Dare-Sexual

By sm8521

There's some people and some stuff happens and then more stuff. The end! Haha just kidding. Dereck Smith and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Epilogue

Chapter 20

3K 88 16
By sm8521

Vincent's Pov:

We woke up late because Dereck forgot to set the alarms. So we hurried through getting ready and since we didn't have time to try and 'cook' something we just stopped off at a bakery to get a cake for Dare's Aunt Margret.

"It's nice of Margy to invite us over for Thanksgiving lunch. Gigi's gonna be there right?" I asked him as we pulled into their drive way.

"Gigi better be here or we're leaving. I love Aunt Margret but I can only take that crazy woman in small doses before I feel the intense urge to scream." Dare huffed.

I gave him a quick kiss. "It'll be fine. She means well. She just gets a little over excited. Besides I'll be your buffer. If she starts to get on your nerves just signal me and I'll fake choking or something to get her off your back."

He rolled his eyes. "Who knows, she may finally get off my ass when she see's I 'settled down' and stop trying to shove all her friend's 'nice daughters' down my throat." He huffed yet again.

He opened his door and walked to the house with his head hung like he was headed for the gallows. I smartly kept my laugh in check and caught up with him. He slung his arm around me and paused. "After lunch?"

I nodded, this was his show so if he wanted to wait until we ate to tell them about me that's his perogative and I'll always back my boy.

His aunt Margret is a sweet lady but she's convinced Dare was single all these years because he just doesn't know how to talk to girls. Even when we try to tell her he dates plenty he just isn't ready for a serious relationship. She thinks he's a dud in the chick department. So anytime she's around she tries setting him up with a friend's daughter. To the great annoyance of Dare and my amusement.

His Uncle Teddy threw open the door and yanked us into a hug. "Hey boys, it's been too damn long!"

We heard a distinct squeal and Gigi came barreling toward us. She pushed her dad out of the way and launched herself into us.

"You two have been naughty boys! How come you didn't call me?" She gushed. I looked at Dare and he shrugged.

"I had to hear it from Sammy!! That's okay I forgive you. It's obvious you were just caught up in the love bubble" She declared grinning from ear to ear.

Dare's cheeks tinged a cute shade of pink and I laughed pulling him closer and whispering in his ear. "You're sexy when you blush babe" Which of course made him blush even more.

I glanced at Gigi to see her high fiving her dad. I gave them a WTF look.

Teddy just shrugged. "It's about damn time. I was beginning to think y'all were just completely stupid." He said shaking his head in mock disappointment. He perked up and leaned forward.

He stage whispered so Aunt Margret couldn't hear from the dining room.

"We haven't told Margret yet. So aah good luck with that. She's convinced she found the girl of your dreams Dereck. Hey don't look at me like that. You tried telling her you were taken, but she didn't believe it. So nothing I said would have worked. Plus come on, she banned the football game. I need some form of entertainment." He wagged his brows.

I choked on my laugh when Dare elbowed me. "Don't encourage the old fool. He probably egged Aunt Margret on for his own perverse amusement." He whined.

We walked into the dinning room and my jaw dropped. I'd stopped so suddenly that Dare slammed into my back. I held back my laugh even though it almost killed me.

Yep it's definitely gonna be entertaining. I glanced at Teddy and Gigi to see them pulling up chairs and getting comfy to watch the upcoming floor show.

"Dude, what the hell?" Dare whined walking around me. His eyes widened. "F*ckkkkkkkkk." He groaned loudly.

"Dereck Smith you watch your language in front of the young lady." His aunt warned dragging him by the ear away from a grinning Tara.

I couldn't help it. I laughed which earned me another elbow to the ribs.

"She's not a lady. She's a slu.. ahem tramp, harlot, Jezebel any other polite way to say she spends 90% of her time on her knees or back." He shouted shaking his head.

His Aunt glared at him. "Is that any way to speak to your date? Apologize and hope she forgives you. Ughh I cant believe you're so ill mannered. She's a sweet lovely young lady that you would be fortunate to go out with." Margret scolded.

He snorted. "I already told you that I was seeing someone. I'm not gonna apologize because it's all true and even if I wasn't seeing anyone I'd still take a pass. She gives out STD's like pedophiles give out free candy to kids!"

I rolled my eyes. "I never got one."

He shot me a glare. "Really wanna have that conversation right now Vincent?"

I raised my hands up and smiled at him. "No Dare, chill. Damn you're feisty when Tara is around."

He rolled his eyes. "Wonder why jackass" He retorted.

His aunt looked back and forth between the two of us. "Vinny who's Dereck's new mystery girl? I haven't heard anything about her until last week when he texted me that he was in a 'serious relationship' so I better not set him up. Is she pretty? Smart? Come from a good family? Spill it my boy!"

Dereck rolled his eyes. "I was gonna wait until we were all sitting down but since you're as batty and impatient as ever.... Vin is who I'm seeing." Dare said.

"Of course you see him dear. You two are practically attached at the hip. So stop trying to change the subject." She raised her eyebrow

Dare gave her an are you serious look. "Vin and I are dating." Dare said it overly slowly like he was talking to a mentally challenged person.

"That's lovely dear. So who are y'all dating?" She said just as slowly.

Dare face palmed. "FML Each other!! As in we're together, like a couple. We love each other."

She tilted her head to the side. "How am I gonna set you up with a nice girl if you're into boys? To think this whole time was a wasted effort. I would of had more luck with the sons of friends. Well I'll keep that in mind for the future. Is this a permanent thing or just a phase? Never mind, you just send your Auntie a text if you decide you wanna try girls again. So Vinny are you treating my nephew like a princess? Wait who's the girl? How does that work? Do you flip a coin for it or something to decide who gets to ya know 'pin the tail on the donkey' Oh I'm so excited! Dereck finally has a, well not girlfriend but close enough. I do hope you're practicing safe sex...even if you cant get pregnant you still need to wrap them bad boys up. Remember no sword fights without protective gear." She clapped her hands and looked around.

"Oh Tara, sweetie I forgot all about you. Did you know these two were together? Like together together as in smoochy, huggy, I love you, together. Isn't that sweet! You can go if you like dear, you'll just be bored watching them make goo goo eyes at each other all night. Bye. Oh and tell your mother I said lunch next thursday at the usual spot. Thanks love."

The rest of lunch passed by quickly and with more of Margy's goofy comments. I'd catch her staring at us with a huge grin. When she noticed me looking she would either wiggle her eyebrows or make a heart out of her fingers then point to the two of us.

I loved his Aunt and Uncle. I know they got on his nerves sometimes. Especially Margret but it's hard to stay aggravated with them for long. They're like over sized kids. Saying whatever pops into their head but incredibly sweet and loving people. They're a lot like his mom and dad were.

When we finished eating Margret dragged me into a couple of dances but that was just an excuse to interrogate and threaten me. Several times I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at her comments.

"So I think I should look into marching in the pride parade. I need to show support for my boys! Ooh we could all go as a family and wear matching rainbow shirts or ooh what about rainbow hot pants? Think you can get him into a pair of those? Haha Probably not as easy as you could get him out of a pair. You two are probably the hottest couple in school. I bet all the hoochie mamas are jealous. Speaking of fast little girls. I may pretend to overlook some key facts, like you two being the biggest male wh*res in the great state of Texas but that doesn't mean I don't know. Since you two have dipped your fishing poles in just about every pond, lake and river from here to Louisiana you damn well better be using rubbers. At least until you two dirty birds can go get tested and make sure y'all ain't got nothing a good scrubbin wont take away. Got it?"

I grinned and nodded my head. "Margy you got us all wrong. We're good boys. Pure as the driven snow! 'Sides we're waiting until we get married to pop each other's boy-boy cherries." I joked.

She thumped my head and snorted.

"Yeah, y'all are damn near saintly! You two can do whatever the hell works for y'alll just keep it safe. Oh and if you break my nephew's heart. I've got plenty of guns and lots of land. Even if they sent the hounds out for ya, they'd never find the body!" She grinned and I laughed.

See how could you not love this crazy ass woman.

"Deal as long as you don't start trying to set him up with every available guy you know. Cause as much as I joke and play around, I'm serious about marrying him one day."

She kissed my cheek. "Good boy, but not too soon... Ahh hell never mind, it's not like anyone's gonna think you knocked each other up and are having a shot gun wedding. But ya better not even think of eloping and telling us bout it later. I wanna help plan it!"

I smirked at her and saluted. "Yes ma'am!"

Dereck's Pov:

Gigi came and sat down beside me. "Soooo you and Vinny huh? Is it serious?" She wagged her brows at me. "Not that I blame you. That boy is H.O.T."

I nodded. "Yep. It's great and scary at the same time. I do love him. Like love, love him. And he seems to love me but I just keep waiting for him to snap out of it. Realize he was just confused or something."

She cocked her head to the side. "You mean because y'all are both boys or because y'all have been friends since utero?"

"Both I think. Plus I'm so happy that I cant help but feel like it's too good to be true. You wouldn't believe how sweet and thoughtful he is. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him."

She smacked me on the arm. "Dude, man up and open your eyes. That boy is just as head over ass in love with you as you are with him. Do you think you're gonna snap out of it? Thinks it's a phase for you?" She demanded.

I shook my head. Nope it was very much the real deal for me.

"Than give Vinny the same credit to know his own mind and heart, as you give yourself. Stop worrying about what ifs. He's not going anywhere. In fact I predict that you two will be getting hitched one day. I wanna be your best man!" She sassed.

I slumped back and smiled when I saw Vin dancing my aunt around. He was just as much family as I was. I rolled my eyes when he dipped her low. Show off.

"Nahhh look at your man keeping her busy so you get a break from her crazy mile a minute blabbering. That boy is a keeper! Too bad he doesn't have an older brother."

I grinned. "There's always Sams." I wiggled my brows and she giggled. "Hmmm tempting... but I'd rather eat a banana then a peach. Plus females are just too high maintenance. Been there, done that and no thank you. I don't want seconds of the estrogen parade!"

My eyes widened "What?!?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sweetie, college is all about experimenting. Now let's show those two how to really cut a rug!" She pulled me up and dragged me to dance just as my uncle put on the Macarena.

"Oh hell no!" I told him.

He just laughed and got on the coffee table to show off his busted ass moves. Ughh I swear my family needs medication. Like truck loads of that shit.

Vin got up on the table with him and they had the cheesiest dance off ever. I pulled out my Iphone4 and recorded it. I'm gonna blackmail his ass later!

Vin hopped down and sauntered to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and angled the phone to get us both and planted a kiss to my lips.

"You aren't thinking of blackmailing me are you? Cause it wont work, I don't get embarrassed easily. Plus I still have plenty of hilarious videos of your drunken exploits baby!" He grinned and wrapped his arms around me swaying me to the beat.

"Go to homecoming with me?" He asked in my ear.

"Cant." I sighed when he nibbled on my lobe.

He leaned his head on my shoulder. "Why already gotta hot date?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Hello both of us are playing so we cant exactly sit in the stands and watch the game together."

He rolled his eyes. "Alright smart ass. Let me rephrase. Will you go to the homecoming dance with me after our game next week?" I scrunched up my nose and heaved a big fake sigh.

"Only if you score me a touch down." I flirted.

He grinned. "Babe, every touchdown I get will be for you. But I expect a kiss for each one." He flirted back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 13 33
Vincent Arthur and Spencer Sofia are relationship *goals* at Hillsdale Central High School. Absolutely perfect and practically inseparable--but with...
2.4M 96.3K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
341K 4.4K 20
Two best-friends. Now don't run away, these two are special. Andrew and Charlotte have known each other for a long time, yes. For Andrew is was love...
18K 773 27
What do you know about Vincent Russell? Well...most people don't know anything, considering he is an absolute closed book, which is ironic since his...