Endgame

By aliciamontejano

I originally posted this on fanfiction.net but I wanted it to be in more than one place so that everyone has... More

Prologue
It Was All a Dream
If Only You Knew
Missed Connections
Confessions
Excited
Discovered
Tonight Is The Night
I Wish I Could Stay
Time's Ticking
They Know It's Not You
It's Over
Farewell
Big -A
My Mind Is Spinning
Good Morning Part One
Good Morning Part Two
Really Han?
The Final Take Down
The Funeral
Sessions Paid Off
First Day Back
Samara & Sydney
The Question
I'm Happy
Prom
Everything Will Be Okay
No Fear, Hanna's Here
June 6th
Bitch
Vacation?
Off To Florida
Vacation Part One
Vacation Part Two
The Unspoken Secret
I Know How You Feel
Life Moves Pretty Fast
Is This A Bad Time?
Righting My Wrongs
Germaking Me Crazy
Let The Games Begin
What's Wrong With Me?
This Can't Be Good
What Happened
I Couldn't Take It
Let's Go Home
Reunion
But What Did I Do?
Halloween
Just Married
She's Beautiful
Shay Ashley Fields
This Is Nice
Endgame

I Miss You Already

986 20 1
By aliciamontejano

Emily's POV

I was almost silent the entire way to the airport. I can't just leave the country with my six-month pregnant fiancé, I just don't feel right doing it. Alison said she'd be happier if I went, what my Ali wants, she gets. As long as she's not angry, I'll go, I mean how often is it that a nineteen year old college student gets recruited on the Olympic team?

We drove up to the curb so I could catch my flight, I bit my lip to hold back tears, I can't believe I'm leaving for sixteen days.

"Hey, Em, don't worry about me, I'll be fine." She gave me a smile.

"I know, it's just that I'm going to miss you so much, I wish I would've known, I could have stayed home with you." I let one tear silently fall from my eye.

"I'm gonna miss you too, that's why you can Skype me when you want to." She said while taking my hand. "I almost forgot!" She exclaimed.

She rummaged through her purse and emerged with a stack of envelopes and handed them to me.

"Ali, what are these?"

"Handwritten letters. One for almost any situation I can think of, if you had a bad dream, need a pep talk, multiple reminders if you need to know how much I love you.." She smirked.

"This is so sweet, Ali, thank you." I tried to smile.

"So, Shay and I will be watching you. Try your best okay? There are no disappointments in our home if you lose, because I'm pretty sure you're going to win."

"Thanks, don't go into labor early on me!" I joked.

"I think we're safe with an extra two months, Em." She pecked my cheek. "No pouting!"

"But I thought you liked when I pout!"

"I do, but you have sexy lips, and it'll be just horrible enough being frustrated for more than two weeks." She winked.

I blushed. "I ought to get my things, my flight leaves soon, thank you for pushing me to do this, I wouldn't have done it myself."

"So, you have your first interview when you get there?" She asked.

"Mhm, I'll be in my USA sweats."

"I love you, Emily." Her eyes were glazed over.

"Are you sure you're okay? I can stay at home."

"I'm fine! It's the hormones. I'll miss you too..and so will Shay. You didn't tell the girls we're having a girl, did you?" She asked.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed. "That would defeat the purpose of a surprise." I grinned.

"Okay, now get out! Before I start sobbing." She laughed lightly.

I fake gasped. "Well, then!"

"You know I'm kidding right?" She smirked.

"Yeah, I do." I stuck my tongue out.

"Have a nice flight!" She called out.

"I love you!" I called back.

She blew me a kiss and drove away.

Alison's POV

"Ariaaaa!" I whined.

"Are you in labor?!" She panicked.

"Noooo my back hurts." I pouted.

"You're lucky you're pregnant with my niece or nephew. Why won't you tell us the gender? Hanna and I wanna go shopping!" Aria exclaimed while she re-arranged the pillows.

"Ugh, thank you. Emily and I said no, no means no, you'll be surprised later!" I insisted. "How are you and Han doing?"

"We're doing just fine, just annoyed." She rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because you won't tell us the gender of the little one in there" She said pointing at my bulging stomach.

"That's the only problem you're having?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Emily will be interviewed in about ten minutes, would you like to see your wife?"

"Yes, please turn on the TV so I can see Em."

"Okay then" Aria gave me a warm smile.

"Hello America! This is Dan Hicks with an exclusive interview with nineteen year old Emily Fields! How are you Emily?"

"I'm feeling great!" She smiled.

"That's nice, we don't know too much about you besides being able to give Michael Phelps a run for his money" He laughed.

"I can't believe I'm being compared to Michael Phelps, I wish my wife was here to see this." She laughed

"That's amazing! So you're not only the youngest on the 2016 US Olympic Swimming roster, but you're married too? Sorry to the boys back home." He chuckled. "What's her name, Emily? Is she watching now?"

"Well, we're getting married, when I get back to the States. Her name is Alison, she's my rock, and she's so supportive of me coming down here. Unfortunately she couldn't come with me, we have a baby on the way and I don't think it's safe to fly at her stage of pregnancy. I already miss her so much." She admitted.

"Is this the same Alison that made worldwide news for her disappearance?" He asked.

"The very same, she's my first love, and she just makes me so happy. I wouldn't dream of being with anybody else." She beamed.

"Alright, well good luck on your events Emily, and thank you for allowing us to steal you for a quick interview." He extended his hand

"Thanks for having me!" She shook his hand.

I sat there like an emotional fool with tears pouring down my face.

"You okay?" Aria quirked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she looks so beautiful on TV, that's all." I wiped my tears away.

"I never imagined you being so smitten over anyone, Ali." She smiled. "Anything special you want to eat?"

"Hmmm, I'm in the mood for Chinese." I shrugged. "Oh and some ice cream!" I exclaimed.

"I'll get the ice cream...in exchange for knowing what you're having." She smirked.

"Ugh, I'll get the ice cream myself!" I shouted.

She threw her hands up. "WOAH, you're cranky! I know NOT to do that again."

"Whatever, Ar, my back hurts." I winced.

Emily's POV

I flopped down on my bed in the hotel room. It felt so empty without Alison next to me, she's like a teddy bear she's so cuddly. Especially since she's pregnant, she wants me to...touch her more. What I would give to feel her tummy, I'm really gonna miss Shay kicking. I felt some tears pooling in my eyes because I was so far away from my friends and family, I came here all by myself, in that sense. I started to cry into the pillow next to me. That's when I remembered her letters that she wrote to me.

I quickly rummaged through my duffel bag before stumbling across the enormous stack of envelopes. I flipped through them before picking out one that suited my mood the best: Open when..you miss us.

I fumbled around breaking the seal and opened the letter written in her curly script handwriting.

Hi Ems!

If you're reading this, I would guess that you're feeling very lonely and you miss us. Well, I have news for you! We miss you too! We know you're gonna kick ass out there whether you win any medals or not. I remember being in hiding, and it was so hard for me to stay away from you, that I would have nights that I would look at the picture of the five of us in my wallet and just cry myself to sleep. But it got better when I got the guts to start visiting you on a weekly basis. You're the greatest girl in the world, that's why I put a ring on it. ;) Haha, anyway inside this envelope are two photographs that I'm sure will make you feel better.

I love you Em,

xoxo

Ali

I let my hand gently search the interior of the envelope and pulled out two wallet sized pictures. One is picture of us kissing at Cinderella's Castle during our trip to Florida and the other is a new picture of an ultrasound. I flipped that one over to read "My mommy is the best swimmer out there!"

I had a smiled permanently glued to my face, I slid both of the pictures into my wallet and made it stand up so those would be the first things I would wake up to in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...
250K 7.7K 56
Alison is the new shy girl. Just transferred to small town Rosewood from Big Apple New York. She's the petite blonde that everyone makes fun of. - Em...
21.3K 381 18
A desperate Emily, financially broken, she will be pampered by a sponsor; in the search for a 'sugar daddy' and easy money... what will be the thing...
168K 4.1K 28
emison au