka giyuu x fem!reader ) kimetsu...
8.6K 346 10
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข...